Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

ignorant women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or are so many women in here ignorant. I always send a polite message with a pic attached, I'm verified and genuine, and I reckon for every 20 messages I send I might get one reply. Its very rude and disresctful. Especially after I've taken the time to read a profile and compose a detailed message

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep I'm rude and disrespectful I don't have time to reply to the 300+ messages I get a week. Oh well such is life!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suck it up buttercup. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow! You sound lovely! And your pics are great! Let's meet!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nobody is entitled to a reply on here, take a no reply as a no thank you. Understand that women have a high volume of messages so she can cherry pick from the best. Are you doing enough to stand out from the crowd in order to warrant a response.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh no.

OP, can I just ask what kinds of replies you expect to get with this post? I'm really curious.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

P.s just a little heads up calling women ignorant has probably greatly reduced your chances of anyone ever replying to your mail

Reply privately

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Yep I'm rude and disrespectful I don't have time to reply to the 300+ messages I get a week. Oh well such is life! "

300 ....

We only get about 10

Then again we must have blocked most this site now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I try to reply to as many as I can but when you get over 50 messages waiting for you every time you log on it gets difficult. Another thing I've noticed is fab only shows one page of messages and you can't go back to read others unless you delete them all. Maybe slagging women off without trying to understand isn't the best approach to get replies, just a thought? Good luck

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Some people reply, some don't...if you accept this you will enjoy the site better

Reply privately