Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Most epic fail?

Jump to newest

By *ark074 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

A couple of years back, I had been messaging a beautiful lady, one half of a couple. She showed an interest and I thought this might lead somewhere. However when I received an unexpected "meet tonight?" request one Sunday evening I was totally unprepared. I had just had one of the shittiest weeks of my life, but felt I might not get another chance.

The couple arrived at mine with the lady looking fantastic, "dressed for fun".

I blew it big style, looking back now I'm actually chuckling at how badly.

I really should not have met them that night.

Any other horror stories out there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, when I was a single lad on fab a good few years ago, I got chatting to a women from further down south. She was real hot and real dirty also.. We synced diaries for when I had a business meeting in a near by town. Anyway, the day came and I nervously knocked her front door... She invited me in and made us both a drink.. We soon got round to talking about sex, which kicked things off.. She said it really turned her on to watch guys wank... So as asked, I released my hard cock and began wanking... Soon enough she began giving me the most amazing blow job... Before long we were both extremely horny and she laid back on the sofa playing with herself and told me to fuck her... My cock must of been all of half an inch inside her before I blew my load... I went from the most horniest man alive to being the most uninterested person alive in 0.01 seconds flat... I made my apologies and left as fast as I could.... Still makes me laugh to this day!

over a year ago

My life is an epic fail

By *ark074 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

"Yes, when I was a single lad on fab a good few years ago, I got chatting to a women from further down south. She was real hot and real dirty also.. We synced diaries for when I had a business meeting in a near by town. Anyway, the day came and I nervously knocked her front door... She invited me in and made us both a drink.. We soon got round to talking about sex, which kicked things off.. She said it really turned her on to watch guys wank... So as asked, I released my hard cock and began wanking... Soon enough she began giving me the most amazing blow job... Before long we were both extremely horny and she laid back on the sofa playing with herself and told me to fuck her... My cock must of been all of half an inch inside her before I blew my load... I went from the most horniest man alive to being the most uninterested person alive in 0.01 seconds flat... I made my apologies and left as fast as I could.... Still makes me laugh to this day! "

I imagine she took it as a compliment!

over a year ago

Lol, I think she was petty pissed off to be honest, lol

Post new Message to Thread