Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First time MFM

Jump to newest

By *evon Delight OP   Couple
over a year ago

A town in Devon

We have been swinging for a few years with other couples and we have had lots of fun. We are about to try and find a single male for our first MFM. A bit nervous but can't wait to make it happen.

Any advice for a first time meet? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same situation here sorta although we've arranged a meet for tomorrow and now the bloke has disappeared and won't read our messages. Sigh

over a year ago

Go for a social. With the extra dynamic its important you all click.

Good luck x

over a year ago

A town in Devon

"Same situation here sorta although we've arranged a meet for tomorrow and now the bloke has disappeared and won't read our messages. Sigh"

Seriously? You guys look amazing. Well they have missed out!

over a year ago

A town in Devon

"Go for a social. With the extra dynamic its important you all click.

Good luck x"

Thank you x

over a year ago

"Same situation here sorta although we've arranged a meet for tomorrow and now the bloke has disappeared and won't read our messages. Sigh"

Definitely his loss.

over a year ago

Thanks guys

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Make the guy you're inviting feel comfortable as he might be nervous.

over a year ago

What a fool

over a year ago

Were on the same boat would love MFM....but just trying to get the right guy...!

over a year ago

Our suggestions would be:

Make sure the guy has experience of group sex. Men who only know 1:1 situation can have problems with another man naked and having sex with the same woman.

Be friendly and relaxed with him as a man joining a couple is quite stressful situation.

Be clear what you like and don't like and ask him what he likes before you go to the bedroom.

The husband should guide the other man to ensure his lady gets what she likes.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Our suggestions would be:

Make sure the guy has experience of group sex. Men who only know 1:1 situation can have problems with another man naked and having sex with the same woman.

Be friendly and relaxed with him as a man joining a couple is quite stressful situation.

Be clear what you like and don't like and ask him what he likes before you go to the bedroom.

"

Not much to add to that. Also don't forget that some men, as has been noted, seem to like the fantasy of it more than the reality. Hence disappearances no shows. By far, the best way is to organise something social where you can all get on and be relaxed in each others' company. From there, take it to the next level.

over a year ago

"Were on the same boat would love MFM....but just trying to get the right guy...! "

Come to England there are plenty of us here.

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 22:34:56]

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

I just hope something really really important came up. If he just got cold feet, then boy, is he missing out!!!!!

Shame I'm down South, lol.

over a year ago

Also on the lookout for a single male who will help me cuckhold hubby but it's difficult to find the right guy - so many are full of crap. Was talking to a guy who we seemed to click and it turned out he was married, we don't meet guys who are playing away xx

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

What a numpty

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"We have been swinging for a few years with other couples and we have had lots of fun. We are about to try and find a single male for our first MFM. A bit nervous but can't wait to make it happen.

Any advice for a first time meet? Xx "

I'd recommend that you make sure that you choose someone who has genuine verifications attesting to his suitability for this kind of meet....but then I would

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Same situation here sorta although we've arranged a meet for tomorrow and now the bloke has disappeared and won't read our messages. Sigh

Seriously? You guys look amazing. Well they have missed out! "

he must be mad

over a year ago

"Were on the same boat would love MFM....but just trying to get the right guy...!

Come to England there are plenty of us here. "

you think lol

over a year ago

"We have been swinging for a few years with other couples and we have had lots of fun. We are about to try and find a single male for our first MFM. A bit nervous but can't wait to make it happen.

be prepared for letdowns and no shows...Finding the right guy is not as easy as you would think. But when it happens it is amazing fun xxx

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Any advice for a first time meet? Xx be prepared for letdowns and no shows...Finding the right guy is not as easy as you would think. But when it happens it is amazing fun xxx"

I hear this quite a lot, but I have no idea why it is quite so hard for couples to find the right male playmates for this kind of fun...

over a year ago

"

I agree with most of this but I would not say avoid a male who is a first timer at group sex. In my view if it's every ones first time it would be less intimidating for all. Just my opinion of course.

over a year ago

What a moron. I'd give my left nut for a meet with the two of you.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

My wife and I started down this road via MFM with a friend. We took it slow to begin with, a bit of teasing and flirting before a couple of soft swing sessions where we both kissed and touched her but everyone kept their underwear on.

So we were all comfy together and didn't rush anyone. The first time we had a full on MFM where both us guys had sex with my wife, we rented a hotel room.

It was great and ww continued to see him for MFM fun until he got engaged.

I would echo the advice to ensure both men are fully comfy with the situation. "Performing" in front of others can be daunting and some guys find being naked around another bloke isn't easy. Also remember that accidental male-male contact is possible and some guys are freaked by that.

a man who has had MFM or group sex before will know all this and be oj with it. A social is a good idea too, to be sure everyone is comfy with each other.

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I agree with most of this but I would not say avoid a male who is a first timer at group sex. In my view if it's every ones first time it would be less intimidating for all. Just my opinion of course."

Have to agree. If everyone only wanted experienced males (or females) for MMF MFF etc meets then there would be none left to have that 1st time and become your 'experienced' playmates. Everyone has their 1st time and it could be the one who takes to it like a duck to water!

By *ormalguy42Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Definitely his loss, but I can imagine he might have been intimidated by T's enormous cock! X

over a year ago

"Were on the same boat would love MFM....but just trying to get the right guy...!

Come to England there are plenty of us here. you think lol "

Just a hunch but the Irish accent would be a hit.

over a year ago

yes, make me your other male! Lol

over a year ago

I met a lovely couple on here a couple of years ago under my old profile. We had a great laugh in the pub so the sex part was very relaxed and enjoyable. Have had this with other couples as well.

Conversely I sat in a pub with one couple and couldn't wait to call it a day. We just didn't click

That's why the social is so important. All three of you have to get on. It doesn't happen every time, but on the occasions it does.....its great fun

over a year ago

I would travel far and wide for my first mfm (

over a year ago

"I met a lovely couple on here a couple of years ago under my old profile. We had a great laugh in the pub so the sex part was very relaxed and enjoyable. Have had this with other couples as well.

Conversely I sat in a pub with one couple and couldn't wait to call it a day. We just didn't click

That's why the social is so important. All three of you have to get on. It doesn't happen every time, but on the occasions it does.....its great fun "

this is great advice ,getting the right guy is the most important part and for your first time I would recommend a guy with some experience and do remember to make sure the single guy has a good time as well,we've heard lots of stories where the single guy felt like an organic dildo and was tossed out as soon as they were finished with him. group play should be mutual fun for all concerned.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

"I met a lovely couple on here a couple of years ago under my old profile. We had a great laugh in the pub so the sex part was very relaxed and enjoyable. Have had this with other couples as well.

That's why the social is so important. All three of you have to get on. It doesn't happen every time, but on the occasions it does.....its great fun "

I agree - for me the social meet is so important - makes it even more erotic, that, should you all get on, you go somewhere private for fun and then see these two people that you've just meet and only really know as just 'normal folk' getting down and dirty with you

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 11:15:04]

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We have enjoyed many MFM experiences, but always in a club. This gives us the opportunity of sizing up the potential additional M before making contact (and them us), it avoids the embarrassment of meeting someone you just don't fancy in the flesh, and it avoids the irritation of a no show. We don't need the social side beyond a brief chat and that makes for totally nsa fun, from which we can walk away at the end of the evening. Might not suit everyone but we like it.

over a year ago

"Same situation here sorta although we've arranged a meet for tomorrow and now the bloke has disappeared and won't read our messages. Sigh

Definitely his loss, but I can imagine he might have been intimidated by T's enormous cock! X"

Haha cop out! She's meeting him alone as we speak instead

over a year ago

Can't believe anyone wouldn't turn up to meet you..you look great in your pics.

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Op just go for it nerves will soon pass .....promise lol xx

over a year ago

"

Having had experience of this many times, joining a couple that is, I think the above text sums it very well.

Possibly add a social in first, a bit less pressure on everyone, at least you'll know a little about each other.

And let the male know when you are ready to play. He may be sat there wondering when the time is right! Not wanting to be too forward or seem not interested. I usually wait to be invited to play by the husband. Not always, but usually.

over a year ago

A town in Devon

"Op just go for it nerves will soon pass .....promise lol xx "

Thank you all for all the advice.

Some really practical suggestions. We now think a club might be a good starter, that way we can chat in a relaxed atmosphere and if we all get on we can go from there.

Still nervous though! Xx

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think the social is really important, and the extra advantage of that is that if you agree beforehand that no play at all on the night of the social, it is a completely unstressed way to get to know each other a little bit and possibly think about what's to come in your own mind...its exciting but that's less stressful then a play meet but is a very good warm up to one, so long as you all get along.

By *otgizmoMan
over a year ago

Leigh

I had mmf with a very nice couple. I meet the guy the day before and we hit it off.

They turned up at mine and a fantastic bi

threesome was enjoyed by all.

His wife especially enjoyed the anal dp.

I recommend a threesome to everyone.

By *eterbeebeeMan
over a year ago

Derby

Had a mfm situation on second meeting when his lady became extremely horny and excited when riding me, he must have become extremely jealous, dressed quickly without us noticing, and drove off! Don't know what the outcome was- ordered her ataxi and not heard from them since!!

By *eterbeebeeMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Had a mfm situation on second meeting when his lady became extremely horny and excited when riding me, he must have become extremely jealous, dressed quickly without us noticing, and drove off! Don't know what the outcome was- ordered her ataxi and not heard from them since!!"

over a year ago

Having had experience of this many times, joining a couple that is, I think the above text sums it very well.

Possibly add a social in first, a bit less pressure on everyone, at least you'll know a little about each other.

And let the male know when you are ready to play. He may be sat there wondering when the time is right! Not wanting to be too forward or seem not interested. I usually wait to be invited to play by the husband. Not always, but usually."

over a year ago

I would say it's down to the woman to get things going as the hubby doesn't feel it's his role and the 3rd person doesn't feel right taking control either! (In my experience) We've had 6 so far x

over a year ago

hey it's great fun I've met a few couples it really depends what you wantto get from it

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I hope you find someone OP because they can be a lot of un, but remember, whilst you are looking for a guy to provide to you two with what you are looking for, it won't be all about you, in other words, don't make the guy feel like your play toy. I have been in a few situations where I have chatted etc and arranged meets but once the arrangements are made, the couple start making demands… what to wear, what to say, trying to get role play involved - in the end I told them I wasn't meeting because it is all about being relaxed as well as the pleasure involved.

I am not saying you will do this, but some single guys will be nervous, so you need to choose well. Perhaps meet socially first with no expectations - but agree to play on the night if (capital IF) all are OK with proceeding.

over a year ago

Meet them first. They may be great on the phone and messaging, plus it'll relax all involved.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Even though I have played with m/f couple in clubs and at hotels....I still get nervous...basically will the couple enjoy the company, will you stay hard, will you be able to pleasure them both.....

I don't think I have ever cancelled a m/f threesome - I have been nervous as hell on them though

over a year ago

I'm available for mfm

over a year ago

I love my mfm's meets.I seem to have loads too. Puts me on cloud 9. Only one other thing puts me on cloud 10!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles loves some mfm every so often, so we go to a club and it simply just happens.

over a year ago

Come to England there are plenty of us here. you think lol

Just a hunch but the Irish accent would be a hit. "

haha

over a year ago

Make sure you choose someone reliable, honest, trustworthy, keen, inventive, discreet with a nice cock and who will turn up if lucky enough to be invited.

Hang on a minute, look no further its me.

over a year ago

Done it once - lots of messaging back and forth first and understanding each other's boundaries, desires and fears.

Turned into a great meet and an honour to have been invited into a loving couple's intimate relationship.

over a year ago

"Make the guy you're inviting feel comfortable as he might be nervous."

over a year ago

"Make the guy you're inviting feel comfortable as he might be nervous.

"

Definitely! Couple came to my room and I was invited to get to know the lady alone before her partner joined in. Helped me relax

over a year ago

Please read Our mmf in stories and fantasies . Bumped it to help you.

over a year ago

Any advice for a first time meet? Xx Please read Our mmf in stories and fantasies . Bumped it to help you. "

I've read them

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Are we to understand that we you meet other couplesw you only swap partners with the other couple?

If so why not at one such meet allow both men to give one of the women all the attention then a little later give the other woman their attention.

That might be a way to calm your nerves

over a year ago

"Please read Our mmf in stories and fantasies . Bumped it to help you. I've read them "
And we hope you enjoyed Looking for a guy to replace him as he dropped off the scene. Got a lot to live up to though lol

Post new Message to Thread