FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long until you broached the topic of swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For you fellow couples out there, how long until one - or both - of you broached the topic of swinging?

Also, any instances where it went down like a lead balloon?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I mentioned to my wife a few years ago and all I got for it was a,smack around the head and the silent treatment for a few days,so Daren't mention it again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We never mentioned it it never even crossed our minds until we ended up having a d*unken 3some with one of Mrs ls friends, then we wanted to find more and discussed how we would find it,

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

We had been together a year before our shared fantasies came out in the bedroom. Over a few weeks, we discussed visiting a club to see what it was all about, so plucked up the courage to go and see for ourselves. Been swinging 2 and a half years now and we're having a blast! xx

By *uriousldCouple
over a year ago

rct

As soon as we got together the Mr broached the subject. I was only 19 and I was very unfamiliar with it so I just wanted to run away and hide. He brought it up a few times over the next few years which was answered with a maybe. 3 years and 2 kids later we were in bed one night and it suddenly clicked, I had full trust in both of us and brought it up myself, now here we are a few weeks later. Love playing on cam it's soo fun! Havent had our first meet yet however but will be coming soon hopefully! X

Post new Message to Thread