Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Some really unattractive women looking for brad Pitt

Jump to newest

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real "

I hope writing that was cathartic for you.

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Is Brad Pitt on here? What's his user name?

Reply privately

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real "

Your my hero.

Reply privately

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I'd make do with a 6 foot 6 man with a 6 inch cock. 6 is my favourite number

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"Is Brad Pitt on here? What's his user name?"

'isthatmydoobie'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't be silly. No man comes with a 22 inch cock.

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, I have bad new for you.

Bladder control is important to the majority of women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

6'6 and 22" cocks a tad too big for me - 21" maybe or in a strap on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, I have bad new for you.

"

Among other things...

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Is Brad Pitt on here? What's his user name?

'isthatmydoobie'

"

Pah! That's not even a real username!

Reply privately

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, I have bad new for you.

Among other things..."

Don't get picky!! We may have to take the incontinent ones. Our attractiveness has yet to be determined!

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *pencerabc123Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Reply privately

over a year ago

This guy is unreal, mate!!!you really need to get a life. Your not even black

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Why would I want to be black raciest are we

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet "

If that was English, I think I need to go back to school because I didn't understand much of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how you see a vile thread title and automatically know who wrote it. You know what Dave,may I call you Dave? You seem to be doing ok with your house parties,you don't really need to slag off other members of Fab to make yourself feel better do you?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet

If that was English, I think I need to go back to school because I didn't understand much of it "

bit like your dull profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would I want to be black raciest are we "

I'm the raciest and don't you forget it!

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

" I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet "

Once more in English?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet

If that was English, I think I need to go back to school because I didn't understand much of it bit like your dull profile "

Yep!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would I want to be black raciest are we "

Mate, you are nothing but an attention seeking whore

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet

Once more in English?

"

Thanks!!

But your profile might be a bit dull as well....which somehow excuses his lack of understanding or use of the English language

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

The disconnect between posts on this thread and the OP'S verifications is scary.

Either this is someone else, or he has a lot of spare profiles.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah, today's rant.

To be fair, I bet you're right. Throw an accusation at a big enough group of people and you'll find some that it's fits.

Trouble is for those of us it doesn't fit, but do find other reasons to turn people like you down it just alienates us.

What might another reason be that you get knocked back? Perceived arrogance? An inability to type a coherent sentence?

What you're suggesting has been said a few times on here and it just comes across as angry resentment every time.

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

" I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet

Once more in English?

Thanks!!

But your profile might be a bit dull as well....which somehow excuses his lack of understanding or use of the English language "

my profile is fine like me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go to bed, you are d*unk

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Ah, today's rant.

To be fair, I bet you're right. Throw an accusation at a big enough group of people and you'll find some that it's fits.

Trouble is for those of us it doesn't fit, but do find other reasons to turn people like you down it just alienates us.

What might another reason be that you get knocked back? Perceived arrogance? An inability to type a coherent sentence?

What you're suggesting has been said a few times on here and it just comes across as angry resentment every time. "

I don't ever really get turned down wish I did sometimes I'd have more time on my hands then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once more in English?

Thanks!!

But your profile might be a bit dull as well....which somehow excuses his lack of understanding or use of the English language my profile is fine like me "

You are easy to laugh at, you know?

I wasn't talking about your poorly written profile. I was talking to the poster of that previous comment.

Did you even understand my initial post on this thread or did you need to google its meaning?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Once more in English?

Thanks!!

But your profile might be a bit dull as well....which somehow excuses his lack of understanding or use of the English language my profile is fine like me

I wasn't talking about your poorly written profile. I was talking to the poster of that previous comment.

Did you even understand my initial post on this thread or did you need to google its meaning? "

I'm to d*unk to care what u have put

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once more in English?

Thanks!!

But your profile might be a bit dull as well....which somehow excuses his lack of understanding or use of the English language my profile is fine like me

Did you even understand my initial post on this thread or did you need to google its meaning? I'm to d*unk to care what u have put "

Thought so

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Night all its been fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I don't ever really get turned down wish I did sometimes I'd have more time on my hands then "

Didn't you put up a fairly desperate post the other day claiming to have been stood up by a couple. Was that not the gift of precious time young man?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 00:42:51]

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real

Don't be silly. No man comes with a 22 inch cock. "

He hasn't quite got two feet. He must limp badly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Night all its been fun "

Well, that was easy. Not even that fun, if I'm honest

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

For those who haven't checked the green arrow,OP is organising a party for, amongst other criteria, "people who can make good conversation".

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

" I don't ever really get turned down wish I did sometimes I'd have more time on my hands then

Didn't you put up a fairly desperate post the other day claiming to have been stood up by a couple. Was that not the gift of precious time young man? "

no not posted by me I've not been stood up are u feeling ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

In other news: Is beauty really only skin deep?? Find out next time on You think you're all that (but not really).

I wish I was d*unk. Or at least a bit tipsy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I don't ever really get turned down wish I did sometimes I'd have more time on my hands then

Didn't you put up a fairly desperate post the other day claiming to have been stood up by a couple. Was that not the gift of precious time young man? no not posted by me I've not been stood up are u feeling ok "

I thought you had gone?

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

" I'm to d*unk to care what u have put "

Let me reassure you. When you sober up in the morning, you'll still be a cretin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For those who haven't checked the green arrow,OP is organising a party for, amongst other criteria, "people who can make good conversation".

"

I was going to apply but I don't know a thing about football or the Spice Girls music

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

" no not posted by me I've not been stood up are u feeling ok "

Green arrow....

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol.

Reply privately

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet "
. I think a number of posters have already advised you to use punctuation. We might be able to understand some of your sentences then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real

Don't be silly. No man comes with a 22 inch cock.

He hasn't quite got two feet. He must limp badly. "

You're full of little quips you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd make do with a 6 foot 6 man with a 6 inch cock. 6 is my favourite number "
yes but Lola let's be realistic you would get him easily for your gangbang on 29.2.2016

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet . I think a number of posters have already advised you to use punctuation. We might be able to understand some of your sentences then."
and id advise a bag over your mingin head

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I'm to d*unk to care what u have put

Let me reassure you. When you sober up in the morning, you'll still be a cretin.

and u will still be an ugly cunt that's life "

You ain't all that mate to be honest.

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet . I think a number of posters have already advised you to use punctuation. We might be able to understand some of your sentences then."

Sentences run concurrently

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"For those who haven't checked the green arrow,OP is organising a party for, amongst other criteria, "people who can make good conversation".

I was going to apply but I don't know a thing about football or the Spice Girls music "

wowww so original not heard it before clown

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The place makes me wee at times it's ok but I think the fact that they get 309 messaged a day from beggers must make them think that can ask for 6 foot 6 men with 22 inch Cocks and a washboard tummy some women not all need to look in the mirror and get real All members are entitled to clearly state their selection criteria . If you so not fit that criteria , why worry about it . I'm trying to help likes of u ugly for me it's all good as u can we'll see sunshine still had no offers with the mobile number up begging a meet . I think a number of posters have already advised you to use punctuation. We might be able to understand some of your sentences then. and id advise a bag over your mingin head "

You're STILL here? I thought you had said you left? Or was that you just not understanding the words your fingers were typing?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

and u will still be an ugly cunt that's life

You ain't all that mate to be honest. "

far better than u met for more than u and work as a model so sunshine I'm better the u

Reply privately

over a year ago

You ain't all that mate to be honest. far better than u met for more than u and work as a model so sunshine I'm better the u "

Yes! He has met for more than u and is better the u!!! What part of that can't you understand?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn't you put up a fairly desperate post the other day claiming to have been stood up by a couple. Was that not the gift of precious time young man? no not posted by me I've not been stood up are u feeling ok "

You're right, it was a while ago. Nevertheless it was your post. You've not worked out the green arrow yet have you. Did you miss the year that they covered IT skills at high school. In guessing you weren't the most diligent student?

I guess being fairly good looking will see you through though huh bud? How is that working out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You ain't all that mate to be honest. far better than u met for more than u and work as a model so sunshine I'm better the u "

Nope. I've met much much better than you. In looks,body and personality. I prefer my men with class.

Reply privately

By *harnaWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

wellhe got what he wanted a lot of attention i myself find it best to ignore people that insult others

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's a shame this'll probably close soon if mods play the abusive card.

This one's fun

Good work

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

You ain't all that mate to be honest. far better than u met for more than u and work as a model so sunshine I'm better the u

Nope. I've met much much better than you. In looks,body and personality. I prefer my men with class. "

class with a pic of your feet as a profile pic took with some poor Camara phone yea ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wellhe got what he wanted a lot of attention i myself find it best to ignore people that insult others "

You're right. Its just late and he got the better of me.

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

You ever going to start a thread that isn't just you having a fucking moan OP?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You ain't all that mate to be honest. far better than u met for more than u and work as a model so sunshine I'm better the u

Yes! He has met for more than u and is better the u!!! What part of that can't you understand?!? "

I don't charge for a start and I dated a model a few years back. I'm much better than him I worked in the SEN dept of a secondary school with people like him who struggled with English. Except they were nice

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Didn't you put up a fairly desperate post the other day claiming to have been stood up by a couple. Was that not the gift of precious time young man? no not posted by me I've not been stood up are u feeling ok

You're right, it was a while ago. Nevertheless it was your post. You've not worked out the green arrow yet have you. Did you miss the year that they covered IT skills at high school. In guessing you weren't the most diligent student?

I guess being fairly good looking will see you through though huh bud? How is that working out? "

I make more Money than u so who cares go suck a dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. I've met much much better than you. In looks,body and personality. I prefer my men with class. class with a pic of your feet as a profile pic took with some poor Camara phone yea ok "

I said they have class not me what top of the range camera did you take your classy 2 thumbs up,poster boy pic with? and oi! I have nice feet!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes! He has met for more than u and is better the u!!! What part of that can't you understand?!?

I don't charge for a start and I dated a model a few years back. I'm much better than him I worked in the SEN dept of a secondary school with people like him who struggled with English. Except they were nice "

Fair point. Really

I don't usually mock the poor English thing, but I think this guy is just being a d*unk annoyance, so I don't actually think he has a problem. But you're right, anyway, I'll leave him be

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Zzzz

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't charge for a start and I dated a model a few years back. I'm much better than him I worked in the SEN dept of a secondary school with people like him who struggled with English. Except they were nice

Fair point. Really

I don't usually mock the poor English thing, but I think this guy is just being a d*unk annoyance, so I don't actually think he has a problem. But you're right, anyway, I'll leave him be "

We shouldn't really play games with the d*unkards. It's been a hoot Dave. Enjoy your partay

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Nope. I've met much much better than you. In looks,body and personality. I prefer my men with class. class with a pic of your feet as a profile pic took with some poor Camara phone yea ok

I said they have class not me what top of the range camera did you take your classy 2 thumbs up,poster boy pic with? and oi! I have nice feet!"

my pic is taken on the I phone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Zzzz"

Sleep on your side in case you vomit in your sleep. Nunight hunny bun

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I make more Money than u so who cares go suck a dick "

Well, you can't possibly know that so it seems you'll claim anything without caring if it's true. People who do that tend to do it a lot. Often they are making up for deep rooted insecurities. But, that's not you, I'm sure.

Looks like you stay in all the best hotels for example.

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Zzzz

Sleep on your side in case you vomit in your sleep. Nunight hunny bun "

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Entertaining, I must say.

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Damn, I'm 6'4" !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Entertaining, I must say. "

Very...

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

But with all those veris OP is pole position shagger

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

"I'd make do with a 6 foot 6 man with a 6 inch cock. 6 is my favourite number

Damn, I'm 6'4" ! "

short arse, get off Fab

You're nearly a foot taller than me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This guy is unreal, mate!!!you really need to get a life. Your not even black "

What does that even mean?

Reply privately

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Is Brad Pitt on here? What's his user name?"

"Leonardelite" I heard...but he has dark hair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone can have good looks (with the right plastic surgeon) but beauty comes from with

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Damn, I'm 6'4" !

short arse, get off Fab

You're nearly a foot taller than me! "

Only when I'm standing up lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I state good looking and massive cock. I think I might be one of these women. Oops. Back to the drawing board

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would I want to be black raciest are we

I'm the raciest and don't you forget it!"

racist* also i dont really blame you with that flat ironing board looking ass

Reply privately

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"Ah, today's rant.

What you're suggesting has been said a few times on here and it just comes across as angry resentment every time. I don't ever really get turned down wish I did sometimes I'd have more time on my hands then "

Er,Then How come you have so much time free here you can spend it ranting and sounding frustrated?

Must be a date free week i guesse

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Ah, today's rant.

What you're suggesting has been said a few times on here and it just comes across as angry resentment every time. I don't ever really get turned down wish I did sometimes I'd have more time on my hands then

Er,Then How come you have so much time free here you can spend it ranting and sounding frustrated?

Must be a date free week i guesse

"

had my meet this morning but thanks for the concern

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Leonardelite" I heard...but he has dark hair "

Leonardo? Don't be silly, he's a turtle, and not even the best one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I'm gutted the OP missed me out with his abuse

Reply privately

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

If that was English, I think I need to go back to school because I didn't understand much of it bit like your dull profile "

WOW - you just get more and more unattractive - you obviously don't need me to pass you the shovel, 'cos you just keep getting deeper into the hole you're digging for yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I state good looking and massive cock. I think I might be one of these women. Oops. Back to the drawing board yes u are why ask for good looking?? U not good looking so why u want good looking and massive cock is that cos u have a massive belly or pussy ??"

Maybe because what i find good looking is not someone who looks like brad Pitt and abs. A massive cock because. I like big cocks. A lot of people find me attractive. I'm glad you aren't one of them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP still windmillimg away like a good un, I got a 48 hour ban off here last month for breaking wind audibly and he's still going strong after bitch slapping allcomers for 4 hours non-stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

racist* also i dont really blame you with that flat ironing board looking ass "

Was that an insult?

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"OP still windmillimg away like a good un, I got a 48 hour ban off here last month for breaking wind audibly and he's still going strong after bitch slapping allcomers for 4 hours non-stop "

The mods don't seem to have picked up on how much of a dick he is yet..

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

If that was English, I think I need to go back to school because I didn't understand much of it bit like your dull profile

WOW - you just get more and more unattractive - you obviously don't need me to pass you the shovel, 'cos you just keep getting deeper into the hole you're digging for yourself "

long way to go before I become as unattractive as you a few more macdonalds in me yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

What did he say ?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"OP still windmillimg away like a good un, I got a 48 hour ban off here last month for breaking wind audibly and he's still going strong after bitch slapping allcomers for 4 hours non-stop

The mods don't seem to have picked up on how much of a dick he is yet.. "

the mods ohhh no now I'm scared

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/263381

Yeah it was you...

Reply privately

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

What did he say ?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

What did he say ?"

He said he's far better than me. He's met far more than me he works as a model so he's better than me. And he called me sunshine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn't you put up a fairly desperate post the other day claiming to have been stood up by a couple. Was that not the gift of precious time young man? no not posted by me I've not been stood up are u feeling ok

Yeah it was you..."

Haha busted ....

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeah it was you..."

no not at all loser

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Yeah it was you... no not at all loser "

Can you not read?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeah it was you..."

you have 3 meets fella and 2 of them are men in pants

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeah it was you... no not at all loser

Can you not read?"

can u not keep out the fridge without eating the lot

Reply privately

over a year ago

6'6 and 22" cocks a tad too big for me - 21" maybe or in a strap on "

You seem to be doing just fine with that cucumber

Reply privately

over a year ago

racist* also i dont really blame you with that flat ironing board looking ass "

Is insulting a disease people can catch?

Sorry, but I don't see why you felt the need to insult her. She was making a play on words. The OP accidentally wrote raciest instead of racist so kittymamma was saying she is the "raciest"...in other words, the superlative form of racy, meaning "sexually titillating.

My point being that your insult wad poorly aimed.

Unless I've gotten it all wrong?

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Works as a "model" but I'd on a singers site posting obnoxiously, so clearly not a successful model then as they tend to be a bit more concerned about these associations

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Can you not read? can u not keep out the fridge without eating the lot "

true, but I state on my profile that I'm fat, I can't see on yours where you put what a nob you are

Reply privately

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

If that was English, I think I need to go back to school because I didn't understand much of it bit like your dull profile

WOW - you just get more and more unattractive - you obviously don't need me to pass you the shovel, 'cos you just keep getting deeper into the hole you're digging for yourself long way to go before I become as unattractive as you a few more macdonalds in me yet "

Call that an insult? I've been insulted by experts and you Don't even come close and Don't it passed your bedtime ?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Can you not read? can u not keep out the fridge without eating the lot

true, but I state on my profile that I'm fat, I can't see on yours where you put what a nob you are "

. Cos I'm not and the people that meet me will tell you I'm a nice bloke

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

Damn, I'm 6'4" !

short arse, get off Fab

Only when I'm standing up lol "

You're too far away for me to test this theory out!

Reply privately

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

What did he say ?

"

I think someone is trying to find an interpreter.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

true, but I state on my profile that I'm fat, I can't see on yours where you put what a nob you are . Cos I'm not and the people that meet me will tell you I'm a nice bloke "

And what a fine impression you've given tonight I must say

Reply privately

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

Leonardo? Don't be silly, he's a turtle, and not even the best one."

You are giving credit to the OP, you know that, right...? ahahah

Reply privately

over a year ago

true, but I state on my profile that I'm fat, I can't see on yours where you put what a nob you are . Cos I'm not and the people that meet me will tell you I'm a nice bloke "

I think if they saw this side of you they would be disassociating themselves from you. Unless they are just like you they would be embarrassed I would think. D*unk or not your attitude is terrible and I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah it was you... you have 3 meets fella and 2 of them are men in pants "

Actually I've about 30 meets including my last profile.

And yeah I do like TS girls, also occasionally like men too and that's fine we all have our tastes and preferences like you, you enjoy "GILFs", not personally my cup of tea but I'm not going to judge you for liking the more elderly lady that's your choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are a lot of women looking for nice and articulate men. Shame we so often find silly little boys

Still OP I'm sure you have no problems finding women. I imagine your issue is keeping their attention .

Ps. Punctuation is darn sexy. You should try it sometime

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

true, but I state on my profile that I'm fat, I can't see on yours where you put what a nob you are . Cos I'm not and the people that meet me will tell you I'm a nice bloke

And what a fine impression you've given tonight I must say "

thing is I don't care I get meets every day why cos I'm honest The fact people started the abuse I give it back I'm a bad person doesn't work like that I'm saying I'm one of the best single men on here not blowing my own trumpet but I do what I say I do

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Leonardo? Don't be silly, he's a turtle, and not even the best one.

You are giving credit to the OP, you know that, right...? ahahah"

I don't give credit, I'm not a bank!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

how can you be a nice bloke when you've insulted everyone on this thread? (except me so far)

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"There are a lot of women looking for nice and articulate men. Shame we so often find silly little boys

Still OP I'm sure you have no problems finding women. I imagine your issue is keeping their attention .

Ps. Punctuation is darn sexy. You should try it sometime "

never find it helps when having sex some people are better with words rather then try to pull someone down for been dislesick with words and grammer but the Money I earn who cares not held me back and it hasn't on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's as may be pal but d*unk or not you've revealed a repugnant facet to your personality in this thread that will lead people to conclude otherwise

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 01:47:19]

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

true, but I state on my profile that I'm fat, I can't see on yours where you put what a nob you are . Cos I'm not and the people that meet me will tell you I'm a nice bloke

how can you be a nice bloke when you've insulted everyone on this thread? (except me so far)"

I've only abused the people that have abused me

Reply privately

over a year ago

And what a fine impression you've given tonight I must say thing is I don't care I get meets every day why cos I'm honest The fact people started the abuse I give it back I'm a bad person doesn't work like that I'm saying I'm one of the best single men on here not blowing my own trumpet but I do what I say I do "

You are delusional.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are a lot of women looking for nice and articulate men. Shame we so often find silly little boys

Ps. Punctuation is darn sexy. You should try it sometime never find it helps when having sex some people are better with words rather then try to pull someone down for been dislesick with words and grammer but the Money I earn who cares not held me back and it hasn't on here "

Bullshit.

No one pulled you down for grammar or anything else until you decided to become an insulting d*unkard, calling other men ugly, etc.

Don't try to play the victim now. It isn't attractive. The evidence is clear....just read above.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

how can you be a nice bloke when you've insulted everyone on this thread? (except me so far) I've only abused the people that have abused me "

I did not abuse you at all... Yet you abused me. So your point is invalid

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Ps. Punctuation is darn sexy. You should try it sometime never find it helps when having sex some people are better with words rather then try to pull someone down for been dislesick with words and grammer but the Money I earn who cares not held me back and it hasn't on here

Bullshit.

No one pulled you down for grammar or anything else until you decided to become an insulting d*unkard, calling other men ugly, etc.

Don't try to play the victim now. It isn't attractive. The evidence is clear....just read above.

-Courtney"

it's a shame this thread will probably be deleted, as I think it's been very insightful reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

how can you be a nice bloke when you've insulted everyone on this thread? (except me so far) I've only abused the people that have abused me "

Look at your thread title. You knew what to expect. We shouldn't really give you the time of day but forums are for debates and opinions. This thread will be removed tomorrow. I really hope you don't start another like it.

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeah it was you..."

get your ugly woman u been meeting for 2 years out of my inbox fella there's a good boy

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Damn, I'm 6'4" !

short arse, get off Fab

You're too far away for me to test this theory out! "

Typical, eh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah it was you... get your ugly woman u been meeting for 2 years out of my inbox fella there's a good boy "

Can you blame that post on being dyslexic too?

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 01:53:44]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

Damn, I'm 6'4" !

short arse, get off Fab

You're too far away for me to test this theory out!

Typical, eh? "

sure is

Reply privately

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Wow. .I thought it was only in the Irish forums we had offensive idiots....guess the old saying is true

Never take an ass hole with ya. .you will always find one when you get there. ..huh?

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Why is the man that fucks men in pants gf messaging me she want a real man

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

"Wow. .I thought it was only in the Irish forums we had offensive idiots....guess the old saying is true

Never take an ass hole with ya. .you will always find one when you get there. ..huh? "

Absolutely!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is the man that fucks men in pants gf messaging me she want a real man "

Good to see you're putting the victim card back in the trash.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow just wow this thread is amazing

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

You forgot the 6 pack Lola.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think you need a tenna luv..

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is my absolute fave thread ever. Insult me please!

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Entertaining

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I guess being fairly good looking will see you through though huh bud? How is that working out? I make more Money than u so who cares go suck a dick "

Aye up, Dave has morphed into Harry Enfiled's "I'm considerably richer than yow" character.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Kum8OUTuk

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

I don't charge for a start and I dated a model a few years back. I'm much better than him I worked in the SEN dept of a secondary school with people like him who struggled with English. Except they were nice "

I applaud you for doing such an amazing job ( working in the SEN role in a school is far more tangible and important than many other jobs I can think of. ( I work on stage and in film but, my job isn't important and I don't pretend for a second that it is. Sure, I' entertain people, but you??? That is so honourable !!! Not meaning to hijack the thread but, thank you! My son is in an ARB so I know exactly how hard you wonderful people work!

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Someone please get hoolahoop out of my inbox I know she wants a real man who doesn't dip his cock in men but please

There's this thing called a block button.. I know plenty of people will have used it on you tonight notice u havnt I'm not talking one for team so bugger off

Well you're in luck, I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than fuck you Mr Cockhold the reason I haven't blocked you is so I can check when you are at clubs I go to then I can stay well away from them!

Well said- best to avoid this if you can!"

He's safe I'm unattractive and he ain't no Brad Pitt!

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 02:30:45]

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Someone please get hoolahoop out of my inbox I know she wants a real man who doesn't dip his cock in men but please

There's this thing called a block button.. I know plenty of people will have used it on you tonight notice u havnt I'm not talking one for team so bugger off

Well you're in luck, I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than fuck you Mr Cockhold the reason I haven't blocked you is so I can check when you are at clubs I go to then I can stay well away from them!

Well said- best to avoid this if you can!

He's safe I'm unattractive and he ain't no Brad Pitt!"

no as u can see the ladies call

Me David beckham so better than Brad

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't understand how someone who by his own (not at all dubious) admission gets too much sex can be such an angry man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

He's safe I'm unattractive and he ain't no Brad Pitt! no as u can see the ladies call

Me David beckham so better than Brad "

If you say so cupcake

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

He's safe I'm unattractive and he ain't no Brad Pitt!"

Years back, Kurt Russell told me I looked like he did at that age! Maybe not quite as popular with the ladies but definitely a finer actor than Pitt ! ( Backdraft set- I was only 14 or so )

Sorry about all my deleted posts here folks, I have an eye drop that's blurred my vision for a while so I'm removing the ones when I've made horrendous mistakes, lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't understand how someone who by his own (not at all dubious) admission gets too much sex can be such an angry man."

It's probably not very good sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Years back, Kurt Russell told me I looked like he did at that age! Maybe not quite as popular with the ladies but definitely a finer actor than Pitt ! ( Backdraft set- I was only 14 or so )

Sorry about all my deleted posts here folks, I have an eye drop that's blurred my vision for a while so I'm removing the ones when I've made horrendous mistakes, lol!"

Don't apologize. Your deleted posts gave us a reprieve from Beckham's brother over here

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's safe I'm unattractive and he ain't no Brad Pitt! no as u can see the ladies call

Me David beckham so better than Brad "

No he's not! Have you seen Troy??

Reply privately

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

If you say so cupcake "

I do and stop it with the food cupcake at this time wtf

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

If you say so cupcake I do and stop it with the food cupcake at this time wtf"

Past your bedtime really

Reply privately

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Sorry about all my deleted posts here folks, I have an eye drop that's blurred my vision for a while so I'm removing the ones when I've made horrendous mistakes, lol!

Don't apologize. Your deleted posts gave us a reprieve from Beckham's brother over here "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this going to have a part 2?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this going to have a part 2?"

Is that a threat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really hope so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope not

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I hope not I'm posting just to get it to 175 quicker!! I was going to bed at 1am, but Mr Cockhold has been too amusing to walk away from!

Reply privately

over a year ago

funny thread

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 10:02:38]

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No matter what you think the provocation is, insulting people is not allowed on the forum.

Report posts instead and then avoid the thread if you can't post without reacting to nasty posts please. If the mods are all getting forty winks they will be picked up by Admin

Reply privately