Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've a fantasy I'd like to fulfill, I'd like to watch couple play. Maybe at first without them knowing then maybe with the intention the second time to join in.

Anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

You want a meet then?...clubs are good for watching and joining in.

over a year ago

"You want a meet then?...clubs are good for watching and joining in."

We'll I've watched in chams but I'm thinking a different environment away from the club scene.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dogging can be a fun way of watching people having fun.

over a year ago

"You want a meet then?...clubs are good for watching and joining in."

I agree with this. When people watch in a club, it is fine because that is part of the reason we are there. But having someone just watch us have sex privately would feel odd.

Many people ask us in private messages though so it isn't that far fetched and idea.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Yeah not a bad shout I've actually never tried dogging and wouldn't know where's good local

over a year ago

Would love to watch or be watched x

By *im fuegoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

This is my fantasy but so hard to find someone willing and I'm not really into trying the clubs

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We did this many moons ago, had a man nose through the window as we played ( all arranged of course ) and then he joined in, it was horny

over a year ago

"We did this many moons ago, had a man nose through the window as we played ( all arranged of course ) and then he joined in, it was horny "

Exactly... That's what I'm after

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We loved to be watched , but not really into the dogging scene , were manners are now sadly lacking

over a year ago

"We loved to be watched , but not really into the dogging scene , were manners are now sadly lacking "

Do you guys get watched at home or in clubs

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"We loved to be watched , but not really into the dogging scene , were manners are now sadly lacking

Do you guys get watched at home or in clubs "

nope always out doors

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I used to enjoy Watching. It was one of the few palatable ITV sitcoms of the 1980s.

over a year ago

"I used to enjoy Watching. It was one of the few palatable ITV sitcoms of the 1980s. "

Brenda... Lol

By *untimegeekMan
over a year ago

Havant

Liza tarbrush mmmm I would , I do love watching though.Mainly only watch when dogging and have even been known to politely decline joining in (I know what a twat your all saying).

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I love to be watched, it's led to some very interesting times

over a year ago

I have been lucky enough to meet a few couples on here in hotels who love to be watched, I don't join in but love taking pictures or video for them, its great fun and very horny

By *pskirtloverCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds good to me.

I bet you get a few offers

over a year ago

I would love to find a couple that would let me watch. Not an easy thing to achieve on here it seems. Happy to take pics/vids of them/for them

over a year ago

we like guys watching us sometimes , mildred likes to see him wank for her as she pleasures herself

over a year ago

I'm not sure I'd let anyone stand and watch for very long

Her

over a year ago

Well no offers but thanks anyway guys

over a year ago

Love bein watched , but a scenario where not planned even better ,whilst in relationship with woman , was havin fun playin kissing and that under an underpass and a bloke was stumblin past and stopped silent to watch , and when in flat together was havin loud sex and after id cum heard knock but cud tell he been in thrn let himself in again to look like just got there , we was movin and he had key from lettin agent lol

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

Love being watched and watching when we are in the mood for something a bit different......but perhaps a little stroking and touching...turns us both on being watched and us watching a guy wanking close by

over a year ago

"Well no offers but thanks anyway guys "
alas you are to far from us

over a year ago

We love to be watched and the other fella taking some pics,watching him play with himself a little touching every now and then.turns us both on very horny. Xx

over a year ago

Have been fortunate enough to experience this in a hotel a couple of times. Once just watching and once touching after invitation. It was great everyone enjoyed it and the touching couple saying it was really horny for them.

I do love a bit of watching, but you do have to be well behaved and respect their boundaries

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

We like to have people watch sometimes and that is all we want them to do. Trouble is, we have had a couple of guys say about watching and perhaps taking pictures, but then we find hands everywhere! That is not what that meet is about! If we want others for playtime, that is who we look for!

Kinda helped ruin the whole single guy thing. We have played with a few, but being pushy took them off the play list of wants and unwanted touching, at a club or at home, took them off of the voyeur list!

We do have a guy who keeps mailing who wants to watch through a window. He wants to be invited in as we play, but can he be trusted to watch unless he is invited?

We did like the Cap d'Agde thing. In the apartment, if you leave the curtains open, they can watch. If you leave the gate open, they can watch from the patio (a bit closer) If you left the door open as well, they could come in and if invited, play!

over a year ago

Id love to watch people have sex it would be a big turn on

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

The thought of being watched filled me with dread, then a few ramblers later it was like oh well lol.

Post new Message to Thread