Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guy's

Jump to newest

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

Why are straight guy's messaging me claiming to be bi when there profile says they're straight. Fucked up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Why are straight guy's messaging me claiming to be bi when there profile says they're straight. Fucked up."

Because there appears to be a lot of bi guys who claim they are straight for some reason.

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

But Thats not doing them any favors with bi couples.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maibe to hope to meet the woman in the couple by themselves lol.

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

I would hate to think we was playing with a straight guy who claimed to be bi just so he can have the miss.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"But Thats not doing them any favors with bi couples. "

No...you're right...I don't understand why they do it either...we often get "straight" guys contacting us openly want to play with Paul too...which ain't happening.

over a year ago

"Why are straight guy's messaging me claiming to be bi when there profile says they're straight. Fucked up."

a lot of guys on here choose to say they are straight on their profile, even if they are bi....as some women wont have anything to do with bi guys

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why are straight guy's messaging me claiming to be bi when there profile says they're straight. Fucked up.

a lot of guys on here choose to say they are straight on their profile, even if they are bi....as some women wont have anything to do with bi guys"

Correct

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

"Why are straight guy's messaging me claiming to be bi when there profile says they're straight. Fucked up.

a lot of guys on here choose to say they are straight on their profile, even if they are bi....as some women wont have anything to do with bi guys"

but honesty is the best policy lol

over a year ago

It's a growing phenonium on here it seems, do you think they join when they are 100% straight and then develop a bi urge when the look at the couples profiles

over a year ago

As a straight guy, I thought the answer was obvious. I'm straight but fancy the idea of playing with another guy. The problem is, there's no category for slightly bi guy but not into penetrative sex but would love to try oral section

over a year ago

a lot of guys on here choose to say they are straight on their profile, even if they are bi....as some women wont have anything to do with bi guysbut honesty is the best policy lol"

of course it is

same as with all those 'unmarried' men that can't accommodate lol

there are a lot of men that are 'bi on the sly'....if so called straight men are messaging you maybe you should just ask them or put something on your profile about it?

over a year ago

Because they are bi, but prefer to put straight on their profile to:

A) stop 50 random "fancy a fuck" messages from other local blokes.

B) so anti-bisexual females / couples won't turn them down for being bisexual.

C) because they can.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bisexual and not the slightest bit embarrassed about it and only meet ladies who fancy bi men. The obvious fact about a bisexual man is that he can play straight. Dur!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've bumped this one up again to see if anyone else adds their point of view.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

As an openly bi man on the site I get the daily offers from these 'straight' men.

It rarely seems that they've read my profile as most of their messages are at best a single line even when my profile states that single men will have to "offer something special and make enough effort to attract my interest".

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

As a straight guy, I thought the answer was obvious. I'm straight but fancy the idea of playing with another guy. The problem is, there's no category for slightly bi guy but not into penetrative sex but would love to try oral section"

you could say you are bi curious. It just comes across as very deceiving.

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

"I'm bisexual and not the slightest bit embarrassed about it and only meet ladies who fancy bi men. The obvious fact about a bisexual man is that he can play straight. Dur! "
so why a straight profile. Oh it's because you want the best of both worlds.

over a year ago

"you could say you are bi curious. "

If bi-curious means bi, but hasn't had any cock yet; should there be a category of straight-curious for half the fellas in here?

By *evilz OP   Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

"you could say you are bi curious.

If bi-curious means bi, but hasn't had any cock yet; should there be a category of straight-curious for half the fellas in here? "

maybe. Im not ousting them but it's annoying when you put a meet for a bi meet and u get a dozen messages from straight guy's with no mention of any bi fun. They just go on about the miss.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I would hate to think we was playing with a straight guy who claimed to be bi just so he can have the miss. "

I think some people look at a profile and think, i would suck a cock to get a crack at that beautiful pussy, so then lie about their sexuality.

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

We have had one turn up who wasn't as bi as he claimed. He panicked, and left when i waived my knob in his face.

Have also had guys text an hour before the meet with reasons they can't suck cock that evening, they don't even make it through the door.

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

I've had winks and messages of loads of straight guys..

over a year ago

The terms straight, single ,I don't want to fuck the whole site,your pleasure comes first blah blah blah ......

All porkie pies!

Some people will say anything to get laid!

Post new Message to Thread