Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Body

Jump to newest

By *oetic licence OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darley Dale

I've lost 4 stone recently and feel amazing, but after having 2 kids still have that "apron" it's not as bad as it used to be but it's still there, what are men's thoughts about this bit of a woman?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had three sections, my belly looks like a deflated balloon, no matter what I do it will never be flat the muscles have been cut open that many times they are fooked

I hate my belly but nothing I can do about it, believe me I have tried

Some guys don't like it some don't care so long as they get a shag

over a year ago

Well done op and I don't mind it x.

over a year ago

"I've lost 4 stone recently and feel amazing, but after having 2 kids still have that "apron" it's not as bad as it used to be but it's still there, what are men's thoughts about this bit of a woman? "

I'd like to think most men wouldn't give it a second thought. Just looked at your pics. Plenty of other places I'd focus my attention on lol

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I haven't even got having kids as an excuse and have the same issue having lost loads of weight. Not a single guy or girl I met has seemed to mind it so although I wish it was all flat and smooth I know it's my issue and not really a gamechanging one.

over a year ago

I hate that bit but no guy has ever been turned off by it or commented on it. Well done on the weight loss

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I've lost 4 stone recently and feel amazing, but after having 2 kids still have that "apron" it's not as bad as it used to be but it's still there, what are men's thoughts about this bit of a woman? "
tell you what I think, I think the majority of men really don't care, I've lost just over 11 stone when I first started losing weight I had decided I was going to have an apron removal, had researched it and everything, the more I've lost the more I've decided I'm not having it done, there's still a little thought.

Just embrace your weight loss and you can always buy pretty underwear. Just think how good you feel in yourself in general

over a year ago

Darley Dale

Just really conscious of it especially when I'm on all 4's, it's ok whe I'm on my back but like variety of positions

over a year ago

Darley Dale

"I've lost 4 stone recently and feel amazing, but after having 2 kids still have that "apron" it's not as bad as it used to be but it's still there, what are men's thoughts about this bit of a woman? tell you what I think, I think the majority of men really don't care, I've lost just over 11 stone when I first started losing weight I had decided I was going to have an apron removal, had researched it and everything, the more I've lost the more I've decided I'm not having it done, there's still a little thought.

Just embrace your weight loss and you can always buy pretty underwear. Just think how good you feel in yourself in general"

11 stone, wow, well done. Xx

over a year ago

Not heard it called an apron before, but not overly bothered personally. Think of it as ano excuse to wear hot lingerie

over a year ago

Real women real body x

over a year ago

"Real women real body x "

Very true, as a bloke I prefer a lady to look real over a barbie. I was a PPSO for a few years and looked to quite a few models. They never did anything for me or my colleagues

over a year ago

"Real women real body x "

I was trying to think of a way to say this as I was reading down the thread and I can't put it any better.

over a year ago

I think we are our own worse critic's

Sometimes we have to remember not everybody sees us the way we see ourselves and while we look at ourselves and see all the bad bits we don't like other look and think...nice smile

over a year ago

Women's bodies are all beautiful to the right man, wear your scars as a badge of honour.

over a year ago

Not had any kiddies yet and plenty of parts on my body I don't love but hey ho just try and focus on my better parts lol X

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Aprons make no issue for me really especially after kids it happens to most women and i accept it xxx Well done on the weight loss btw as a guy who was over 20st at one stage i know how hard it can be to lose weight xxx

over a year ago

it doesn't bother me in the least I like to think I will be attracted to your personality not your skin xxx

over a year ago

Darley Dale

Thanks everyone.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Thanks everyone. "

No worries your looking great xx