Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lingerie or no lingerie?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After being asked for the umpteenth time before meets with single males, 'what are you wearing for our meet/I like sexy stockings/lingerie on women' etc etc.

And having to answer as 'little as possible, as I don't want to feel like a trussed up chicken'!

Am I the only fem who doesn't particularly like lots of sexy lingerie? Apart from pretty knickers, I'd rather wear next to nothing underneath clothes for meets...it's less to take off!

How do you lovely forumites feel about dressing up for meets??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I usually end up naked but do enjoy dressing up as well now, didn't used to bother.

Think it's more the being told what to wear that pisses me off with guys. I won't meet them if they make demands coz i'd rather meet someone who wants what i want too.

over a year ago

Yup nothing worse than a list of demands! Lol

over a year ago

"Yup nothing worse than a list of demands! Lol "

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

At the end of the day I always wear what I want to wear whether it's work, leisure or pleasure but I'm with you...no underwear is my preference.

over a year ago

Yeah, i just wanna meet people who are into what i'm into. I'm not in a relationship with anyone so don't see why i'd have to compromise on this.

As for lingerie, i like to wear one or two items, like a baby doll or top and pants.

I have more stuff i'd love to wear but only with people i'm more comfortable being that intimate with.

By *S14FUN84Man
over a year ago

bristol

I think with a body like yours I would like you to be wearing as little as possible is well

over a year ago

I love lingerie. I always feel sexiest trussed up in stockings and suspenders

over a year ago

I think as long as a lady has taken some care over her appearance everything else is a bonus. I do like sexy undies on a lady but I can also appreciate that not every lady wants to wear them

over a year ago

Take it or leave it, it's always down to the person wearing it, if I like them, come with or without.

over a year ago

"I think as long as a lady has taken some care over her appearance everything else is a bonus. I do like sexy undies on a lady but I can also appreciate that not every lady wants to wear them "

So my slightly grey belly warmers and a 3 day old t shirt with a hole in the front wouldn't work then??

over a year ago

With a body like yours less is definitely more

over a year ago

I like pretty/sexy underwear and hokd ups....all easy to remove and easy to enjoy myself in

Too much and I end up fiddling and adjusting constantly

over a year ago

As soon as they ask what she will be wearing we stop communication .

However Sabrina always wears stockings and suspenders , never had a meet without them .

over a year ago

"I like pretty/sexy underwear and hokd ups....all easy to remove and easy to enjoy myself in

Too much and I end up fiddling and adjusting constantly "

*hold ups

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Always had this thing about unwrapping presents.

over a year ago

"After being asked for the umpteenth time before meets with single males, 'what are you wearing for our meet/I like sexy stockings/lingerie on women' etc etc.

And having to answer as 'little as possible, as I don't want to feel like a trussed up chicken'!

Am I the only fem who doesn't particularly like lots of sexy lingerie? Apart from pretty knickers, I'd rather wear next to nothing underneath clothes for meets...it's less to take off!

How do you lovely forumites feel about dressing up for meets??"

Less is more! Love nothing more than a quick flash if she's wearing no panties

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I would never ask for anything specific or demand anything for a meet. I would rather a woman turned up feeling comfortable and sexy, rather wearing something that she thinks will please me.

over a year ago

I love hold ups, and wearing lingerie makes me feel sexier so if I am meeting for more than a social then I would dress up. For a social? Not so much.

over a year ago

"I think as long as a lady has taken some care over her appearance everything else is a bonus. I do like sexy undies on a lady but I can also appreciate that not every lady wants to wear them

So my slightly grey belly warmers and a 3 day old t shirt with a hole in the front wouldn't work then?? "

I'm fine with that, I'll be wearing last weeks Y fronts my DIY jeans Covered in tile grout and a tee shirt with last nights dinner down it

over a year ago

I arrange a meet with a person, not with her lingerie! I don't complain if you are dressed sexily, of course, it is lovely - but I wouldn't demand it.

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"After being asked for the umpteenth time before meets with single males, 'what are you wearing for our meet/I like sexy stockings/lingerie on women' etc etc.

If I had a body like yours I would probably wear next to nothing aswell and save a fortune on sexy lingerie, looking good girl !!!!

over a year ago

For me it's kinda essential

By *rixieswTV/TS
over a year ago

S.Westerly

I think less can be more and it takes a while to realise it.

I have now started wearing a tight dress with knickers and hold ups, nothing else apart heels and a naughty smile x

over a year ago

"I love hold ups, and wearing lingerie makes me feel sexier so if I am meeting for more than a social then I would dress up. For a social? Not so much. "

this is me to

over a year ago

Ooh Rachel doesn't it all get in the way of your essential bits though??

over a year ago

When asked, I went back to the guy and said dungarees and hobnail boots!

I haven't had a reply yet!

over a year ago

"Ooh Rachel doesn't it all get in the way of your essential bits though?? "

In this mode my essential bits normally stay hidden away.

Mind you last time in chams it seemed I was more popular with the real girls than the guys so that time it did get in the way a bit

over a year ago

"When asked, I went back to the guy and said dungarees and hobnail boots!

I haven't had a reply yet! "

I'd meet you dressed like that. Nothing wrong in s little role reversal

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I always go all out dressed for a meet no matter how's u times I meet them I really enjoy the dressing process makes me feel extremely sexy and I love the idea of being a little present for a playmate to unwrap layer by layer

I have a full wardrobe and set of drawers dedicated just to my lingerie and outfits and I've just added more to it today since ny recent delivery arrived today

But I don hate when they demand you wear a certain thing. I will wear what I want to thank you very much

over a year ago

Like others I won't be dictated to about what Iwear for meets , especially when guys have it so easy and it's just a pair of boxers.... Clean I hope

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Worst thing is putting a basque on then a no show lol.

Don't mind them but prefer soft easy off sexy undies

Post new Message to Thread