Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cuddling all night noooo

Jump to newest

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

what is it with some guys ive had this several times from guys.i want to hold u an cuddle you all night argh noooo im not a teddy bear..some people like it but not for me im looking for nsa friendship an im not cold but to me that just makes me feel claustophobic...i dont want to be cuddled all night..i like a guys caress an touch but not holding me so i cant do anything else too creepy an full on ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On overnighters we have a little cuddle and then turn over to sleep. Or he falls asleep and I lay awake watching him snore.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"On overnighters we have a little cuddle and then turn over to sleep. Or he falls asleep and I lay awake watching him snore. "

not for me, i cant do that tbh im just seeking friendship an nsa an cuddling is for relationships. ive had this before ive had a friendship i had to let go in feb this year as he got too attached an wanted me to be his..an only his..an im not seeking that..

over a year ago

I can't sleep like that, have to cuddle a while, kiss, then get comfy for sleep.

over a year ago

I enjoy a good cuddle myself. Dont see it as commiting me to anything serious.

over a year ago

Yep love a cuddle x

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

you might...not since my marriage broke up ive changed...an in 6weeks will be fully divorced...

over a year ago

love a cuddle but dont keep still long enough to cuddle all night x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I love the all night cuddles I am getting from someone at the moment

over a year ago

nice kiss and cuddle, then turn over to sleep

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I love cuddling but couldn't sleep like that...I'm too hot in bed

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I enjoy a good cuddle myself. Dont see it as commiting me to anything serious."

this

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love a good cuddle but not all night I over heat and get extremely sweaty

over a year ago

"I enjoy a good cuddle myself. Dont see it as commiting me to anything serious."

Kissing and Cuddling have to be there, I have other needs you see.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

i had a suffocating marriage an now i have freedom...an cuddles not all night i want. im happy in life dont need romance, or guys wanting to give me cuddles all night

it may seem harsh, but if it goes to cuddles all night guys get attached it does happen.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"i had a suffocating marriage an now i have freedom...an cuddles not all night i want. im happy in life dont need romance, or guys wanting to give me cuddles all night

it may seem harsh, but if it goes to cuddles all night guys get attached it does happen. "

different issue in my opinion...if cuddles related to attachment for me or the other, male or female..but it doesnt..i can enjoy them fully, without expectation of someone being around tomorrow.. and if they get attachment feelings we would talk about that.. maybe i dont need to be so defensive in my boundaries any more, fresh out of a divorce i can see why it would mean something different to you ..be well and be happy xx

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"i had a suffocating marriage an now i have freedom...an cuddles not all night i want. im happy in life dont need romance, or guys wanting to give me cuddles all night

it may seem harsh, but if it goes to cuddles all night guys get attached it does happen.

different issue in my opinion...if cuddles related to attachment for me or the other, male or female..but it doesnt..i can enjoy them fully, without expectation of someone being around tomorrow.. and if they get attachment feelings we would talk about that.. maybe i dont need to be so defensive in my boundaries any more, fresh out of a divorce i can see why it would mean something different to you ..be well and be happy xx"

Thanks. im well an happy

i find it difficult at mo cuddles tbh

over a year ago

"On overnighters we have a little cuddle and then turn over to sleep. Or he falls asleep and I lay awake watching him snore.

not for me, i cant do that tbh im just seeking friendship an nsa an cuddling is for relationships. ive had this before ive had a friendship i had to let go in feb this year as he got too attached an wanted me to be his..an only his..an im not seeking that.."

I have a nice snuggle buddy. We spent more time laying under the covers chatting,watching tv or snoozing than we do having sex. It's very relaxing and nothing like being in a relationship.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"On overnighters we have a little cuddle and then turn over to sleep. Or he falls asleep and I lay awake watching him snore.

not for me, i cant do that tbh im just seeking friendship an nsa an cuddling is for relationships. ive had this before ive had a friendship i had to let go in feb this year as he got too attached an wanted me to be his..an only his..an im not seeking that..

I have a nice snuggle buddy. We spent more time laying under the covers chatting,watching tv or snoozing than we do having sex. It's very relaxing and nothing like being in a relationship."

im not really in the right place with cuddles all night...dont want to give a guy wrong idea

over a year ago

I had a marriage without intimacy. Now I have the intimacy without the marriage.

over a year ago

I have a nice snuggle buddy. We spent more time laying under the covers chatting,watching tv or snoozing than we do having sex. It's very relaxing and nothing like being in a relationship.

im not really in the right place with cuddles all night...dont want to give a guy wrong idea "

I don't do it all night,it's too uncomfortable and I like going home to my own bed. It wouldn't mean anything serious if I stayed overweight with someone and cuddled. I love the feeling of warm flesh on me,that's why I ask for erotic,sensual men.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

im not really in the right place with cuddles all night...dont want to give a guy wrong idea

I don't do it all night,it's too uncomfortable and I like going home to my own bed. It wouldn't mean anything serious if I stayed overweight with someone and cuddled. I love the feeling of warm flesh on me,that's why I ask for erotic,sensual men. "

my ex husband was too needy an too much cuddling, i felt i couldnt do anything

i prefer nsa an no complications of a relationship an definately no cuddles

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Totally agree. theres no harm in it. Each to there own

over a year ago

I don't stay overnight and I don't cuddle.

over a year ago

I don't do it all night,it's too uncomfortable and I like going home to my own bed. It wouldn't mean anything serious if I stayed overweight with someone and cuddled. I love the feeling of warm flesh on me,that's why I ask for erotic,sensual men.

i prefer nsa an no complications of a relationship an definately no cuddles "

You don't have to justify to anyone how you want to be. Don't ever apologise for being you.

Good luck on the divorce. x

over a year ago

I couldn't sleep being cuddled

Now don't get me wrong I love a cuddle but when I'm sleeping I need my own space

I get to hot as well

over a year ago

I love a cuddle with Mr... but I would freak totally if someone said they wanted to cuddle up on here.... to be honest I like clubs as you can just sort of get up and leave then...

Hotels or other peoples houses its a bit more difficult..

I could not sleep all night cuddled up though even with Mr.... as I fidget way to much

over a year ago

"I couldn't sleep being cuddled

Now don't get me wrong I love a cuddle but when I'm sleeping I need my own space

I get to hot as well "

Me too, luvre being held & snuggling but when I want to sleep I want to sleep in a cuddle free zone.

over a year ago

I love my cuddles. But I don't do sleepovers.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

different issue in my opinion...if cuddles related to attachment for me or the other, male or female..but it doesnt..i can enjoy them fully, without expectation of someone being around tomorrow.. and if they get attachment feelings we would talk about that.. maybe i dont need to be so defensive in my boundaries any more, fresh out of a divorce i can see why it would mean something different to you ..be well and be happy xx

Thanks. im well an happy

"

much love but no attached hugs..id like you to be comfy being you, cos you are enoughxx s xx

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

A small cuddle now and then is fine but need my space and nothing too clingy or it becomes a relationship and not a fb anymore.

over a year ago

"I couldn't sleep being cuddled

I get to hot as well "

Yes- this.

over a year ago

I guess it's just personal preference - I wouldn't be offended if I was asked to stop cuddling or give someone a cuddle, sure you can be upfront

over a year ago

if we sleep together all night we either spoon or he has arms round me and my head on his shoulder- love it -

over a year ago

I think I (female half) may be doomed. For someone who's independent, self sufficient and pretty bloody single minded, I have become a real snuggler with him. Hasn't happened with anyone else ever, but with him I curl round his back and go out like a light. As much as I love it, it scares me too. I can't imagine ever repeating the experience with anyone else.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Thanks. im well an happy

much love but no attached hugs..id like you to be comfy being you, cos you are enoughxx s xx"

Thanks iam happy without cuddles from a guy..

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"A small cuddle now and then is fine but need my space and nothing too clingy or it becomes a relationship and not a fb anymore."

im glad you get it.. yes i find it clingy too an argh no...why do u have to cuddle

exactly it becomes a relationship which i dont want

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

i prefer nsa an no complications of a relationship an definately no cuddles

You don't have to justify to anyone how you want to be. Don't ever apologise for being you.

Good luck on the divorce. x"

Thanks its nice im getting support about my divorce.. its nearly at the end an i will be totally free

over a year ago

I've been single 6 years. I dream of someone holding me close all night.

However it's different for everyone so you are right to stick with what you are comfortable with.

Post new Message to Thread