Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

revenge fuck

Jump to newest

By *ADBOY9.5 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Has any one ever revenged fucked any one. Ifso who and why??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

No... that would be childish and not grown up at all..

Like you did it so I'm doing it..

.. I'd go down the route of moving on and making my life more exciting..

But my single life full of sexy people can't get anymore exciting..

By *ADBOY9.5 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

I've not done it but must admit have been very tempted. My oldest daughters mum fucked all of my mates behind my back and thought of getting them all back one by one but like u say better to just ignore it and not go back always go forward.

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

"I've not done it but must admit have been very tempted. My oldest daughters mum fucked all of my mates behind my back and thought of getting them all back one by one but like u say better to just ignore it and not go back always go forward. "

And no doubt shes on here... start by showing how much fun you can have.. first by creating a profile text

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not quite revenge but a mate of mine tried to best me after I had a 3way, it never worked he was a bit of a slime ball. I also pulled 2 sisters one night because he tried it on with the other sister I pulled.

over a year ago

"Has any one ever revenged fucked any one. Ifso who and why??"

How about why no picture??? Answer that first.

over a year ago

what does revenge fuck mean

you mean to go out and shag somebody to get your own back on a cheating partner sort of thing?

By *ADBOY9.5 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Yeah that's what I mean. I do have pics as well.

over a year ago

why would you do that?

if somebody cheats on you you either forgive and move on or leave surely

to stay and take revenge seems a bit silly to me

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I've not done it but must admit have been very tempted. My oldest daughters mum fucked all of my mates behind my back and thought of getting them all back one by one but like u say better to just ignore it and not go back always go forward. "

You should have shagged all your mates.

That would have shown them...

over a year ago

I've done it not proud but at the time needed to be done a ex sleept with my brother in my bed so when I found out I slept with her mom and sister recorded it then played it on a 50Inc to her and her mates

over a year ago

That would just be pathetic.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

so much for 'adult' fun

over a year ago

My wife at the time cheated on me with my best mate. So I broke into his house and filmed myself rodgering his poodle. I then posted the film on the web for all to see

That showed him

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've done it not proud but at the time needed to be done a ex sleept with my brother in my bed so when I found out I slept with her mom and sister recorded it then played it on a 50Inc to her and her mates "

Good God....what had her mother and sister ever done to you? Still as long as you feel better eh

over a year ago

Surely if they hurt you enough to do a revenge type scenario. Your better of just dumping them . Or have i missed the point of this thread

over a year ago

Hope you fucked them all off fella.They're not worth your time or effort anymore. I can honestly say I would never,ever Fuck one of my mate's missus,I love them like my own flesh and blood. Move forward and don't look back.....shower of cunts they are!!

over a year ago

"My wife at the time cheated on me with my best mate. So I broke into his house and filmed myself rodgering his poodle. I then posted the film on the web for all to see

That showed him"

Pmsl....cheered me up that

over a year ago

When I was 19 I did to a girl who I had broken up with and was bugging me to get back with her.

Felt VERY bad after and regret it to this day as it was cruel and heartless.

Not proud of it by any stretch.

over a year ago

"I've done it not proud but at the time needed to be done a ex sleept with my brother in my bed so when I found out I slept with her mom and sister recorded it then played it on a 50Inc to her and her mates "

Who was you trying to humiliate here the ex the mum or the sister, I can't quite figure it out

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Retaliate first i say

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 25/09/15 01:45:06]

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

'Adults' and I use the term loosely, who feel the need to behave like a spoilt kid getting their revenge is just sad in my humble opinion...

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"Surely if they hurt you enough to do a revenge type scenario. Your better of just dumping them . Or have i missed the point of this thread "

Get rid of peeps who behave like trash.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Wow I think I just found a new hobby

]

over a year ago

"I've done it not proud but at the time needed to be done a ex sleept with my brother in my bed so when I found out I slept with her mom and sister recorded it then played it on a 50Inc to her and her mates

Who was you trying to humiliate here the ex the mum or the sister, I can't quite figure it out

"

The tooth fairy most likley

over a year ago

Not done but hell yeah times.when you felt.like but nah dump and move on lifes to short

over a year ago

I had an ex who cheated on me, so I fucked a guy I knew he hated. This was a good 10 years ago, can't say it was worth it.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

No, what good can come of it?

The best form of revenge is being happy so ditch their sorry arses and move on.

I can't quite see what you'd gain by fucking someone just out of spite - surely you're degrading yourself?

By *erryPervettoMan
over a year ago

London

How did u pull that off mate?Thats like my ultimate fantasy mehn.Banging a mother and daughter,2 sisters or better still twins

What's your secret?

over a year ago

"I've done it not proud but at the time needed to be done a ex sleept with my brother in my bed so when I found out I slept with her mom and sister recorded it then played it on a 50Inc to her and her mates

How did u pull that off mate?Thats like my ultimate fantasy mehn.Banging a mother and daughter,2 sisters or better still twins

What's your secret?"

What is it about incest that excites you?

over a year ago

"Has any one ever revenged fucked any one. Ifso who and why??

How about why no picture??? Answer that first."

Not sure what that's got to do with the OP's question.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

What's your secret?

What is it about incest that excites you?"

How is it incest if he is not related to the people he fucks ??

over a year ago

What's your secret?

How is it incest if he is not related to the people he fucks ?? "

Umm his fantasy is a mother and daughter or two sisters.

Seems it's the incest thing between them that's getting him going more than it just being 2 women.

Hence why I asked

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

So what if she did? Is it because she didn't shag you? I don't get what the issue is.

over a year ago

"I've not done it but must admit have been very tempted. My oldest daughters mum fucked all of my mates behind my back and thought of getting them all back one by one but like u say better to just ignore it and not go back always go forward.

So what if she did? Is it because she didn't shag you? I don't get what the issue is. "

Well being the mother of his child makes thar a bit of an issue I think. Assuming he was still in a relationship with her when she did it as he says it was behind his back...

over a year ago

divorced my wife when I caught her cheating (long story) met the new guy and was going to batter her him to be honest.

But I thought I am better than that and walked away...my revenge Joined here and met some of the most fantastic people ever

The guy she dumped me for turned out to be a control freak not allowed to see her friends,had to walk everywhere with him with her head down,bet her up, through her out of a caravan in Bala naked.

Feel really sorry for her now.

And no revenge is not sweet it leaves a nasty taste

over a year ago

sorry didn't spell check

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Two wrongs don't make a right. Nor do they make a mature adult.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've not done it but must admit have been very tempted. My oldest daughters mum fucked all of my mates behind my back and thought of getting them all back one by one but like u say better to just ignore it and not go back always go forward.

So what if she did? Is it because she didn't shag you? I don't get what the issue is.

Well being the mother of his child makes thar a bit of an issue I think. Assuming he was still in a relationship with her when she did it as he says it was behind his back..."

That's what happens when I read and post pre-coffee. Didn't spot that bit. I thought he wasn't with her.

over a year ago

When you go looking for revenge, first dig two graves.......

over a year ago

"I had an ex who cheated on me, so I fucked a guy I knew he hated. This was a good 10 years ago, can't say it was worth it."

Sorry Sarah I had to have a peep,please forgive me.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"why would you do that?

if somebody cheats on you you either forgive and move on or leave surely

to stay and take revenge seems a bit silly to me "

...pointless and pathetic.

Can't see what it would solve as the relationship is obviously dead in the water so who would care, where would the revenge stop?

Nah...wouldn't waste my time on someone who had no respect for me.

over a year ago

I hooked up with this girl once who was using me to get back at her ex mid sex I could see she had tears in her eyes so I got up and left and I never heard from her again ... Revenge sex can be very dangerous

By *ADBOY9.5 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

We were together 4 years while she's was fucking them all.

over a year ago

How exactly is this revenge though they've been sleeping around on you so it's not like they exactly give a shit if you do the same.

over a year ago

It wasn't a revenge fuck exactly but my ex cheated on me so I broke into her house, strapped half a kilo of Semtex to her gerbil and vaporised the little fucker

And she had the audacity to accuse me of always overreacting

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"divorced my wife when I caught her cheating (long story) met the new guy and was going to batter her him to be honest.

But I thought I am better than that and walked away...my revenge Joined here and met some of the most fantastic people ever

The guy she dumped me for turned out to be a control freak not allowed to see her friends,had to walk everywhere with him with her head down,bet her up, through her out of a caravan in Bala naked.

Feel really sorry for her now.

And no revenge is not sweet it leaves a nasty taste"

When I now look back on occasions when i was dumped i give an enormous sigh of relief. The misery and hell those women gave my sucessors dosent bear thinking about. It can take a year or two to unfold which and by comparison dwarfs any revenge.]

over a year ago

No never. I'm not that sad or shll

over a year ago

"No never. I'm not that sad or shll"

Shallow*

over a year ago

Sounds more like people having insecurities and trying to make themselves feel better than get "revenge"

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

My ex fucked my best friend for 6 months before I found out. Months later I came across her boyfriend, they are now married, but prior to being married he asked if I fancied a revenge fuck with him. Oh please they are both suited to each other. Revenge fuck is low in my books and the ultimate humiliation for them is you laughing and saying no. Move on and grow up.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Sounds rather pointless

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Two wrongs don't make a right. Nor do they make a mature adult. "

over a year ago

I wouldn't get any satisfaction from revenge fucking anyone. I don't use sex as a weapon

over a year ago

I think moving on is the best revenge.

over a year ago

I have. I was eighteen. I was with a violent ex and could see no way out. He went away one night so I grabbed a friend and fucked him in my ex's kitchen, bed, bathroom and well, everywhere basically. He was always accusing me but up to then I'd been totally faithful. I thought, well I'm going to get battered anyway for being a cheat. I may as well just do it. He doesn't scare me now. If I ever saw him and he gave me shit. I would love to tell him.

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Which is why I laughed and said move on

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"How exactly is this revenge though they've been sleeping around on you so it's not like they exactly give a shit if you do the same."

My point exactly!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

What's your secret?

How is it incest if he is not related to the people he fucks ??

Umm his fantasy is a mother and daughter or two sisters.

Seems it's the incest thing between them that's getting him going more than it just being 2 women.

Hence why I asked"

Did he say at the same time? Did he say they'd know about it? No. So maybe it's your mind thays going towards the incest thing?

over a year ago

I found out my ex was cheating before this life when I was working nights, he was coming around and seeing her.So one night before I went on night shift I rubbed chillie all over her vibrator and never said nothing. next day I came home woke off nights and she was walking funny.

over a year ago

"I found out my ex was cheating before this life when I was working nights, he was coming around and seeing her.So one night before I went on night shift I rubbed chillie all over her vibrator and never said nothing. next day I came home woke off nights and she was walking funny. "
I think a little bit of wee came out then lol

over a year ago

The best revenge is a life well lived...

over a year ago

No I havent and cant see the point

over a year ago

I havent, but I think some people probably do

By *hucky99Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Nope as wouldn't stoop to that level

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I tend to be the recipient of pity fucks more than revenge fucks.

over a year ago

"Nope as wouldn't stoop to that level "

By *hucky99Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Nope as wouldn't stoop to that level "

Glad you agree, honestly don't see the point in trying to get one over by doing something of the kind, would personally just move on and rise above it

over a year ago

Nope but 2 of my friends have, one fell out with our other friend (it was thought she slept with her bf) she hadn't at the time but after they fell out she went and did it anyways. Put me off her but she's been there for me and I love her. I can't seem to find friends with morals haha.

Post new Message to Thread