Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

soft swing would you won't you

Jump to newest

By *asques and boxers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Hi just wondering how everyone view this. We've found different responses even different understanding of the status.

For the purpose of this please assume soft swing means own partner penetration the rest is on! Would this stop you wanting to meet them or not??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi just wondering how everyone view this. We've found different responses even different understanding of the status.

For the purpose of this please assume soft swing means own partner penetration the rest is on! Would this stop you wanting to meet them or not??"

No, it wouldn't.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Hi just wondering how everyone view this. We've found different responses even different understanding of the status.

For the purpose of this please assume soft swing means own partner penetration the rest is on! Would this stop you wanting to meet them or not??"

No, not at all - actual penetration does very little for me; I much prefer lots of foreplay as I'm a very tactile person!

over a year ago

If I got chatting to someone and all they want is soft swing, it wouldn't be a problem. It should be about respect and if it was only penetration with a partner, then I would respect their wishes.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

We would have no problem with soft play if that's what the other couple are looking for

over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Wow just wished this was the ratio in contacts. perhaps it's our profile lol

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

No problem with soft swinging - sometimes it can be more sexy and fulfilling than the full swing

over a year ago

I prefer soft swing it's just really hard to find single guys into it, it seems to be more a couples thing as at least you can have a shag with your own partner, men don't seem to want soft swing on a 1 on 1 meet

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

"I prefer soft swing it's just really hard to find single guys into it, it seems to be more a couples thing as at least you can have a shag with your own partner, men don't seem to want soft swing on a 1 on 1 meet "

If I was truly single and meeting, I'd definitely want to meet you for a soft swinger (although I would not be soft)

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/15 14:33:06]

over a year ago

Soft swing makes me feel like a fluffer.

It's like my role is to get the guy ready and horny for his wife to enjoy.

I don't enjoy being an appetizer .

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It's all we do so full swing would be a no for us.

over a year ago

I've never yet left a restaurant after just having the starter

Although if the starter was really bad

over a year ago

We prefer to have no set limits so it would be a no from us .

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Not in the least ??

over a year ago

No not at all, we would meet a soft swap couple, oral only can be more fun than intercourse sometime

over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"I've never yet left a restaurant after just having the starter

Although if the starter was really bad"

Yeah can understand that point of view from a single guy/woman but never thought of it as a meal for one before either. Most dinner guests cum for the company and if your hosting normally you're attentive enough to please the plate.

over a year ago

I have enjoyed 'soft swing' in an MF relationship - it was exceedingly pleasurable, laying there for hours just me touching her. We met several times and hopefully will do so again next time we are in the same part of the country. I would recommend it!

In an MMF scenario, I would enjoy it too - especially if I got to enjoy watching the couple enjoy each other afterwards.

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We only do softswap but have full sex with our own partners

over a year ago

Not at all. We respect the boundaries of others and if we like them and they want soft swing only we would be happy with that.

over a year ago

We like soft swing it is very hot and sexy

By *ondimentsCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Yup, we've done this a few times

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

We started as a soft swing couple but soon moved onto full swap as we found it wasn't for us.

over a year ago

we only soft swing , we much prefer touching teasing foreplay and penetration with own partner,

weve had meets with full swap cples and they have loved our soft play

over a year ago

We mostly soft swing but will full swap if it feels right. What really puts us off is when profiles say they only full swap. Always feels like you're signing up to do so in advance.

We'd never plough on regardless and neither of us will take one for the team so we prefer a more organic approach. After all surely full swing says you might and not that you will?

over a year ago

"It's all we do so full swing would be a no for us."

Snap

By *R and BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

We both love loads of teasing, kissing and foreplay and agree penetration is only a small part of a great evening But.. we have have found it slightly awkward as if it's soft swing at what point do you swap back, although we play all together girls with girls, girls with boys, I'm always wondering has her partner had enough of me now & wants to have his wife back for the finale. Then I start worrying that my husband is hogging his wife and needs to let her back to her husband... and so on. With full swap I feel a lot more relaxed as no boundaries which can sometimes lead to sex with own partners but out of choice x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I have no interest in soft swing, so no I wouldn't meet/play with anyone who is soft swing only.

over a year ago

As long as there is full play across all then it's OK, but we've had people use it as an excuse to not play fare with Mr. Rather they just tell us he's not their dort and we will find someone else instead of trying to play with me and expect him to just watch.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I have no interest in soft swing, so no I wouldn't meet/play with anyone who is soft swing only."

By *inytitsbigcockCouple
over a year ago

glos

soft swing

don't need full swing to have good sexy fun

over a year ago

I find if there's no shag on offer guys tend to put more time and effort into other things, makes them use their imagination more, met loads of guys who just want to rush toward the fucking then stay their all night, I love loads of foreplay, I'm not really that keen on penatrive sex, I just find I don't enjoy it that much so would rather meet somebody who was also happy not to do it or who wanted very little and was happy to get pleasure in other ways, but they are very hard to find, most guys don't want to meet if there's isnt a shag on offer

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

But after a good and satisfying meal I don't always have a desert. Him

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/15 07:44:42]

over a year ago

I always make room for dessert and second , doesn't make you greedy just fat! Sorry what we talking about I got confused when someone mentioned food

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

In the 80s in Knightsbridge in London there was a restaurant called 'Menage a Trois'

It's adverts offered 'just starters and desserts - no intercourse'

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

We like the whole 'meet' experience wether it's full or soft X go with the flow xxx

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

We have had some very good soft meets and on reading the profile secplmerc we can't see any mention of soft in the text though to be honest we didn't read all the veris so poss a mention of what you really want in the text would assist?

L2

By *oyours4funMan
over a year ago

Southampton

we do soft swing as we are still in a newish relationship as you can get more pleasure out off soft swap

By *nnaandchrisCouple
over a year ago

loughton

"We like the whole 'meet' experience wether it's full or soft X go with the flow xxx "

This is the same for us. We meet to have fun with others. Happy to play full or soft.

over a year ago

We'd have a prob with soft swing, I know couples that soft swing and they all have different levels of what they do! Very confusing!!! Sorry full swing for us then we know where we stand

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Appreciate that you are not looking for single guys but the soft swing as in watching a couple play is a big fantasy x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

playing as a single..id want equal dynamic so no soft swing

if playing as part of a couple, with another couple, then its not a problem

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We did soft swing for the first few months and no one had a problem with it, we still swapped many times. I have found the actual sex side of it is relatively short compared to the foreplay leading up to it so for me the playing about is the best part!

over a year ago

No fine by me

over a year ago

"Soft swing makes me feel like a fluffer.

It's like my role is to get the guy ready and horny for his wife to enjoy.

I don't enjoy being an appetizer ."

love you to be my main meal

over a year ago

I want to introduce someone to it. Thinking maybe club but for first few times chat and be friendly but just watch until she feels comfortable. I'd assume that's soft swinging.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

If someone just wanted to meet in the pub for a chat about our experiences we would be up for that ,,,,, good to make lots of friends ,,,, not all meets have to end in bed

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"I prefer soft swing it's just really hard to find single guys into it, it seems to be more a couples thing as at least you can have a shag with your own partner, men don't seem to want soft swing on a 1 on 1 meet "

I'm happy to soft swing on 1 to 1 meets

Post new Message to Thread