Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sadness for the cheatee

Jump to newest

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Chatting to a potential for a while, claiming to be single. We move to chat on Kik, full name pops up. Quick Farcebook search, same chap, same Fab pics and very recently uploaded pictures of him with a loving, doting girlfriend.

Blocked him but feel bad for her. She looked so blissfully happy in his arms and he's clearly a cheating twat. None of my business, don't know her but have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach for her.

Now what's that all about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Chatting to a potential for a while, claiming to be single. We move to chat on Kik, full name pops up. Quick Farcebook search, same chap, same Fab pics and very recently uploaded pictures of him with a loving, doting girlfriend.

Blocked him but feel bad for her. She looked so blissfully happy in his arms and he's clearly a cheating twat. None of my business, don't know her but have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach for her.

Now what's that all about?"

such a novice, never put your real name on kik !

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Chatting to a potential for a while, claiming to be single. We move to chat on Kik, full name pops up. Quick Farcebook search, same chap, same Fab pics and very recently uploaded pictures of him with a loving, doting girlfriend.

such a novice, never put your real name on kik ! "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Empathy is what it's about but in my opinion misplaced, you have assumed you know how she would feel by some pictures and that isn't possible as you have said.

Good thing you found out now.

over a year ago

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

how do you know it's a girlfriend presumptions can very dangerous you know

Example: i used to have Facebook untill one day my ex called me up screaming and shouting about a picture of me with my cousin deactivated it that sameday

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Example: i used to have Facebook untill one day my ex called me up screaming and shouting about a picture of me with my cousin deactivated it that sameday "

Quite a few pictures of them kissing and cuddling over a long time line. Most recent one three days ago. Plus his header pic was them together.

My detective skills say cheater.

Bit dim of him really.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Example: i used to have Facebook untill one day my ex called me up screaming and shouting about a picture of me with my cousin deactivated it that sameday

Quite a few pictures of them kissing and cuddling over a long time line. Most recent one three days ago. Plus his header pic was them together.

Bit dim of him really. "

ok fair enough his an idiot then deserves getting caught but it won't be too long the way his going

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bit dim of him really. "

if hes stupid enoigh to be in a relationship yet gives out private information about himself then he has the consequences to face, the next person he adds might be a spiteful bitch and out him

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm always surprised when people have their Facebook accounts open. Obviously more trusting than me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't meet married people but I would also never dream of doing checks on their various accounts. But everyone is different

over a year ago

Fake profiles, fake pics, cheating husbands....you'll find them all on fab. Just move on and think of the good times that you've had and will have on here. Xx

over a year ago

That's why I always have a play kik name lol, never use your real name

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I don't meet married people but I would also never dream of doing checks on their various accounts. But everyone is different"

Don't usually snoop but full name came up, was curious, boom!!

Funny enough, he's now UNLOS. Maybe gone off to think what a silly boy he is. Probably not.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't meet married people but I would also never dream of doing checks on their various accounts. But everyone is different

Don't usually snoop but full name came up, was curious, boom!!

Funny enough, he's now UNLOS. Maybe gone off to think what a silly boy he is. Probably not."

to be fair, if I was a single female then my checks may very well be the same as you... your security is paramount

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"That's why I always have a play kik name lol, never use your real name "

why because you don't want anyone to discover the hidden girlfriend

over a year ago

I Google potential meets if I have their full name. With the anonymity of the net its like an extra layer of protection.

over a year ago

"That's why I always have a play kik name lol, never use your real name "

All this time I've seen you in forums and I only just checked to see what you look like lol

over a year ago

"That's why I always have a play kik name lol, never use your real name

All this time I've seen you in forums and I only just checked to see what you look like lol"

lol yes, its been a long time there, first time for everything.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I'm suspecting this is why there's lots of Ivor Bigguns on KIK

over a year ago

I use Whatsapp and had a few people pop up on people I may know on Facebook,from here. One was in a relationship so I messaged him to let him know how Facebook and Whatsapp work and link up. He was grateful that I told him and apologised for not being truthful. On another note,I've been cheated on in a big way and I don't want anyone's sympathy or pity.

over a year ago

"I'm suspecting this is why there's lots of Ivor Bigguns on KIK"

I'm Eddie Fartpants on KIK, The Real Lewis Hamilton on Twitter, Adolf Hitler on Snapchat and Barrack Obama on Facebook. Fuck em!

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I use Whatsapp and had a few people pop up on people I may know on Facebook,from here. One was in a relationship so I messaged him to let him know how Facebook and Whatsapp work and link up. He was grateful that I told him and apologised for not being truthful. On another note,I've been cheated on in a big way and I don't want anyone's sympathy or pity. "

Why bother to tell them how it works? That way they'll continue their nonsense, leaving innocent people being messed about.

Dishonest cheaters boils my piss. Can you tell?

Post new Message to Thread