Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best intro

Jump to newest

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Hi guys girls couples wife's husbands and anyone else who wants to advice what's the best intro when approaching fellow fab swingers, I am struggling to get meets and would love some advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never forgot about Dre

over a year ago

Hard to say

My idea of a good first message may not be the the best for who you actually message so I feel my opinion is futile

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Hard to say

My idea of a good first message may not be the the best for who you actually message so I feel my opinion is futile "

Try me x

over a year ago

For me... Someone who addresses myself and my husband... Sends a face pic and simply says something like...

Hi guys, nice profile. I'm interested if you are. Here's my photo and msg me if you'd like to chat more x

But then I'm easy to please x

(Oh and no text or street speak, no sexually explicit introductions, and no lazy spelling mistakes).

Plus make it look a little personal to the person you're messaging. Not just a round robbing version that you send to everyone!

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"For me... Someone who addresses myself and my husband... Sends a face pic and simply says something like...

Hi guys, nice profile. I'm interested if you are. Here's my photo and msg me if you'd like to chat more x

(Oh and no text or street speak, no sexually explicit introductions, and no lazy spelling mistakes).

Plus make it look a little personal to the person you're messaging. Not just a round robbing version that you send to everyone! "

I just looked at your profile and I love the profile and the pics

Thanks for your advice x

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

"For me... Someone who addresses myself and my husband... Sends a face pic and simply says something like...

Plus make it look a little personal to the person you're messaging. Not just a round robbing version that you send to everyone! "

Pretty much this, showing you've actually taken time to read a profile and put some thought into your message as opposed to just sending out "blanket" messages.

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Plus make it look a little personal to the person you're messaging. Not just a round robbing version that you send to everyone!

Pretty much this, showing you've actually taken time to read a profile and put some thought into your message as opposed to just sending out "blanket" messages."

Thanks

over a year ago

Sure thing!

over a year ago

"Sure thing! "

Sort for going off topic but..

Wow, amazing photos! And not too far from me either.

Back to the topic in hand, I agree. Be natural, not too forward, comment on what attracted you to their profile and don't send a cock pic unless they specify it! Nice face pic works though, shame I don't have a nice face!

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Sure thing!

Back to the topic in hand, I agree. Be natural, not too forward, comment on what attracted you to their profile and don't send a cock pic unless they specify it! Nice face pic works though, shame I don't have a nice face!"

I didn't think I was that hideous until I joined this site

Thanks mate

over a year ago

"Sure thing!

Back to the topic in hand, I agree. Be natural, not too forward, comment on what attracted you to their profile and don't send a cock pic unless they specify it! Nice face pic works though, shame I don't have a nice face!

I didn't think I was that hideous until I joined this site

Thanks mate "

Ha ha, you're welcome! ( I think)

over a year ago

Send a "Fancy a fuck?" message with a pic of your cock attached.

Don't believe those women who say they hate that. They're just frigid bitches

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Hi guys girls couples wife's husbands and anyone else who wants to advice what's the best intro when approaching fellow fab swingers, I am struggling to get meets and would love some advice "

Just something relaxed and witty if possible - maybe pick up on something in there status or profile to make a humorous comment about....and obviously, attach a good face pic or two

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Send a "Fancy a fuck?" message with a pic of your cock attached.

Don't believe those women who say they hate that. They're just frigid bitches "

Thanks a different take on it

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Hi guys girls couples wife's husbands and anyone else who wants to advice what's the best intro when approaching fellow fab swingers, I am struggling to get meets and would love some advice

Just something relaxed and witty if possible - maybe pick up on something in there status or profile to make a humorous comment about....and obviously, attach a good face pic or two

"

Thanks pal

over a year ago

Don't treat us like a service. Amount of guys lately doing this is pissing me off.

Just chat us up like you would irl really. Polite introduction, bit of banter.

over a year ago

Erm.. Well I'm sure that works for some... But don't fancy your odds. Too many msgs are like that and just get deleted from my inbox. But maybe I'm a frigid swinger

By *oetic licenceCouple
over a year ago

Darley Dale

I like men that make me smile with an opening message, a sense of humour to me, is the icebreaker. X

over a year ago

You're probably not doing anything wrong or badly if you're being polite and personal. Try not to lose faith.

Get to a party, social or club maybe?

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"You're probably not doing anything wrong or badly if you're being polite and personal. Try not to lose faith.

Get to a party, social or club maybe? "

Thanks bud much appreciate always polite

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"I like men that make me smile with an opening message, a sense of humour to me, is the icebreaker. X"

So a quick one line joke and then a polite intro?

over a year ago

"Hard to say

My idea of a good first message may not be the the best for who you actually message so I feel my opinion is futile

Try me x "

OK pic

If a guy mailed me with simply hi if his pics took my fancy I'd reply

Hey I never said I wasn't shallow

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Frigid bitch here

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Send a "Fancy a fuck?" message with a pic of your cock attached"

Methinks someone is take the P

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Send a "Fancy a fuck?" message with a pic of your cock attached

Methinks someone is take the P "

I wouldn't feel comfortable saying that x

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Don't believe those women who say they hate that. They're just frigid bitches

Frigid bitch here "

Lol

over a year ago

Your lucky if they even open the message these days mate... I count that as a little victory haha

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Pretty much this, showing you've actually taken time to read a profile and put some thought into your message as opposed to just sending out "blanket" messages."

Yes all good advice if your message gets read.

And be patient

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Your lucky if they even open the message these days mate... I count that as a little victory haha"

Too true bud too true

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Your lucky if they even open the message these days mate... I count that as a little victory haha"

I reply to all my messages, even the ones from idiots

By *untimesforusCouple
over a year ago

paignton

I agree.....h8 msgs like "im hot n hung.....u want some"? Lol....b a person not a number....guess it depends what ya looking for tho? X

over a year ago

"Your lucky if they even open the message these days mate... I count that as a little victory haha

I reply to all my messages, even the ones from idiots "

Well us idiots appreciate it

over a year ago

I'll tell you what has a good success rate for me.. I always put something totally random in the subject box. Recent successful ones have been.

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

Haha

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I'll tell you what has a good success rate for me.. I always put something totally random in the subject box. Recent successful ones have been.

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

Haha "

Had someone do this the other day about free designer shoes, he got a polite response that wasn't a no and then deleted it...WTF?!?

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"I'll tell you what has a good success rate for me.. I always put something totally random in the subject box. Recent successful ones have been.

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

I can see the logic

Haha "

over a year ago

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

Haha Had someone do this the other day

about free designer shoes, he got a polite response that wasn't a no and then deleted it...WTF?!?"

Haha that's a cracking one.. hey do you want some free shoes....and a picture of me nob.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

Haha Had someone do this the other day

about free designer shoes, he got a polite response that wasn't a no and then deleted it...WTF?!?

Haha that's a cracking one.. hey do you want some free shoes....and a picture of me nob."

We said thanks for message, busy at present but maybe in future and that was that.. I want the shoes

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

Haha Had someone do this the other day about free designer shoes, he got a polite response that wasn't a no and then deleted it...WTF?!?"

Unfortunately I am not in your age range but wish I was

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Very true and even better if you get a response.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Baggy socks

That red toaster

Pickle jar

Haha Had someone do this the other day about free designer shoes, he got a polite response that wasn't a no and then deleted it...WTF?!?

Unfortunately I am not in your age range but wish I was"

Thank you!

over a year ago

Oh and on the picture front... No cock pics when you're naked from the waist down but still wearing your socks

By *illywonka76 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucester

"Oh and on the picture front... No cock pics when you're naked from the waist down but still wearing your socks "

Def haven't done that lol

over a year ago

"I like men that make me smile with an opening message, a sense of humour to me, is the icebreaker. X"

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, how much of last year's advice would you say you implemented?

Post new Message to Thread