Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Real age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that people feel the need to lie about their age?? I know some may lie by a couple of years! but I have met some who feel they can knock 10 years off their age and think no one will notice!! Has anyone had any experiences where they have met someone and they looked 10 years older than they has stated???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

because they can

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why is it that people feel the need to lie about their age?? I know some may lie by a couple of years! but I have met some who feel they can knock 10 years off their age and think no one will notice!! Has anyone had any experiences where they have met someone and they looked 10 years older than they has stated???"

Have met people who look years older than the photo they sent

over a year ago

"Why is it that people feel the need to lie about their age?? I know some may lie by a couple of years! but I have met some who feel they can knock 10 years off their age and think no one will notice!! Has anyone had any experiences where they have met someone and they looked 10 years older than they has stated???"

Sorry about that!

-Courtney

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I haven't met anyone who looked older than their years, but I have seen someone on here with one age, and then on a fishy dating site with their age 10 years older. Assumed they were being honest on the dating site.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes have, twice. We often laugh about it and one man talked about his first lads holiday in a certain year.....if he'd told us the correct age he would have been 9 at the time

over a year ago

I've added to mine,I'm not 50 yet. Thought it may deter the Milf hunters

over a year ago

One guy on here knocked 16 years off his age, and used old pics. He used to be pretty fit tbh, not so much now.

Someone else i know knocked 10 years off her age as well. Don't know why they do it, i guess it's because they get what they want by doing it.

over a year ago

Plenty of guys on here in their 30s who message me look way older, i suspect they're lying.

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

The first meet I ever went on the woman's photo was at least ten years old. It was a bit of a shock tbh

What you must remember is a lot of the people on here only want the thrill of the chase and have no intention of meeting and therefore their lie will not be found out

over a year ago

We went to a party and there was a couple there she claimed to be in her mid 30,s and was obviously early 50,s

And he claimed that he was 40 and clearly mid to late 50s.

There was a single fem there who said she was 32 but clearly not a day under 38/9 she wouldn't play with us as apparently 46 is out of her age range.

Yet she went upstairs with the old chap and wife.

Look if people don't want to play with us that's fine.

But I really cannot understand why lie about age. We both 46 and I am proud of that as we are in pretty good shape still.

If we are considered to old then so be it, we not going to lie just so we can meet.

We are not that desperate.

over a year ago

My first meet I'd say lied about her age by a good 10 years. It was a social meet. And a disaster. I didn't take it any further but not because of the age issue.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"We went to a party and there was a couple there she claimed to be in her mid 30,s and was obviously early 50,s

And he claimed that he was 40 and clearly mid to late 50s.

There was a single fem there who said she was 32 but clearly not a day under 38/9 she wouldn't play with us as apparently 46 is out of her age range.

Yet she went upstairs with the old chap and wife.

Look if people don't want to play with us that's fine.

But I really cannot understand why lie about age. We both 46 and I am proud of that as we are in pretty good shape still.

If we are considered to old then so be it, we not going to lie just so we can meet.

We are not that desperate. "

I agree, if I am too old for some, then there is nothing I can do about it, there will be others whose age range I am in.

Although I was surprised the female you referred to imposed her age range at a party - I would have thought in person, as long as you like the look of someone, age wouldn't be so as a filter as it is on here to avoid messages - strange one that, but I have thought about what happens in clubs for people who have age filters, do people get asked their age to make sure they aren't straying beyond their filters??

over a year ago

If i was gonna lie about my age i'd make myself older then guys would think i look good for my age.

over a year ago

"If i was gonna lie about my age i'd make myself older then guys would think i look good for my age. "

you do anyway

over a year ago

"If i was gonna lie about my age i'd make myself older then guys would think i look good for my age.

you do anyway "

Thanks, but imagine if i said i was 10 years older.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Unfortunately some people will say and do anything to get a meet . If they feel they have to do that to get interest then it's actually quite sad ,that they don't think being themselves is enough.

I had a male friend on and off here years same age as me but strangely never aged above 40 lol.

When I asked him about it he said the young woman he wanted wouldn't look at guy over 40 so kept himself at 37 lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Yes everyone lies but there is a bit then there's a lot! As long as your pics are recent then people know what they're getting.

Met one guy who sent the sexiest pic with salt and pepper grey, very distinguished. He turned up with a full head of grey and big white hairs coming out of his nose and ears - pics must have been at least 15 years ago.

Another guy said he was 50, while chatting he mentioned a date and working out how old he was then that would make him almost 70! He looked good for his age but I'm not into daddy/daughter shit!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Some people don't look their age. I know plenty of folk who look much older than they are, smokers in particular seem to age quicker. Some very lucky people still look much younger than they are.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Everyone doesn't lie. I couldn't do with the look of horror on someone's face when meeting for the first time if I'd lobbed 10 years of my age. It irritates me when people lie,it's just stupid. I know why they do it,but if someone doesn't want to meet someone of a certain age then tough shit you're too old,deal with it

over a year ago

Another reason i ALWAYS talk face to face on webcam before considering a meet. Who has time for that crap?

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

This is partly why we meet at clubs. Don't really care about age as some 30 sumthings act older than our dad's, whilst some 50's are idiots like us! It is just a hazard of the Internet

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"This is partly why we meet at clubs. Don't really care about age as some 30 sumthings act older than our dad's, whilst some 50's are idiots like us! It is just a hazard of the Internet "

Always good to meet first at clubs. I'm 63 really but you couldn't tell as the room was dark. Plus I'm an idiot which helps

over a year ago

If the Trades Description Act covered FAB profiles there would be a lot of people getting prosecuted by Trading Standards

Not so much on FAB, but on another site a few years ago (name starts with "Free" and its for dating), I lost count of the amount of meets I turned up to expecting to meet the quintessential English rose only to be greeted by the world gurning champion

Though perhaps they thought that about me as well!!!

Seriously though, it is beyond me why some saddo would use other peoples photos and lie about their age when the whole purpose of most of us being here is to................wait for it.........MEET IN PERSON! Therein lies the fundamental flaw in their plan. Unless the person they are meeting is (a) blind, or (b) very forgiving or (c) suffering from Alzheimers you are going to get BUSTED

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

Does that mean I can knock 10 years off then, now I know what I am doing wrong

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

What's a meet?

over a year ago

I had this just the other day!! I like my men younger as most people know, I had a lovely 'chap' message, said he was 30, got into sending pics thru an 'app', I thought no way he was 30, he then said I'm 24, fab won't let him change it, I thought ok, yeah still ok, then got talking some more then he admitted he was only 20!!!!! Yeah bit young for me!!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Yep, ... person i met had knocked 10 years off. I was not amused as honesty is more important to me than age, i began to wonder what other things had been 'adjusted' .

I was happy to meet again until i found out.

I decided to cut and block.

My age is totally spot on, i prefer people to be plesently surprised that i look younger rather than have them think i look older than my lie.

over a year ago

I had an arranged meet a few years back when I was 43,She said she was 40.

Went to her house and my god her photo must have been 15 yrs old.

I had a drink and made my excuses and left straight after,She must of known why.

Felt like asking for petrol money for her cheek!!!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No, but I have met men who have shaved 5 years off

Mine is my real age and guys I met years ago who were older than by some miraculous cure are now younger than me!

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Met one guy who sent the sexiest pic with salt and pepper grey, very distinguished. He turned up with big white hairs coming out of his ears..."

White hairs out of ears not a good look

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Yeah. When I loook in the fucking mirror.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

well if all men have shaved 10yrs off you have to admit i look fooking good for 70

By *ark074Man
over a year ago

nottingham

"

Met one guy who sent the sexiest pic with salt and pepper grey, very distinguished. He turned up with big white hairs coming out of his ears...

White hairs out of ears not a good look "

Surely they stand out less than dark ones? Or were you expecting a salt and pepper sprinkling of ear hair?

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

I lied about my age when i first joined. For the simple reason that i thought if someome thinks oh i recognise him ect they would think oh no, hes not that age. Yes i do realise how stupid and ridiculous this is

over a year ago

we dont and get told we dont look it anyway - which is far better than making ourselves younger on profile and the people thining we look like weve led a hard troubled life --

Post new Message to Thread