Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

single males that can't accommodate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

today i had a couple ask me why i can't accommodate so i told the truth and said my mum wouldn't like it !

i got a reply that upset me a bit they put Son. doughter. parents. nasty dog. house share. nosey neighbours. priceless excuses

well not all single males are cheating on their wife or girlfriend they are single horny and living in my case with a ill mother who is very old fashioned but im not i love sex and im a nudist too

maybe some couples out there should more understanding and less judgmentel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah yes but most of the people that read that part of your profile don't even bother to contact you

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"today i had a couple ask me why i can't accommodate so i told the truth and said my mum wouldn't like it !

i got a reply that upset me a bit they put Son. doughter. parents. nasty dog. house share. nosey neighbours. priceless excuses

well not all single males are cheating on their wife or girlfriend they are single horny and living in my case with a ill mother who is very old fashioned but im not i love sex and im a nudist too

maybe some couples out there should more understanding and less judgmentel"

No one has to be understanding: this isn't a charity event and we filter to suit OUR needs.

My ex-husband moved in with his mother to look after her. Even after she died I knew he'd never bring someone in to fuck in her home so I never assume a single man is married.

I don't meet people who can't accommodate as I assume they don't want me in their house so I don't invite them to mine.

over a year ago

"

No one has to be understanding: this isn't a charity event and we filter to suit OUR needs.

"

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am the same I live with my parents so I can't accommodate either......

No your pain

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Nuderider. Leave them to it and go with your situation. Plenty of diamond couples & fems (when you find the gen ones) who accom and plenty meet in hotels too.

Sadly shitty replies when you make some people aware of a legit situation is the norm. Angry aggressive persona's galore and many of them love throwing it at whoever suits, it's their game & thing

There's plenty of couples here who cannot accom and not for reasons of children or living with family or friends.

Be thankful it all ended there after all a shitogram penchant probably reflects something that might come out and spoil a meet.

over a year ago

"Nuderider. Leave them to it and go with your situation. Plenty of diamond couples & fems (when you find the gen ones) who accom and plenty meet in hotels too.

Sadly shitty replies when you make some people aware of a legit situation is the norm. Angry aggressive persona's galore and many of them love throwing it at whoever suits, it's their game & thing

There's plenty of couples here who cannot accom and not for reasons of children or living with family or friends.

Be thankful it all ended there after all a shitogram penchant probably reflects something that might come out and spoil a meet.

"

Exactly this.

over a year ago

"today i had a couple ask me why i can't accommodate so i told the truth and said my mum wouldn't like it !

Mate I live alone and don't have or want a girlfriend/wife and we all get it

over a year ago

Seems you had an lucky escape not meeting them.

over a year ago

tbh i dnt care if they carnt acom its no big deal

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Nuderider. Leave them to it and go with your situation. Plenty of diamond couples & fems (when you find the gen ones) who accom and plenty meet in hotels too.

"

over a year ago

I'm assuming by the fact they were looking for guys who could accommodate they didn't, did you ask them why?

over a year ago

Some people who clearly demands accommodate can be true rat bags, don't worry about them OP, just focus on the ones who can accommodate for you or seek the ones who can be understanding and work something out, like a hotel or club meet perhaps.

over a year ago

Same for us ladies!! I lodge so I think it's disrespectful to use my landladies home but I could accommodate if I wanted too now and again but don't feel 'it's right' some blokes get right moody!! Jog on!

over a year ago

I ended up changing my profile after similar messages. I now (should say) can accom, which I can, it'll just be a hotel which I arrange.

over a year ago

I houseshare with a mate, who also owns the house. Hes good enough to let me have my kids there sat n sun. I therefore respect him in a way where i wont bring anyone back that im not in something a little more permanent with.

over a year ago

Not judging anyone but there are a lot of ill mothers on here . Maybe thats the problem

over a year ago

Well its nothing to do with I'll mothers for me, I have young kids who live with me. I'm the principal carer and wouldn't have it any other way. I don't want a meet confusing my kids and my meet wouldn't appreciate standing on a lego brick in the middle of the night! It's much nicer all around in a hotel

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I can't accommodate...so I travel. Problem solved!

I have a live-in landlord so it's not convenient. So I find people who can or I book a room. People make a lot of assumptions so if they're not keen, I just move on.

over a year ago

"I can't accommodate...so I travel. Problem solved!

I have a live-in landlord so it's not convenient. So I find people who can or I book a room. People make a lot of assumptions so if they're not keen, I just move on. "

Exactly, no need to make excuses, if you don't want them there thats it, job done, next

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I can't accommodate as I'm married but I'm not on here to meet people just to chat; I'm recovering from an accident and I enjoy the chat that I get from this site.

over a year ago

We don't accom and for some reason never been asked as to why.

Plenty of reasons why people can't accom so we prefer to be open minded about it anyway.

Some people just like being nasty when they don't get what they want.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We use the 'can't accommodate' to filter out a lot of the attached, so called single, guys.

That's not saying that all singles who can't accommodate are attached but that a majority of attached 'single' men can't accommodate. As a filter it works fine.

over a year ago

I can't accom either and have been called a time waster and more besides.... If you don't meet us and judge for ya selves ... you'll never know... just saying lol

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

We could accomodate, we choose not to. Sometimes it's that simple.

over a year ago

I honestly don't know why most single men try.

over a year ago

mum dun like me bringing bishes back to the yard

over a year ago

I'm assuming by the fact they were looking for guys who could accommodate they didn't, did you ask them why?"

More to the point if they can't accommodate why message the op.

over a year ago

"Not judging anyone but there are a lot of ill mothers on here . Maybe thats the problem"

You sort if just did though

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if someone else has decided not to accomodat I don't think they are really in a position to question someone elses....

i could accomodate if i wanted to, and when i get to know people I may, but since I got burgled a few years ago.... my home is my "safe" space....

so if i don't know people... its not happening at my place... and to be honest i quite like clubs as a neutral venue anyway......

over a year ago

"if someone else has decided not to accomodat I don't think they are really in a position to question someone elses....

i could accomodate if i wanted to, and when i get to know people I may, but since I got burgled a few years ago.... my home is my "safe" space....

so if i don't know people... its not happening at my place... and to be honest i quite like clubs as a neutral venue anyway......"

Can't argue with that really.

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

I'm a single parent so I can't accommodate for that reason as I don't want my children to think they're getting a new mum ( they still both have nightmares about their real mum who used to emotionally abuse and neglect them whenever I wasn't home working away on the stage tours ).

I would happily have people in my home on a social level though...

over a year ago

I am single and I can both accomodate and travel

over a year ago

"I am single and I can both accomodate and travel "

Yes, Shag, but you do need patience.

over a year ago

Seems like no one likes a can't accommodate profile , besides most single females and a few couples on here don't accommodate . ..but then again they have the power of choice ....well online anyway. ..in the real world ..that's a different story ....lol

over a year ago

If someone can't accommodate and it's not explained why, people will possibly assume things. No problem!

I can accommodate but wouldn't unless I know someone very well!

over a year ago

We used to not accommodate because our place was small and we have two sizable dogs. We were constantly asked why (do you have kids? No? Then why can't you accommodate? Do you live with mates? No? Then why can't you accommodate?)

We were never asked if we were cheating on someone, for obvious reasons. But it isn't too far fetched that people will assume this of single men above a certain age (same as it was assumed that we have kids). I'm not saying it's right, and I'm not saying it's always true. I'm just saying that it may be a reasonable assumption on the whole.

We get contacted by anywhere from 20-50 people a day. One guy may be completely honest, but that one guy doesn't see the other 15 messages from ppl who are less so.

Having said that, I actually never assume a guy is cheating just because he can't accommodate. I'm just defending the idea...

-Courtney

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Its a shame that the way all of this works is that we judge people very quickly on a single page of the profile - yes, I know we have nothing better - so when someone says can't accommodate, it could mean they don't want to, their situation (other than being attached) makes it difficult etc.

I dont assume anything until I have had some correspondence with them and got to know more about them. It works for me, bu then again, I can access and travel so I don't raise the same 'red flags' that some profiles identify.

over a year ago

"I am single and I can both accomodate and travel

Yes, Shag, but you do need patience."

lol that's right. I got plenty of that.

over a year ago

I wont accomodate because my daughter lives on the same st and popps in unexpected....simples

over a year ago

We didn't accommodate as a couple but no-one ever asked why not. On this profile I've been asked why not but I won't ever explain why. If someone asks why it just puts me off them. Respect is non-negotiable.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for all your comments good and bad I've taken some of the comments on board and will change my profile wording

over a year ago

My ex-husband moved in with his mother to look after her. Even after she died I knew he'd never bring someone in to fuck in her home so I never assume a single man is married.

I don't meet people who can't accommodate as I assume they don't want me in their house so I don't invite them to mine.

"

No,no one does have to be understanding but it's a nice character trait when they are don't you think?

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I'm lucky I can accommodate, happy for single ladies coming round however feel uncomfortable having couples round.

over a year ago

Many people make assumptions about those who are unable to accommodate. It may be their fault or it may be the fault of the person writing the profile. A simple sentence explaining the situation might well avoid this happening.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

What happens if the no accommodation is a filter, he might allow them back once he feels relaxed with them.

By *smithyukMan
over a year ago

Staffs

cba read all replies but ill put my 10 worth in anyways.

im my case i dont think it makes that much difference OP. when i first started on here i put i couldnt accomodate, for no reason whatsoever really , then i thought i know i change it to can accomodate to increase my chances, to be honest chances have not really increased, i still end up doin the travelling or whatever as women seem a little worried to enter strange mens houses!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

No,no one does have to be understanding but it's a nice character trait when they are don't you think? "

When it comes to sex and my home I don't have to understand anything. I don't question why someone can't accommodate and expect the respect.

over a year ago

I hate it when people judge in this way, there's many reasons to why people can't accommodate, yet on here it appears most are quick to jump on the band wagon and accuse of cheating!

I never even check that part on someone's profile because to be honest I don't care if they can accommodate or not, as long as they're not cheating. I can accommodate, but not got a hope in hell that I will invite someone round until I feel comfortable with them and wouldn't go to someone else's either. You don't know whom you're meeting on here so it takes trust.

Not many people jump to conclusions when it's the fem or couple that can't accommodate.

Far too many judgmental people on here

over a year ago

No,no one does have to be understanding but it's a nice character trait when they are don't you think?

When it comes to sex and my home I don't have to understand anything. I don't question why someone can't accommodate and expect the respect."

I didn't say you had to,you made that clear on your previous post. Men should be shown the same respect don't you think when they don't accommodate?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

When I joined Fab I put cannot accommodate because I didn't think I'd ever meet anyone.

Judging by the number of messages I've had no one read that bit

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

When it comes to sex and my home I don't have to understand anything. I don't question why someone can't accommodate and expect the respect.

I didn't say you had to,you made that clear on your previous post. Men should be shown the same respect don't you think when they don't accommodate? "

Agree with you, that's why I never ask why. I used to meet at home so it never bothered me. My daughter was returning from uni and I said to my playmate of several years, who was lying in my bed, we have to meet at yours next week as my daughter's back.

He said he didn't invite people he met of the net into his home, it wasn't a knocking shop! After I chucked him out of my house it made me rethink: no one comes into my home who doesn't accommodate.

over a year ago

It really bugs me. I bet it never gets questioned when a couple put they can not acommodate. I also always say happy to meet at a hotel even pay for it...but no always has to be at my home.

over a year ago

Yes I'm in the same boat as you matey, treated like a fraud by many on this site but I can also say some are very understanding.

over a year ago

Same, I live in a house with 3 others guys who know very little about my sexuality nor my lifestyle. And I wanna keep it that way!

By *arks_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

We don't accommodate in case things go south. Don't want the others to know where we live. Happy to accommodate in hotels though, which we have done a few times in the past.

over a year ago

I didn't say you had to,you made that clear on your previous post. Men should be shown the same respect don't you think when they don't accommodate?

Agree with you, that's why I never ask why. I used to meet at home so it never bothered me. My daughter was returning from uni and I said to my playmate of several years, who was lying in my bed, we have to meet at yours next week as my daughter's back.

He said he didn't invite people he met of the net into his home, it wasn't a knocking shop! After I chucked him out of my house it made me rethink: no one comes into my home who doesn't accommodate.

"

I've heard of the knocking shop phrase from men,it makes me think that they see the women they meet as free prostitutes and have no respect for them.

over a year ago

Surely not!

over a year ago

"....

I've heard of the knocking shop phrase from men,it makes me think that they see the women they meet as free prostitutes and have no respect for them. "

Lots do. They think that's what swingers are.

over a year ago

i.agree i mean we are a married couple who cant accom !!

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"It really bugs me. I bet it never gets questioned when a couple put they can not acommodate. I also always say happy to meet at a hotel even pay for it...but no always has to be at my home. "

believe me it does people think we arent married to each other which we are we just simply have kids and can occasionaly accom ..tjeres also.far too many people.with a key to our house which could be awkward x

over a year ago

We can accommodate but only when we have no kids in the house and there are no overnight stays.. Having said that we are not going to invite people we have been chatting to for 5 mins round. We need to know them well.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"We can accommodate but only when we have no kids in the house and there are no overnight stays.. Having said that we are not going to invite people we have been chatting to for 5 mins round. We need to know them well."

By *un beforeMan
over a year ago

london colney

i live with my parents as there carer , so can.t accomadate , but as no one read a single males profile at all , its all accdemic any way . just have to face it we are just scum to lots on here

over a year ago

I moved back in with my folks to help me find my feet after depression and while I retrained and got a job now that's sorted I've got my deposit saved and should be buying a house next year ^_^ (there's a lovely new estate going up near by).

But I still don't know if I'll accom when I get my own place swinging has always been a good excuse to explore the country for me tbh

over a year ago

"I moved back in with my folks to help me find my feet after depression and while I retrained and got a job now that's sorted I've got my deposit saved and should be buying a house next year ^_^ (there's a lovely new estate going up near by).

But I still don't know if I'll accom when I get my own place swinging has always been a good excuse to explore the country for me tbh"

Ye your mother says the same

over a year ago

I have come across this before too. I can't accom because I have lodgers and I prefer to keep this side of my life private.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

OK I'm Married and I can accommodate for the evening not over night .

I have the use of a love nest to go with being a love rat but I would never and I mean never take anyone to that love nest who wasn't a trusted lover .so for first few dates its hotel rooms only until I know I not dealing with a stalker or some other unsavory character .

So my advice would be sod then because giving out ones home address until you know what type of person your dealing with is a dangerous business whether you have a elderly mum at home kids at home what ever .

Don't do it until your sure of the other person state of mind and true motives .

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

There are lots of reasons why some can't or won't accommodate.

On the flip side I wouldn't go to anyone's house without meeting them socially first. Personal safety seems to be ignored at times.

over a year ago

Why do single males get so much shit for not being able to accom?

Regardless of the reason.

Doesn't it cross peoples minds that they might not be comfortable with inviting complete strangers off the internet into their home.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Like most single guys i cant accom as im in with my folks for now till can afford a new place xxx But i do hotel meets so why cant that be enough for most people? After all hotels are more private easier to find, park your car and discreet? Just dont get how peoples minds work sometimes xxx

over a year ago

"OK I'm Married and I can accommodate for the evening not over night .

I have the use of a love nest to go with being a love rat but I would never and I mean never take anyone to that love nest who wasn't a trusted lover .so for first few dates its hotel rooms only until I know I not dealing with a stalker or some other unsavory character .

So my advice would be sod then because giving out ones home address until you know what type of person your dealing with is a dangerous business whether you have a elderly mum at home kids at home what ever .

Don't do it until your sure of the other person state of mind and true motives .

"

If was married there would be no way on earth id accommodate and no way on earth id go to a married mans house.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

If was married there would be no way on earth id accommodate and no way on earth id go to a married mans house."

Read what I said please I have the use of a love nest not my marital home I'm organized not foolish or that much of a scum bag

over a year ago

If was married there would be no way on earth id accommodate and no way on earth id go to a married mans house.

Read what I said please I have the use of a love nest not my marital home I'm organized not foolish or that much of a scum bag "

Apologies, it is past my bed time

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Read what I said please I have the use of a love nest not my marital home I'm organized not foolish or that much of a scum bag

Apologies, it is past my bed time "

Apology excepted

over a year ago

"Why do single males get so much shit for not being able to accom?

Doesn't it cross peoples minds that they might not be comfortable with inviting complete strangers off the internet into their home."

for me.....

Don't want to explain to my children who that lady was simples

By *tallionExoticaMan
over a year ago

Islington

Wow...wow...wow....

What a mess of a situation we have here, people misunderstanding others while others quick to assume something else.

I've been asked that question a few times myself and I've been honest to them as to why I can't accommodate (Living with housemates who have work commitments / sleeping at odd times, etc).

If anyone ever assumes that to the contrary, I'd have considered it quite disrespectful of not being able to understand (And frankly speaking, quite shallow of them to be that way).

Hence I've laid it out straight in my profile that the only way I can 'accommodate' is by booking a hotel room until I get to move to a better place. The least someone can do is be understanding of it.

over a year ago

. I am happy to pay for a hotel, risks being how gutted you are when someone cancels and you're left sat in a room on your own.

over a year ago

"Why do single males get so much shit for not being able to accom?

Doesn't it cross peoples minds that they might not be comfortable with inviting complete strangers off the internet into their home. for me.....

Don't want to explain to my children who that lady was simples "

Likewise.

over a year ago

People are quick to judge others on here and like me sometimes can Accom and can't due to my daughter living with me

So those small minded fuckers who are quick to judge without asking need to fucking grow up

over a year ago

"People are quick to judge others on here and like me sometimes can Accom and can't due to my daughter living with me

So those small minded fuckers who are quick to judge without asking need to fucking grow up "

over a year ago

"People are quick to judge others on here and like me sometimes can Accom and can't due to my daughter living with me

So those small minded fuckers who are quick to judge without asking need to fucking grow up

"

Do you think he sees it?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/15 19:10:54]

over a year ago

You'd think people would have more common sense and realise a HOTEL is more safer then going to someone's house if they can't accommodate.

Cctv everywhere and security on site and even if no security police can be there within minutes.

But beside that I've my young daughters here and I don't really want my neighbours seeing strange women coming and going all the time. I like my private life to be just that PRIVATE.

over a year ago

"You'd think people would have more common sense and realise a HOTEL is more safer then going to someone's house if they can't accommodate.

Cctv everywhere and security on site and even if no security police can be there within minutes.

But beside that I've my young daughters here and I don't really want my neighbours seeing strange women coming and going all the time. I like my private life to be just that PRIVATE."

You say all that but then we've had all these news reports of the child rape gangs using hotels to prostitute the underage girls...

So not that safe

over a year ago

I can't accommodate, I live with my mother who is not well, needs constant looking after, I can meet when a carer comes round but it seems women think your cheating if they can't comet to you.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"You'd think people would have more common sense and realise a HOTEL is more safer then going to someone's house if they can't accommodate.

But beside that I've my young daughters here and I don't really want my neighbours seeing strange women coming and going all the time. I like my private life to be just that PRIVATE."

There have been women attacked in hotels, women turning up to meet one guy only to be met by a room full who'd paid for a gang bang. Hardly 100% safe.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Why do couples, women or anyone else need to be "understanding" about this or anything else. If they don't get to meet, then they will lower their expectations/standards/demands. Otherwise, why would/should they?

over a year ago

We don't meet single guys that don't accommodate.the single guy doesn't need to know why we won't meet guys that don't accommodate,all he needs to know is,we have no interest in meeting him.thus saving him the time to message us and allowing him to concentrate on others that may be interested.

By *rneilMan
over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

"Same for us ladies!! I lodge so I think it's disrespectful to use my landladies home but I could accommodate if I wanted too now and again but don't feel 'it's right' some blokes get right moody!! Jog on! "
me too don't think the landlady would be to pleased lol

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"We don't meet single guys that don't accommodate.the single guy doesn't need to know why we won't meet guys that don't accommodate,all he needs to know is,we have no interest in meeting him.thus saving him the time to message us and allowing him to concentrate on others that may be interested."

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

maybe some couples out there should more understanding and less judgmentel "

Likewise some guys should be more understanding and less judgemental.if a couple says they don't want to meet a guy that can't accommodate,then go look for someone else instead of looking for answers why?

over a year ago

"

kinda selfish though don't you think two negatives don't make a positive except in the physics lab

over a year ago

Apologies, it is past my bed time "

how could you ever not know you're dealing with a stalker ,they only tend to become stalkers after the relationship breaks down !!

over a year ago

Lost my ill mother to motor neurone disease just last year. So there is one less ill mother being a problem for folks, it's a shame there isn't a Companionate cunt filter

over a year ago

...yeah that was a bit out of line , sorry about that.

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

"

No one is suggesting you should change your mind about having sex with someone. But you do need to be understanding enough not to berate someone for something you are too ignorant to understand.

People react really aggressively to the slightest person on here and could do perhaps with trying to understand what the person is actually saying without just trying to latch onto their own personal crusade.

Let's start treating each other with a little more respect and these forums can start to become a little less unpleasant.

over a year ago

"

No one is suggesting you should change your mind about having sex with someone. But you do need to be understanding enough not to berate someone for something you are too ignorant to understand.

People react really aggressively to the slightest person on here and could do perhaps with trying to understand what the person is actually saying without just trying to latch onto their own personal crusade.

Let's start treating each other with a little more respect and these forums can start to become a little less unpleasant. "

over a year ago

I always say I can accommodate, but I'm a massive nutter magnet so tend to be very cautious about who I allow in my space.

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Yeah I agree I've had some really bad upsetting replies from couples also. It is fine that you can't accom because you are living with your ill mother. I also can't accom because I am living with my ill partner and my daughter. I guess these couples are horny at that moment and get frustrated. We must all have patience, all the experiences we are looking for will come eventually.

Post new Message to Thread