Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

face pics

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Is it just me, or are some male halves of couples rubbish at giving a decent face picture? When couples ask for a face picture, we are not checking to see if you have 2 eyes a nose and a mouth. We are asking for a face picture that shows you are someone we want to have sex with. Do you look friendly and sexy etc. So many are of grumpy looking men, often shot from below, which is really unattractive and results in a "No thanks" when it could have been a "Yes please!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree Totally . Face pics with a smile are The Way ....

Its Not Hard .. It is supposed To Be Fun ..x

over a year ago

Face pics that are not clear in general are so disappointing too. A distant blurry pic. Why bother.

over a year ago

Agree!!! Great filter though. I don't want to meet people like that.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

But I like to be miserable fucker

over a year ago

"Is it just me, or are some male halves of couples rubbish at giving a decent face picture? When couples ask for a face picture, we are not checking to see if you have 2 eyes a nose and a mouth. We are asking for a face picture that shows you are someone we want to have sex with. Do you look friendly and sexy etc. So many are of grumpy looking men, often shot from below, which is really unattractive and results in a "No thanks" when it could have been a "Yes please!" "

I am the least photogenic person in the entire world, so most of my pictures make me look like a 1 eyed tree frog

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Is it just me, or are some male halves of couples rubbish at giving a decent face picture? When couples ask for a face picture, we are not checking to see if you have 2 eyes a nose and a mouth. We are asking for a face picture that shows you are someone we want to have sex with. Do you look friendly and sexy etc. So many are of grumpy looking men, often shot from below, which is really unattractive and results in a "No thanks" when it could have been a "Yes please!"

I am the least photogenic person in the entire world, so most of my pictures make me look like a 1 eyed tree frog"

Maybe try natural, unposed, smiling shots

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Or...you could try mean and Moody..

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Or...you could try mean and Moody.. "

I think what we are all trying to say is that mean and moody doesn't work

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Is it just me, or are some male halves of couples rubbish at giving a decent face picture? When couples ask for a face picture, we are not checking to see if you have 2 eyes a nose and a mouth. We are asking for a face picture that shows you are someone we want to have sex with. Do you look friendly and sexy etc. So many are of grumpy looking men, often shot from below, which is really unattractive and results in a "No thanks" when it could have been a "Yes please!" "

Exactly

over a year ago

"Is it just me, or are some male halves of couples rubbish at giving a decent face picture? When couples ask for a face picture, we are not checking to see if you have 2 eyes a nose and a mouth. We are asking for a face picture that shows you are someone we want to have sex with. Do you look friendly and sexy etc. So many are of grumpy looking men, often shot from below, which is really unattractive and results in a "No thanks" when it could have been a "Yes please!"

I am the least photogenic person in the entire world, so most of my pictures make me look like a 1 eyed tree frog

Maybe try natural, unposed, smiling shots "

It doesn't matter what I do I just don't take a good picture, hang on maybe I am naturally ugly? that has just dawned on me, that's depressing

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

It doesn't matter what I do I just don't take a good picture, hang on maybe I am naturally ugly? that has just dawned on me, that's depressing "

It would be that you are a beauty and the beast couple and you are punching above your weight

over a year ago

I tried to smile on mine

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I tried to smile on mine "

How could you fail to smile with your hand on Mrs Hotgeordies bum?!

Mrs is doing a perfect beaming smile with a cock in each hand and within sucking distance

over a year ago

It doesn't matter what I do I just don't take a good picture, hang on maybe I am naturally ugly? that has just dawned on me, that's depressing "

No you're not ugly.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Or...you could try mean and Moody..

I think what we are all trying to say is that mean and moody doesn't work "

Works for some..

Post new Message to Thread