Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Penis Sensitivity

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just checking to see if anyone else has this issue...

When approaching orgasm the head of my penis becomes very sensitive to the point where I cannot carry on stimulating it to achieve a full orgasm.

I find even when receiving a HJ/BJ just as I reach climax I have to pull away to ejaculate, but it never feels as though I've fully finished if you know what I mean.

Also, I recently bought myself a magic wand with various attachments... The wand itself is super power and give amazing sensations when using it on the tip of my penis. However, when approaching orgasm my penis gets so sensitive I have to remove the wand and finish myself off.

Is there something wrong? How can I resolve this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know a couple of men like this. You are not alone.

over a year ago

"I know a couple of men like this. You are not alone. "

Is there anyway of stopping it?

I find it so awkward when I'm approaching orgasm as I literally have to stop all stimulation, tense up and freeze like a statue, lol.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Not quite the same but the head of my penis does become more sensitive as I approach orgasm and is megs sensitive after. Sometimes I remain hard after I cum snd keep thrusting until it's so sensitive it actually hurts

over a year ago

"Not quite the same but the head of my penis does become more sensitive as I approach orgasm and is megs sensitive after. Sometimes I remain hard after I cum snd keep thrusting until it's so sensitive it actually hurts "

Well, if i take a minute or so break after orgasm I can still maintain an erection and carry on without any sensitivity. Well my penis stays erect but I literally feel nothing.

But at the moment approaching orgasm and a minute post orgasm the sensitivity is almost paralyzing, and not in a good way, lol.

I have looked up on the net and people have suggested de-sensitising creams or stimulating the head of the penis often to get used to the feeling

Post new Message to Thread