Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ropes & Books

Jump to newest

By *ominantPerv85 OP   Man
over a year ago

Maidstone

Hi all,

I'm looking to practice and improve my rope skills. I can effectively restrain, however I want to make my rope work look prettier for pics etc.

Does anyone know of any decent DVD, books, or sites from which I could learn from? Or does anyone have a book that they no longer need?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

I'm looking to practice and improve my rope skills. I can effectively restrain, however I want to make my rope work look prettier for pics etc.

Does anyone know of any decent DVD, books, or sites from which I could learn from? Or does anyone have a book that they no longer need?"

the study tube art of Japanese bondage isbn number 1-890159-38-7

over a year ago

Frigging predictive txt the seductive art even lol

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Does anyone know of any decent DVD, books, or sites from which I could learn from? Or does anyone have a book that they no longer need? the study tube art of Japanese bondage isbn number 1-890159-38-7 "

you could have add your phone number as well

over a year ago

The rope work is beautiful will deffo make good pics

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Does anyone know of any decent DVD, books, or sites from which I could learn from? Or does anyone have a book that they no longer need? the study tube art of Japanese bondage isbn number 1-890159-38-7

you could have add your phone number as well "

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Does anyone know of any decent DVD, books, or sites from which I could learn from? Or does anyone have a book that they no longer need? the study tube art of Japanese bondage isbn number 1-890159-38-7

you could have add your phone number as well "

it's a joke not a dick don't take it too hard

over a year ago

"Hi all,

it's a joke not a dick don't take it too hard "

nutter

over a year ago

"Hi all,

it's a joke not a dick don't take it too hard nutter "

haha nope my mom has me tested

over a year ago

"Hi all,

it's a joke not a dick don't take it too hard nutter

haha nope my mom has me tested "

mine too and I passed I think we must have had dud tests lmao

over a year ago

"Hi all,

haha nope my mom has me tested mine too and I passed I think we must have had dud tests lmao "

Obviously and you know what one says ?

over a year ago

"Hi all,

haha nope my mom has me tested mine too and I passed I think we must have had dud tests lmao

Obviously and you know what one says ? "

??

over a year ago

"Hi all,

haha nope my mom has me tested mine too and I passed I think we must have had dud tests lmao

Obviously and you know what one says ? ??"

Well I don't know, I thought you would?

over a year ago

Lol stop highjacking this mans post he is gonna be wow look how many replies I got and it's just us pair of nutters

over a year ago

"Lol stop highjacking this mans post he is gonna be wow look how many replies I got and it's just us pair of nutters "

haha at least he will see some replies, sometimes posts get totally ignored and I'm sure it wouldn't mind having your phone number

over a year ago

"Lol stop highjacking this mans post he is gonna be wow look how many replies I got and it's just us pair of nutters

haha at least he will see some replies, sometimes posts get totally ignored and I'm sure it wouldn't mind having your phone number "

pack it in

over a year ago

Maidstone

haha, that's exactly what I did think too!

I'll have a hunt for that book, thanks

Anymore? or decent guides/tutorial videos?

over a year ago

"haha, that's exactly what I did think too!

I'll have a hunt for that book, thanks

Anymore? or decent guides/tutorial videos?"

actually yes, I think there is a website called twistedmind or something like that, but google it about shibari you should find it somewhere

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

There are some good shibari workshops around the country. Have a look at a popular Fet website

over a year ago

Maidstone

I think I've been struggling because I never looked into what Shibari actually was.....should have looked it up reallly

But yeah, I will have a look on that site too

over a year ago

The website is twisted monk. He also has videos on youtube.

On youtube look up the knotty boys videos, they also have books on amazon and ebay. Additionally there are the books shibari you can use, and more shibari you can use. I would also consider bondage for sex chanta rose.

Also i would look for your local peer rope group.

Good luck

over a year ago

Look here ....

http://www.esinem-rope.com/Japanese-rope-bondage-tutorial-dvds/

over a year ago

Maidstone

Well that's tonight's research lined up then

Yeah, I think I've found a local rope group, missed their meeting Saturday