FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Profiles should be deleted if no veris!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To get rid of the time wasters and bull shitters on the site, I think the site should come up with a policy!! If they haven't received a verification within the first 2 months of joining!! The profile can be deleted. It's just an idea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block unverified profiles from messaging you...

I've met plenty of unverified guys. Most take weeks to even get talking to anyone on here.

over a year ago

fascist

over a year ago

"fascist "

over a year ago

How about the people open about the fact they don't want to meet and are just here for chat/ forum and maybe webcam?

I myself didn't use my profile for a few months and now I'm using it I have no verifications, and I assure you I'm not here to waste anyones times

over a year ago

I don't even show my verification summary...its no one's business but mine. No veri's doesn't mean timewaster. If people don't want to meet me for that, no problem.

Just saying.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I cannot see how a lack of verifications makes anyone a bullshitter or should trouble you in any way.

What possible difference does it make to you?

Just don't contact them if they have no verifications and block them if they trouble you that much...

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Think we were here nearly a year before we had our first meet. Two months would be a bit of a challenge for most people!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/15 14:37:34]

over a year ago

"How about the people open about the fact they don't want to meet and are just here for chat/ forum and maybe webcam?

I myself didn't use my profile for a few months and now I'm using it I have no verifications, and I assure you I'm not here to waste anyones times "

over a year ago

I actually had a male message me 2 weeks ago, giving me a load of grief because I have no verifications (he messaged me and I'm not even looking to meet men) insulted me and then blocked me! How much time must he have on his hands to go around doing this!

over a year ago

OP, you seem to have your verifications from a previous profile. You've been here three weeks and no verifications since you got here.

If your rules applied to you, you've now only got 5 weeks to find someone, meet them and have them verify you. If not, you're a faking timewasters.

Does that seem reasonable?

over a year ago

Arranged 2 meets few weeks ago, both single guys, both were verified.. both were no shows??

Being verified doesnt mean your not full of shit and wasting time as the 2 no shows proved that.. Thats my thought on that..

Katie

over a year ago

It doesn't matter if they are veried or not, they are no shows as well lol.

over a year ago

"To get rid of the time wasters and bull shitters on the site, I think the site should come up with a policy!! If they haven't received a verification within the first 2 months of joining!! The profile can be deleted. It's just an idea "

2 weeks. No shag then kick 'em out.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Yeah, let's just force people to sleep with each other.

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

Plenty of time wasters with veris.

I want sex not text.

over a year ago

"OP, you seem to have your verifications from a previous profile. You've been here three weeks and no verifications since you got here.

If your rules applied to you, you've now only got 5 weeks to find someone, meet them and have them verify you. If not, you're a faking timewasters.

Does that seem reasonable? "

Ok Columbo I got verification from a meet last week??

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Really !!! we all had to start somewhere some take to it like a duck to water some take their time ...it can be a daunting scene to break into for some

over a year ago

"OP, you seem to have your verifications from a previous profile. You've been here three weeks and no verifications since you got here.

Ok Columbo I got verification from a meet last week?? "

A social verification gives you a stay of execution for a fortnight

over a year ago

"To get rid of the time wasters and bull shitters on the site, I think the site should come up with a policy!! If they haven't received a verification within the first 2 months of joining!! The profile can be deleted. It's just an idea "

What's even easier to do is fine tune your own skills and ability to spot bull shitters and time wasters. What about people like me who don't like meeting guys with verifications. I won't leave a verifications or have one left for me because I don't like the trail to where it could lead.

It's up to you to control how much time and effort you're willing to put into someone, if they seem too good to be true or if they're fucking about just cut them off.

over a year ago

"To get rid of the time wasters and bull shitters on the site, I think the site should come up with a policy!! If they haven't received a verification within the first 2 months of joining!! The profile can be deleted. It's just an idea

2 weeks. No shag then kick 'em out. "

Spot on as usual lol.

over a year ago

Ok Columbo I got verification from a meet last week?? "

Whoop de fucking do.

over a year ago

Wouldn't you have to make it compulsory to leave a verification.. even if it was a shit meet?

over a year ago

"Wouldn't you have to make it compulsory to leave a verification.. even if it was a shit meet? "

I'd love this, especially if the veri had to stay up. Oh yes the things i'd say about some of my meets...

over a year ago

Op. Some people on here just use the forums. That's their right.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't you have to make it compulsory to leave a verification.. even if it was a shit meet? "
That's right, not everyone leave a veri tho after a meet, it should be compulsory to leave one if good or bad.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't you have to make it compulsory to leave a verification.. even if it was a shit meet? That's right, not everyone leave a veri tho after a meet, it should be compulsory to leave one if good or bad."

How the feck do you enforce a veri lol. Im fecking glad my first meet didn't leave me a veri lol

over a year ago

A veri is not mainly there to say how good they were its to say they are who they say they are and to prove they actually turn up for an arranged meet. Just because you didnt enjoy the meet is no reason to not verify tham as genuine. Just keep it short

over a year ago

"Wouldn't you have to make it compulsory to leave a verification.. even if it was a shit meet? That's right, not everyone leave a veri tho after a meet, it should be compulsory to leave one if good or bad.

How the feck do you enforce a veri lol. Im fecking glad my first meet didn't leave me a veri lol"

Mine didn't leave one. I would of rather know if I was average in bed lol. But yeah its a hard one to make it compulsory wouldn't it lol.

over a year ago

String em up

over a year ago

"Wouldn't you have to make it compulsory to leave a verification.. even if it was a shit meet? That's right, not everyone leave a veri tho after a meet, it should be compulsory to leave one if good or bad.

How the feck do you enforce a veri lol. Im fecking glad my first meet didn't leave me a veri lol"

She's told us already

over a year ago

Let's all get the site to work in the way YOU want it to work. Wouldn't that make the world a better place?

over a year ago

"Yeah, let's just force people to sleep with each other. "

Veri within 2 weeks or kicked off the site.

Then rolling targets... a new veri every 2 months minimum or kicked off.

over a year ago

It sometimes takes me a couple of months to get to a meeting point. Because I seek regular, for me there needs to be some common ground, so messaging around my shifts, sometimes takes a while. Then I often find they are not as 'single' as they claim etc, then it all starts over.........not so straight forward for getting verified 'quickly'

over a year ago

I've got no veris but I'm not a fake profile. I've paid my membership too so I think it's unfair to get kicked off because you haven't met up with anyone yet.

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Help I'll be in trouble then, got no verifications, been on here about a month. Have sent some lovely messages but so far no offers of a meet. Its not without trying

I am not prepared to go with anyone just to be verified. Willing to be patient.

Any offers to verify me welcome though

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

or just get rid of singles

over a year ago

I think it's totally unfair to delete or ban anyone who hasn't got a veri like it's already been said on here it's hard enough to even get a reply sometimes never mind get a veri and a lot of the genuine guys are put under the same umbrella as the fakes

over a year ago

How the feck do you enforce a veri lol. Im fecking glad my first meet didn't leave me a veri lol

She's told us already "

Dammit!

over a year ago

not everybody is on here to meet - many off the forums alone are here just to chat to like minded people nothing more -

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Use your filters to prevent un-verified people from messaging you. When searching, use the option to prevent unverified people from appearing in your search results. That way the site works the way you want it to - for you.

The rest of us will continue to use our common sense and experience to identify who are timewasters and bullshitters, versus who are the genuine new people who are worth meeting.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I can understand where the op is coming from but

there are people here that are happy to read the forums before dipping toe in to scene what a way to deter people

Like others have said they maybe they use the site but go to clubs and want to keep the anonymity side of things or maybe it is a turn

I have 16 veris in 8 years that's not to say I don't go to clubs and meet people sometimes I don't want to keep in contact it is my right

over a year ago

I disagree. For single males is quite possibly the hardest thing meeting people. I for one haven't really met anyone. Doesn't mean in fake or a time waster. But working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week means I don't really get a lot of time. I'm very genuine and there are plenty of women that would highly recommend me they just aren't on this site lol

Plus it wouldn't really stop people just rejoining every 2 months when they get their profile deleted for not meeting people

over a year ago

"To get rid of the time wasters and bull shitters on the site, I think the site should come up with a policy!! If they haven't received a verification within the first 2 months of joining!! The profile can be deleted. It's just a badidea "

corrected that for you.

over a year ago

Errrrm

I think this is a very bad (not allowed to swear here me thinks.)

Got to love fabs and peoples expectations. It really gets my goat it does, if I had one that is lol.

Just live and let live peeps, its all the joy of fabs

over a year ago

I think all profiles with cock pics should be deleted

over a year ago

Yes, banish them all and send them to the gates of hell the non verified time wasting fuckers!!!

over a year ago

Annnnnnnnnd

whilst I am on a rant, what is a time waster?? Really? Someone who doesnt want to meet you? Someone who gets cold feet? Or is it just someone who is looking for something different to you.

Right need some tea lol. Jaffa cakes anyone?

over a year ago

"Yes, banish them all and send them to the gates of hell the non verified time wasting fuckers!!! "

Pmsl, you see got to love someone who grabs FAB by the balls and delivers it pure.

Mmmwwwhhhaaaaa xx

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Yes, banish them all and send them to the gates of hell the non verified time wasting fuckers!!! "

LOL

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

The only problem is the vicious no veri cycle... Especially for genuine people... How are you ever supposed to get a veri if people won't trust you to begin with as you've no veris! We like to give people a chance but after 1 no show or no FaceTime or Skype to prove who they really are then it's a no meet from us.

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

Delete all the people with no veris, and then no one will have any messages to read lol.

I've no veris, but am genuine. Just haven't had chance to prove it yet!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"I cannot see how a lack of verifications makes anyone a bullshitter or should trouble you in any way.

What possible difference does it make to you?

Just don't contact them if they have no verifications and block them if they trouble you that much..."

Could someone veri me as a bullshitter please

]

over a year ago

"not everybody is on here to meet - many off the forums alone are here just to chat to like minded people nothing more - "

Apart from the 'many' which should read 'most' that's an excellent post

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

that's not going to happen, besides some people have a harder time getting meets even something as simple as a social meet so take that into consideration..

Post new Message to Thread