Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbang - Fantasy or Reality ???

Jump to newest

By *he Gang Bang Guys OP   Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Old Windsor

How many women fantasise about being Gangbanged, but in reality would rather a mmf?

As most women I know like mmf and mmmf but not so sure about more than three blokes....

Comments please 

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've done a few gang bangs they aren't really my thing, in my experience I find them to clinical no kissing or me getting oral, was all just me sucking and fucking and I need more than that

over a year ago

"How many women fantasise about being Gangbanged, but in reality would rather a mmf?

As most women I know like mmf and mmmf but not so sure about more than three blokes....

Comments please "

I've never done a gang bang but I wouldn't mind giving it a go.. but I would like to experience it as a submissive.. as in the bedroom I tend to be more pliant than dominant.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/15 00:25:33]

over a year ago

"How many women fantasise about being Gangbanged, but in reality would rather a mmf?

Comments please "

For me mmmf is plenty!

over a year ago

I don't like any more than 2 guys. More than that makes me feel panicky and claustrophobic X

over a year ago

Old Windsor

"I've done a few gang bangs they aren't really my thing, in my experience I find them to clinical no kissing or me getting oral, was all just me sucking and fucking and I need more than that "

That's what I love about this site, a sensual 1on1 meet where you can take your time and kiss, touch and tease and be sensual with each other, to the other end of the scale in a Gangbang where the women holes are just being used lol x

over a year ago

"I've done a few gang bangs they aren't really my thing, in my experience I find them to clinical no kissing or me getting oral, was all just me sucking and fucking and I need more than that

That's what I love about this site, a sensual 1on1 meet where you can take your time and kiss, touch and tease and be sensual with each other, to the other end of the scale in a Gangbang where the women holes are just being used lol x"

I'll pass on just being a used hole thanks

Loads of woman who do like that though

Something for everybody on here

over a year ago

Done mmmf which was fun. Not sure about a gangbang x

over a year ago

2 or 3 guys at the most anymore than that id get bored and a sore fanny lol so that's plenty

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

How many men need to be involved for it to be considered a gangbsng? More than 4...?

over a year ago

Yeah it's more a fantasy for me as well, despite loving MMF.

Actually had a dream about a gangbang once, it was alright while it was being set up and that then once it started i got scared for some reason.

Bukkake is a fantasy for me as well, i probably would make it a reality some time though.

over a year ago

Old Windsor

"How many men need to be involved for it to be considered a gangbsng? More than 4...?

"

Yes I think 4+ would be considered a gangbang. But some people say 3+ is too.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Comments please "

I have played with two blokes at the same time, but not really a gang bang, It would probably depend on circumstances, and how much I have had to drink ....lol

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

B has had a few gangbangs which were very sensual with kissing and her receiving oral as well as being fucked.

Not all gangbangs are simply a line of men taking turns to fuck the woman

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I've fantasized about a gangbang, but it's not something I'd actually want to try in reality. Plus in the fantasy every guy is a 10, which lets be honest is a bit of a big ask :p

The fantasy has lots of kissing, caressing, oral and ultimately a cock in every hole, all whilst being filmed.

over a year ago

I had more than 3 guys at once at a party...but I never once felt like I was just a hole for use...not for me thanks very much...

over a year ago

"2 or 3 guys at the most anymore than that id get bored and a sore fanny lol so that's plenty "

This also

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

I have fantasised about a 5 guy gb, but the reality is more likely to be mmf or mmmf - but I'm sure in the right circumstances I could be persuaded ; )

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I've attended a few arranged GB's, I've arranged a sort of GB FFMMMMMMM, and I've had group sessions in clubs.

In my experience it depends on the people involved as to how well it goes.

I've been at some really disappointing ones where nothing really got going and the lady clearly didn't get the fun she wanted.

Then I've been in clubs where GB's have been spontaneous, lasted ages and the woman has been pleasured in all sorts of ways.

It's the same with any fun isn't it, depends on those involved...a poor first experience probably stops you trying it again, and vice versa.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

bukkake is more for us than GB, MMF is perfect and hope to include an extra guy at that soon but as someone said previously, sore holes would seem to be an issue with loads of guys. Never say never tho

over a year ago

For me a gang bang is a fantasy but I'm happy to keep it that way I think I'm reality I wouldn't enjoy it as much

I have had a mmmmf in a club many years ago but again it was just ok

I love MFM as a occasional indulgent as I think all your senses go crazy and also no one gets left out as you can pay attention to both. Occasionally Paul indulges me by arranging one

over a year ago

I love mfm and I'm pretty interested in gangbangs, although I've never done one. I would never just want to be a "hole." There would have to be more in it for me. Even with 4 or more guys.

But to be honest, my main problem is that I haven't found enough guys willing to do a gangbang who I consider attractive. So I just haven't done it, and in reality, might never do.

-Courtney

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I love mfm and I'm pretty interested in gangbangs, although I've never done one. I would never just want to be a "hole." There would have to be more in it for me. Even with 4 or more guys.

But to be honest, my main problem is that I haven't found enough guys willing to do a gangbang who I consider attractive. So I just haven't done it, and in reality, might never do.

-Courtney"

over a year ago

I've had 9 guys, I walked in and it looked like a dentist waiting room I removed my coat n stood in sexy black lingerie stockings suspenders n heels, as I climbed the stairs and said come n get me....

6 hours non stop n lots of fun a bag of frozen peas needed after

I have told hubby I want to be blindfolded next time n not know where or what will be happening.... Who knows

It's an experience n one ticked off the list

Kylie x

over a year ago

All depends on the "gang". We have some friends who partake and find it hard to get people who match their ideal. You don't want to compromise on that to simply make up the numbers.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love a group of guys! And really want a bukkake!

By *fcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend

It's nice as a fantasy, being used by a bunch of guys, but I'd never do it for real.

Post new Message to Thread