Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strange insertions

Jump to newest

By *arebacksuzyslut OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norwich

Curious as too what the strangest thing you have had inserted in to your cavities.

Just had a lovely guy cum in my arse then he pushed a mars bar up there and ate it.!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always enjoy placing some grapes inside a pussy, fucking her then eating them out of her afterwards

over a year ago

"I always enjoy placing some grapes inside a pussy, fucking her then eating them out of her afterwards "

over a year ago

It is fun Trust me

over a year ago

"Curious as too what the strangest thing you have had inserted in to your cavities.

Just had a lovely guy cum in my arse then he pushed a mars bar up there and ate it.!!!!

"

wow

over a year ago

Thats gross!

over a year ago

I've heard of deep fried mars bars but this is another level!!

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Thats gross!"

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"I always enjoy placing some grapes inside a pussy, fucking her then eating them out of her afterwards "

Does she let out a little wine when you fuck her?

over a year ago

"Curious as too what the strangest thing you have had inserted in to your cavities.

"

Great stuff sounds fun

over a year ago

That's it bareback and pip, you both win!! Lol. Wow!

over a year ago

I do know someone who runs a pub, her hubby uses a cucmber on her then they slice it up and put it in the sandwhiches for the unaware pool team.

over a year ago

"I always enjoy placing some grapes inside a pussy, fucking her then eating them out of her afterwards

Does she let out a little wine when you fuck her?"

over a year ago

"I do know someone who runs a pub, her hubby uses a cucmber on her then they slice it up and put it in the sandwhiches for the unaware pool team."

over a year ago

"I do know someone who runs a pub, her hubby uses a cucmber on her then they slice it up and put it in the sandwhiches for the unaware pool team."

That's sick.

over a year ago

"I always enjoy placing some grapes inside a pussy, fucking her then eating them out of her afterwards

"

Haha it is meant to be erotic but oh well

over a year ago

that bad

over a year ago

I wanted to put 144 grapes inside her as part if sex play.

When i asked her if she minded she said "No! That's gross"

over a year ago

"I wanted to put 144 grapes inside her as part if sex play.

When i asked her if she minded she said "No! That's gross" "

Sigh, just sigh!

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Seriously?!!!

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Or a 'whine'

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

Or a 'whine' "

Think he meant that grapes are used to make wine and after a good fucking those grapes may have just turned into that and be flowing freely

over a year ago

Or a 'whine'

Think he meant that grapes are used to make wine and after a good fucking those grapes may have just turned into that and be flowing freely "

Lol I just do it because i find it incrediblysexy and erotic to eat from a pussy

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"

I can't unread this, the mars bar in my fridge will now go to waste…. off to mars bar heaven feeling he never achieved what he put on this earth for. Worthless.

By *layersdelightCouple
over a year ago

Stevenage

pml

over a year ago

One of my mates is an A&E nurse. Have a chat with her and you will soon realise that there is not a lot that people haven't, or haven't attempted to, stick up their arse!!!! Or on the end of their cocks, or in their fannies. She has seen it all

over a year ago

I can't unread this, the mars bar in my fridge will now go to waste…. off to mars bar heaven feeling he never achieved what he put on this earth for. Worthless.

"

I'm considering binning a multi-pack of Snickers now, just in case!

over a year ago

"

I would have thought a Curly Wurly would have been more the "weapon of choice".

over a year ago

"

dirty fucker

over a year ago

I'm considering binning a multi-pack of Snickers now, just in case! "

Thats just nuts

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"

Mars in Uranus

over a year ago

Mars in Uranus "

Genius

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Did he say .. That's funny I'm sure I only put one Mars bar up there

over a year ago

"Did he say .. That's funny I'm sure I only put one Mars bar up there "

Or

" When did they start putting sweetcorn in these?"

over a year ago

"Did he say .. That's funny I'm sure I only put one Mars bar up there

Or

"

Went in as a Mars Bar and came out a Picnic

over a year ago

"One of my mates is an A&E nurse. Have a chat with her and you will soon realise that there is not a lot that people haven't, or haven't attempted to, stick up their arse!!!! Or on the end of their cocks, or in their fannies. She has seen it all "

I know of an incident where a guy was seen in A+E, he had shoved his willy up a tubular steel table leg, the poor finish on the cut on the leg had left jagged bits and he couldn't pull himself out.

It gets better.

He lived in a bedsit and attached to the table was a portable TV (we are talking 1980's).

Also did I mention he had travelled to the Hospital by bus.

over a year ago

Or a 'whine'

oh dear!!!!

Think he meant that grapes are used to make wine and after a good fucking those grapes may have just turned into that and be flowing freely "

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"One of my mates is an A&E nurse. Have a chat with her and you will soon realise that there is not a lot that people haven't, or haven't attempted to, stick up their arse!!!! Or on the end of their cocks, or in their fannies. She has seen it all "

I regularly watch sex sent me to the ER on TLC it's hilarious at times especially the things they find one guy had a fully intact light bulb in is ass on an X-ray and not a modern energy saving lightbulb or little halogen bulb it was an old fashioned light bulb with the large bulb at the end how it was still in tact I will never know and he needed to have it surgically removed as to try and pull it out the way it came meant shattering it and causing more harm than good

over a year ago

A cock after last night dogging meet!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I would have thought a Curly Wurly would have been more the "weapon of choice". "

Can we get off this TOPIC ]

over a year ago

Yup seen and heard of some pretty unusual insertions myself.

over a year ago

Now have the Mars song in my head.

I guess a Mars a day really does help you work, rest and play.

over a year ago

"

Give it to a homeless guy :p

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I hope you count them in and then out - I'm sure a fermenting grape up the foof can't be healthy!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

over a year ago

I am wishing I never opened this thread

over a year ago

I hope you count them in and then out - I'm sure a fermenting grape up the foof can't be healthy! "

Or it could be a new way to start a vineyard.

over a year ago

I thought I'd read it all on here til I read this thread!

over a year ago

"Did he say .. That's funny I'm sure I only put one Mars bar up there

Or

"

over a year ago

oh dear

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I hope you count them in and then out - I'm sure a fermenting grape up the foof can't be healthy! "

Shove a grape up me and no amount of groping would retrieve it. It would be wandering aimlessly around my body seeking a way out.

over a year ago

Question is. Who ate Gilbert's grape ?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Wow

By *evensnipeMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Have at various times of the year inserted into pussy and arse of my wife, assorted garden produce. Cucumbers, both smooth and ridged versions, courgettes of different sizes and shapes, cherry and ordinary tomates, grapes, blaxkberries, raspberries,strawberries, ice pops, sweet corn both large and small, chillies)and long peppers, peeled root ginger) Anya potatoes (very knobbly) carrots, !ong radishes (mooli) parsnips, green and dried broad Bean pods and runner bean pods are fab as an alternative to Thai beads!!!!! Plus the usual chocolate bars like Ripple and Flake but especially the knobbly ones like Pinic and Lion bars

By *evensnipeMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Sorry should add this was a few years ago when she was alive, just in case anyone cross references to my profile! X

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Anyone had a vanilla ice cream with a flake to top it?

Please don't waste any more chocolate anybody - you will be tried in The Hague.

By *octor dickMan
over a year ago

ferryhill

I had an accident at work. Fell on a fence. The injury was very close to my ass hole. The nurse held my hand saying it may be a bit un pleasant as the doctor slid a finger right into my ass. I loved it. Oops. And I'm straight.

By *octor dickMan
over a year ago

ferryhill

"I had an accident at work. Fell on a fence. The injury was very close to my ass hole. The nurse held my hand saying it may be a bit un pleasant as the doctor slid a finger right into my ass. I loved it. Oops. And I'm straight."

Bad doctor. I've now tried a banana and a cucumber. Still straight but it feels good.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

An opthalmascope but then my doctor was dsylexic

Post new Message to Thread