Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why is it so hard to talk to people on this site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm having trouble talking to people I'm messaging them but they never reply were am I going wrong any1 got any advice for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Most women I know on here read the profiles before they read the messages.

Therein may lie your problem.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm having trouble talking to people I'm messaging them but they never reply were am I going wrong any1 got any advice for me "

If you have no idea what to say on your profile about yourself.....I can't imagine your messages are going to be very gripping.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Most women I know on here read the profiles before they read the messages.

Therein may lie your problem. "

Yeah, pretty bad profile, and just the one pic - of a cock.

Effort in = rewards out. Sometimes.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeah, pretty bad profile, and just the one pic - of a cock.

Effort in = rewards out. Sometimes."

Totally agree with both comments

over a year ago

I didn't think I need to put loads on my profile but I will change that now.

Is it a big deal that I only have one picture of my cock ???

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I didn't think I need to put loads on my profile but I will change that now.

Is it a big deal that I only have one picture of my cock ???"

Most ladies prefer to wait for the surprise.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes it is...unless you are just a cock? If so just leave it as it is

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it is. Most women would prefer to see your face than your cock.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

If you believe that's the best of your body, go for it. But I'd stick on some filters to prevent the inevitable single males contacting you. Most women don't mind a cock pic, as long as there are abs, arms, bum, and torso pics too.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

To be fair, most women on here know what a cock looks like, so unless yours is special in some way, like huuuuge, green, or cums chocolate, then there really is no need for a picture of it. A torso, bum or sexy back pic will get a lot more attention.

over a year ago

Don't worry about it lol

By *ourgeMan
over a year ago

stourport nr kidderminster

they all judge you on profile , but may if they gave use al a chance to chat over the phone , all a coffee .may they would think twice about the person , and what profile said , i am better talking than writting , may be that why i not had much luck .

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

All of the above!

Cock pic, no profile plus your age. At least give yourself a fighting chance by at least making an effort.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"they all judge you on profile , but may if they gave use al a chance to chat over the phone , all a coffee .may they would think twice about the person , and what profile said , i am better talking than writting , may be that why i not had much luck ."

But would you meet a woman with a shit profile, no pics and so on? It goes both ways - the profile is what tempts us to want to get to know you better. No profile? No interest.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"they all judge you on profile , but may if they gave use al a chance to chat over the phone , all a coffee .may they would think twice about the person , and what profile said , i am better talking than writting , may be that why i not had much luck ."

So you'd suggest I meet the 50+ messages I currently have sat unread in my inbox, who have wrote 2 or 3 sentences, for a coffee, just to see if they speak better then they write?

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

To be honest your a single man o a site full of single men. You will have to accept that most of the time however good the message you send is your still going to get ignored. Couples and especially single women can afford to be very selective as they get swamped with offers so if you don't match exactly what their looking for your unlikely to get past the first ignored message. Given time you may well find someone but it can take quiet awhile.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've just looked at the top fabbed pics at the men and there is a guy on there....if you have a cock like him, OP, show it off!

over a year ago

Why didn't you think you'd need to put loads on your profile?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"they all judge you on profile , but may if they gave use al a chance to chat over the phone , all a coffee .may they would think twice about the person , and what profile said , i am better talking than writting , may be that why i not had much luck .

But would you meet a woman with a shit profile, no pics and so on? It goes both ways - the profile is what tempts us to want to get to know you better. No profile? No interest."

gizza shag

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"they all judge you on profile , but may if they gave use al a chance to chat over the phone , all a coffee .may they would think twice about the person , and what profile said , i am better talking than writting , may be that why i not had much luck .

So you'd suggest I meet the 50+ messages I currently have sat unread in my inbox, who have wrote 2 or 3 sentences, for a coffee, just to see if they speak better then they write?"

That's a lot of coffee!

over a year ago

Ok thank you all for your messages iv updated my profile is there things I still need to change or is it ok now

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

But would you meet a woman with a shit profile, no pics and so on? It goes both ways - the profile is what tempts us to want to get to know you better. No profile? No interest. gizza shag "

Pay my train fare and I will.

over a year ago

"I'm having trouble talking to people I'm messaging them but they never reply were am I going wrong any1 got any advice for me "
just keep plugging away and be patient eventually if your nice enough you will get something back

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Ok thank you all for your messages iv updated my profile is there things I still need to change or is it ok now "

Better, but you seem to be two separate heights. One makes you shorter than me, the other taller, so best to be consistent.

Oh, and its on the site FAQs that its not rude to not reply. No reply = no.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

But would you meet a woman with a shit profile, no pics and so on? It goes both ways - the profile is what tempts us to want to get to know you better. No profile? No interest. gizza shag

Pay my train fare and I will. "

The cheque is on its way.....

over a year ago

So you'd suggest I meet the 50+ messages I currently have sat unread in my inbox, who have wrote 2 or 3 sentences, for a coffee, just to see if they speak better then they write?

That's a lot of coffee! "

One coffee, room full of men. They each get 2 minutes to explain why they are worth a shag. Speed shag event.

over a year ago

No, but it is a big deal that the only pic is of your cock, and not a very good one at that.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Fake profiles is a good dislike, but I'd be very interested to know how to spot one.

over a year ago

The text is better, but still basic.

The real issue is pictures. I won't meet a cock. I like a torso, some arms, a cute bum, and a few other bits.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Ok thank you I'm not the best at writing about myself I do prefer to talk to people face to face but that's not the case I will add more pictures soon thank you again

over a year ago

You can't see where you are going wrong. That is where you are going wrong.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

best of luck OP, get some pics up and listen to the advice given

over a year ago

Therein may lie your problem. "

I find the opposite. The majority of my messages get deleted by people who haven't looked at my profile. They probably just see my age (55), even though they've put 18 to 99 on their profile. Or didn't change the default setting ?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I find the opposite. The majority of my messages get deleted by people who haven't looked at my profile. They probably just see my age (55), even though they've put 18 to 99 on their profile. Or didn't change the default setting ?"

They'll have read it, they're just in stealth mode.

over a year ago

I find the opposite. The majority of my messages get deleted by people who haven't looked at my profile. They probably just see my age (55), even though they've put 18 to 99 on their profile. Or didn't change the default setting ?"

How do you know they haven't looked at your profile? Many are in ninja mode!

over a year ago

You not the only guy messaging her 100 or so a day are messaging her. Go to socials, clubs and parties. Much better.

over a year ago

Always looking in stealth mode

By *smithyukMan
over a year ago

Staffs

listen to the advice mate, it might help. but like some ones said your a single bloke on a site full of single men! when you see statuses like '400 unread messages in my inbox!' you know your up against it. we all are. dont get me wrong i love this site but the fact that my last 5 meets have come from tinder and badoo is sort of telling me something. less competiton, and at least on tinder you know they have had to say 'like' to you to speak to them. good luck mate, but even the average ones can afford to be very picky!!

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Ok thank you I'm not the best at writing about myself I do prefer to talk to people face to face but that's not the case I will add more pictures soon thank you again "

Why not say this in your profile?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

That's a lot of coffee!

One coffee, room full of men. They each get 2 minutes to explain why they are worth a shag. Speed shag event. "

I've had plenty of speed shag events.....unfortunately, no coffee was involved

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I've played speed blow job in the jacuzzi at Chams. Does that count?!?

over a year ago

Is it a big deal that I only have one picture of my cock ???

To be fair, most women on here know what a cock looks like, so unless yours is special in some way, like huuuuge, green, or cums chocolate, then there really is no need for a picture of it. A torso, bum or sexy back pic will get a lot more attention."

Fuck... A cock which cums chocolate! What an awesome idea. I'd go gay for that!

over a year ago

"I'm having trouble talking to people I'm messaging them but they never reply were am I going wrong any1 got any advice for me

You can't see where you are going wrong. That is where you are going wrong."

This, and doesn't have chocolate cum.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

To be fair, most women on here know what a cock looks like, so unless yours is special in some way, like huuuuge, green, or cums chocolate, then there really is no need for a picture of it.

Fuck... A cock which cums chocolate! What an awesome idea. I'd go gay for that! "

Imagine that! Lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Ok thank you I'm not the best at writing about myself I do prefer to talk to people face to face but that's not the case I will add more pictures soon thank you again "

Take the height out - you're filled that in elsewhere. Avoid all other similar duplications.

over a year ago

"To be honest your a single man o a site full of single men. You will have to accept that most of the time however good the message you send is your still going to get ignored. Couples and especially single women can afford to be very selective as they get swamped with offers so if you don't match exactly what their looking for your unlikely to get past the first ignored message. Given time you may well find someone but it can take quiet awhile."

They get swamped! For sure

sometimes they have a short profile and its hard to know what there intrested in so, instead of writing a life story surly theres nothing wrong with a friendly hello. It might not get noticed, maybe if the girls decent she will reply tho, hello back or sorry I'm not intrested.

A girl will block you without looking at your profile, I understand pics play a big part but leave somethingt o the imagination ?

Post new Message to Thread