Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fate smiles the other way

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So having been here a while I've learnt to take everything with a pinch of salt for my own sanity. If things meant to be they will be however this evening something happened which (IMO) is fate just being mean.

A lovely lady who been on my hotlist since nearly day 1 it appears has recently moved to the north west. In all ways a definite win as previously had been other end of country. However then i see she has filters for 35 and above and only wants to meet women

Damn it.

So what has fate done recently to you to piss on your chips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've liked a band for years, they've played Glasgow once before but nobody would go with me.

They're playing again at last! My mate now likes them!

...It's while I'm on holiday. The whole UK tour is the 10 days I'm away, so we can't even have a wee road trip.

over a year ago

I'm sure genesis will reform and play again soon

over a year ago

I just can't carry on until they do!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

We're going to be at the same social.. Now that is fate

over a year ago

"We're going to be at the same social.. Now that is fate "

Ahhh the Manchester one? Its looking like my original plans won't be falling through so i may not be able to make it

over a year ago

A lovely couple I've been chatting to for ages asked if I'd be available for a meet. I asked my son if he fancied sleeping over at a friend's that night, and he said no! Last night, the night we would've met, he phones from his friend's and asks if he could stay over. Excitedly, I contact the couple but they have made plans....

Fate, you are a bastard sometimes....

over a year ago

^^^^ this one more than once glad fate shares

By *urely4funMan
over a year ago

london

Ive been looking to meet with a couple for aaaaages, then a couple contact me, both hott and said they had even cancelled other people as they wanted me, then it turns out the guy was a bit of a control freak, being waaayyyy to serious for what is only meant to be a bit of fun so I had to turn them down. Gutted to be honest but never mind.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

The two weekends theres two great club parties..firstly my son gets a cold which triggers his asthma then i get a chest infection

over a year ago

"The two weekends theres two great club parties..firstly my son gets a cold which triggers his asthma then i get a chest infection "

We can have our own social once he's better

Post new Message to Thread