Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How far

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How far do people traval for there meets .I don't really wanna traval massive distance but it seems there is no one around in my local area up for fun. So what are people ranges they are willing to go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I generally cba to move my backside but then I go to London once or twice a month for 'work' and the gener pool is much wider there.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Staffordshire is a hot spot for swingers as far as I am concerned.

Maybe people are not up for fun as your username and profile make it obvious you are in a relationship, and many people prefer single guys or couples who both swing.

over a year ago

"Staffordshire is a hot spot for swingers as far as I am concerned.

Maybe people are not up for fun as your username and profile make it obvious you are in a relationship, and many people prefer single guys or couples who both swing. "

Hmm maybe hour right. I put about my realtionship status tho as I don't want to offend people and lie to them about been single if I am not which it seems a lot of guys on here do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Local only for me...

over a year ago

"How far do people traval for there meets .I don't really wanna traval massive distance but it seems there is no one around in my local area up for fun. So what are people ranges they are willing to go. "
is that travalago.com I travel to Glasgow does that help

over a year ago

If it was someone I really wanted to meet, I would happily travel 100 plus miles, Some women on here are definitely worth the sacrifice of a couple of hours travel.

By *weeteamCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We travelled 150 miles for first meet.

over a year ago

I only really want to travel no more than half hour tbh, although it depends on the guy really, fuel is a big factor to why I don't meet more regularly as its so expensive x

over a year ago

Move to Penge.

over a year ago

"I only really want to travel no more than half hour tbh, although it depends on the guy really, fuel is a big factor to why I don't meet more regularly as its so expensive x"

See this is my point. You go and meet some on a hour away that's a 2 hour round trip plus fuel etc. Then there is the chance once you get there could be no spark either. Would seem a waste

over a year ago

"I only really want to travel no more than half hour tbh, although it depends on the guy really, fuel is a big factor to why I don't meet more regularly as its so expensive x

See this is my point. You go and meet some on a hour away that's a 2 hour round trip plus fuel etc. Then there is the chance once you get there could be no spark either. Would seem a waste "

That has happened to me before! but it was an experience and a very nice drive too, so I had no regrets.

over a year ago

I could live with the nice drive if the sun was out and I could make use of my soft top lol. Still don't make it cheaper on fuel etc Tho.

over a year ago

"I only really want to travel no more than half hour tbh, although it depends on the guy really, fuel is a big factor to why I don't meet more regularly as its so expensive x"
tbh = text back hourly?

over a year ago

I prefer to travel a bit and have gone as far as 200 miles to visit a club!

over a year ago

About 2 miles, wanna be home for big brother lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I only really want to travel no more than half hour tbh, although it depends on the guy really, fuel is a big factor to why I don't meet more regularly as its so expensive x

See this is my point. You go and meet some on a hour away that's a 2 hour round trip plus fuel etc. Then there is the chance once you get there could be no spark either. Would seem a waste "

Whether it's 2 minutes or an hour and 2, you've still got the same potential for it not to work. Better selection is key to reducing false positives.

And double book yourself - absolutely not with a fallback shag but if I was in the potteries I could add in museums, the Peak District, some shopping etc.

And make the journey itself pleasant, not just the destination. Many of us travel hours each week for work etc, so why not for great people?

If the risks to reward ratio seems wrong, don't do it.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

For me if it is a sexual meet I would tend to only travel far if I had met them before socially or in a club

If it is a social I would consider most places but tend to focus on nw or south east

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

It depends on the person , people we are going to meet . We are going over 100 miles to a meet at the weekend .

Then 150 plus miles one way to another meet

over a year ago

right now i could maybe hack a short train ride for the right person

hoping to pass this year though then skies the limit

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

All over Sussex, really.....depends who it is. Brighton mainly.

over a year ago

Although I am planning a nice trip away at the end of November, going to try and have a few meets while I'm away, might as well make use of the distance and hotel room! Lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm currently speaking to someone in Northampton we are trying to line our diaries up

over a year ago

For the right person I have no limit (within mainland UK).

over a year ago

We'll travel to anywhere. We like the travelling and get to see other parts of the country. Turn the trip into a weekend away with benefits.

over a year ago

If you like 'em it don't matter where they're from or where you got to go!

over a year ago

So I seems I'm been a bit to tight with the milage going by most of you. I like the idea what was suggested of just getting a hotel then if it don't work out could try and meet some locals to that area.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"We'll travel to anywhere. We like the travelling and get to see other parts of the country. Turn the trip into a weekend away with benefits. "

That's how I view it too. I would rather travel 500 miles (no songs please) for a fantastic meet, than ten for an average one. Quality over quantity. In the past, I've had women travel from even further afield to me. Their attitude was the same; if we didn't click, then at least they had a holiday.

over a year ago

"So I seems I'm been a bit to tight with the milage going by most of you. I like the idea what was suggested of just getting a hotel then if it don't work out could try and meet some locals to that area. "

Obviously we are tight buggers!!! I'm not tight by any means but I'm broke pretty much from the time my wages go in!!! Lol x

over a year ago

I have travelled a four hour round trip. Not I tend to stick within an hour each way.

over a year ago

"I have travelled a four hour round trip. Not* I tend to stick within an hour each way."

Now*

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I have travelled three hours each way by train (total six hours) for a n evening meet. And it was worth it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 18:47:30]

By *esplease!xMan
over a year ago

corfe mullen

I think it depends a bit on your lifestyle. When I was a student I did 4 hour drive each way, it was a great meet and well worth it! However these days with work and family if I have a free day (which is rare) I have to do other things with it. So guess an hour each way is my limit now x

over a year ago

I used to travel approx 70 miles each way most weekends to see a regular guy. I would never do that now unless it was at Chams.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I must admit I prefer people to come closer to me on the first meet,after that I'm easy,well not too far a distance. It's one of the reasons I don't really like meeting people too far away,incase they feel it was a wasted journey.

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"Staffordshire is a hot spot for swingers as far as I am concerned.

Maybe people are not up for fun as your username and profile make it obvious you are in a relationship, and many people prefer single guys or couples who both swing. "

I'm a single guy and live in Staffordshire but still struggling for meets. I know I have to be patient.

over a year ago

"So I seems I'm been a bit to tight with the milage going by most of you. I like the idea what was suggested of just getting a hotel then if it don't work out could try and meet some locals to that area.

Obviously we are tight buggers!!! I'm not tight by any means but I'm broke pretty much from the time my wages go in!!! Lol x"

Haha maybe we are.

Maybe I need to expand to a hour drive at the most and see if I have any more luck from there.

over a year ago

Distance is not really an issue, if there's a connection then I am happy to follow it up. Luckily I travel with work so often find myself covering the UK as well as further afield. I have yet to visit NZ but you never know LOL

over a year ago

If it's worth our while we travel quite far for a club or party. 150 miles has been done before no issues.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Within 50 miles unless on one of our frequent weekends away.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We go to chameleons for our fun so about a 150 mile round trip I think

over a year ago

For a club visit then that distance makes sense I guess. But for a 1 on 1 little unsure.

over a year ago

really depends..

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've had guys drive over 2 hours to meet me

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"How far do people traval for there meets .I don't really wanna traval massive distance but it seems there is no one around in my local area up for fun. So what are people ranges they are willing to go. "

I'm soon going to be travelling way up to Warrington....but, I'm only doing so because I know this particular lady is going to be worth every bit of the journey time...plus, it will be a lovely all nighter as well

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think if I had more time, I'd travel further.

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I'm happy to travel upto an hour for the right lady. Would be very annoyed if it was a wasted journey though.

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

We are yet to have a meet, but distance is not really a problem. We don't mind traveling. We have been talking about going to Infusions in blackpool for a night and will probably drive. Its only 180ish miles

over a year ago

You gotta go a long long way to find a better biscuit

over a year ago

We're happy to travel, so who's in the Maldives?

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

There furthest I've travelled is to Germany but I drive an hour or so most months to meet a special friend in the northwest.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 00:33:15]

over a year ago

I have drove 3 hours mainly on motorway for a meet so roughly 180 miles hahahaha

over a year ago

Probably around a 2 hour drive, or maybe bit further for a special someone!

over a year ago

A meet, whats that........

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

You're only allowed to meet people who live no more than 30 minutes from your home.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I've travelled far for meets. If you're both up for it, why not?!

over a year ago

I rarely travel for a meet. I make them come to me

over a year ago

"I rarely travel for a meet. I make them come to me "
70 miles away ... I'd travel 170 miles for you ... and il bring a step so we're on the same level lol

over a year ago

"I rarely travel for a meet. I make them come to me 70 miles away ... I'd travel 170 miles for you ... and il bring a step so we're on the same level lol

"

Lol yes a bit too short for me like a good portion of this site

over a year ago

"I rarely travel for a meet. I make them come to me 70 miles away ... I'd travel 170 miles for you ... and il bring a step so we're on the same level lol

Lol yes a bit too short for me like a good portion of this site "

We're all the same height lying down, never forget that

over a year ago

"

I'm not even single anymore lol so not meeting guys

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Um in Cornwall but I don't have a car as I stopped driving years ago and never saw the point of starting again as my son has autism and hates cars so I'm a little buggered really, lol!

over a year ago

I'm not even single anymore lol so not meeting guys "

Doesn't stop my mind going wild but yea that's fair enough. Hope all goes well

If you change your mind about us short people you know where I will be ...... still trying to get stuff of the top shelf in tesco lol

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

"Um in Cornwall but I don't have a car as I stopped driving years ago and never saw the point of starting again as my son has autism and hates cars so I'm a little buggered really, lol!"

Love the way auto type changes " I'm " to "Um"...

Now, I ask you educated, decent folks, which of those is actually a used collection of letters in a particular order on the most common occasion?

Bloody "idiotPhone"! I'm glad I have a windows computer, I dread to think how it's even possible to write a coherent letter on a Mac!!!

By *ikebradford1974Man
over a year ago

bingley

Generally within the same city, but have travelled to Wigan & Hull from Bradford

So 60 to 70 Miles

Sometimes the journey adds to the thrill of the meet

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I used to do a round trip of150 miles but by god it was well worth it.

over a year ago

I'm not even single anymore lol so not meeting guys

Doesn't stop my mind going wild but yea that's fair enough. Hope all goes well

If you change your mind about us short people you know where I will be ...... still trying to get stuff of the top shelf in tesco lol "

Haha I'm also a short guy ill give you a hand getting the stuff of the shelf lol.

Post new Message to Thread