Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

blocking

Jump to newest

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

midlands

do people on here block those who dont reply to messages or take it as a not today thanks but no thanks. but maybe another time you could be what we are after.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would you block someone to then meet them later? A block is a block

over a year ago

i block ppl i have no wish to meet at all,also ppl who piss me off by not reading my profile and missing my preffs.its just another filter really for me.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"i block ppl i have no wish to meet at all,also ppl who piss me off by not reading my profile and missing my preffs.its just another filter really for me."

Same

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I block for all sorts of reasoms

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

midlands

the way ive asked is bit shit really. i meant if you send a message and dont get reply would you block that person so not to "bother" them again or would you just think maybe im not what they want today, but they may want me in future.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"the way ive asked is bit shit really. i meant if you send a message and dont get reply would you block that person so not to "bother" them again or would you just think maybe im not what they want today, but they may want me in future. "

Yes....if we send a message to somebody and get no reply, not even a no thanks, but can see they have read our mail we will block them the next day

over a year ago

"I block for all sorts of reasoms"

same here

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

We use a system we invented called Preblock, saves time and feelings xx

over a year ago

No. I just forget about them lol.

over a year ago

"I block for all sorts of reasoms

same here "

over a year ago

"the way ive asked is bit shit really. i meant if you send a message and dont get reply would you block that person so not to "bother" them again or would you just think maybe im not what they want today, but they may want me in future.

Yes....if we send a message to somebody and get no reply, not even a no thanks, but can see they have read our mail we will block them the next day "

Why did you block me, just asking as I've only just looked at your profile to see I'm blocked

over a year ago

We will block if we receive a message and look at profile realise they are unsuitable for us, we have tried the no thanks, but they always want to know why, for instance they are to short, bi curious/sexual our preferance is not to meet people who say they are straight, but are looking for tv/ts, they then deny that is on there profile, or its a mistake, so we now block, also found if we dont block, a few weeks later we are repeating ourselves, so easier to block if no interest to us

over a year ago

i dont block ppl who dont message me back,i take it i am not what they are looking for

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"the way ive asked is bit shit really. i meant if you send a message and dont get reply would you block that person so not to "bother" them again or would you just think maybe im not what they want today, but they may want me in future.

Yes....if we send a message to somebody and get no reply, not even a no thanks, but can see they have read our mail we will block them the next day

Why did you block me, just asking as I've only just looked at your profile to see I'm blocked "

You have been blocked because you don't meet our criteria ...simples

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"We will block if we receive a message and look at profile realise they are unsuitable for us, we have tried the no thanks, but they always want to know why, for instance they are to short, bi curious/sexual our preferance is not to meet people who say they are straight, but are looking for tv/ts, they then deny that is on there profile, or its a mistake, so we now block, also found if we dont block, a few weeks later we are repeating ourselves, so easier to block if no interest to us"

over a year ago

Why did you block me, just asking as I've only just looked at your profile to see I'm blocked

You have been blocked because you don't meet our criteria ...simples "

um,correct me if im wrong,but isnt it against rules for him to contact you through forums when he has been blocked?

over a year ago

I block by accident a lot in chat ... I'm meant to hit poke but the names move lol

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

um,correct me if im wrong,but isnt it against rules for him to contact you through forums when he has been blocked?"

Probably...and he's probably a nice guy, just doesn't meet our criteria

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"I block by accident a lot in chat ... I'm meant to hit poke but the names move lol"

That's a good excuse

over a year ago

um,correct me if im wrong,but isnt it against rules for him to contact you through forums when he has been blocked?"

Bit of an over reaction saying I've broke the rules I'm Hardly contacting them I was just politely asking them as I'd never previously spoke with them, bit of a weird rule seeing as I can see there posts and vice versa, and obviously same for other blockers and blockees it's not like am giving them grief over blocking me.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

um,correct me if im wrong,but isnt it against rules for him to contact you through forums when he has been blocked?

Bit of an over reaction saying I've broke the rules I'm Hardly contacting them I was just politely asking them as I'd never previously spoke with them, bit of a weird rule seeing as I can see there posts and vice versa, and obviously same for other blockers and blockees it's not like am giving them grief over blocking me.

"

Your not giving us any grief, we have stated our reasons for blocking you, end of matter

over a year ago

Exactly

Post new Message to Thread