Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what have to do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i understand that if you been here you have to be honest and to try not to pressure and be boring and everything. alsi i understand that here you you hace to speak with repsect and see how goes. The only thing that i couldn't imagine was the peoole that i sent mails doesnt reply. i read carefully their profile and i dunno why and whats happened. I just wander is my fault (bad profile ) or they canny be boathered to aswer? Dunno what to do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

I can only answer from a personal level.

Your profile says that you have been here two weeks.. in this environment that is nothing!

I would reply to a message but then I always do even if it's no thank you.

However I would be put of by...

you being married (that would not work with what I require)

The grammar etc of your profile (pet hate)

I would suggest that you get involved in the social side.. visit a few clubs chat to people...try a social event perhaps

If you are looking for immediate action then you may need to get a dose of patience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would be put off by the way you construct your sentences (poorly written or English isn't your first language) and the fact you're married!

over a year ago

"i understand that if you been here you have to be honest and to try not to pressure and be boring and everything. alsi i understand that here you you hace to speak with repsect and see how goes. The only thing that i couldn't imagine was the peoole that i sent mails doesnt reply. i read carefully their profile and i dunno why and whats happened. I just wander is my fault (bad profile ) or they canny be boathered to aswer? Dunno what to do."

Are you dyslexic? If so, state it on your profile. If not, improve your spelling and grammar. Many people will judge you on it.

And I really do not understand why you have a single male's profile if your wife is fine with swinging. You certainly need to explain that in your profile if you do not want to alienate many here.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Sorry to be harsh but your profile would put me off, the way it is written, the fact you are married and the tattoos.

But this is just my opinion.

over a year ago

No English is not my first language

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Can I refer the OP to the FAQ at the bottom of every page. I quote:

----------------------------------------

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

over a year ago

thank you very much for your time that you check my profile really apreciate that

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"i understand that if you been here you have to be honest and to try not to pressure and be boring and everything. alsi i understand that here you you hace to speak with repsect and see how goes. The only thing that i couldn't imagine was the peoole that i sent mails doesnt reply. i read carefully their profile and i dunno why and whats happened. I just wander is my fault (bad profile ) or they canny be boathered to aswer? Dunno what to do."

Your profile isn't anything special,and when presentation is everything on a site like this for most guys then re write it so it's a pleasure to read.All it did was infuriate me because of the grammar etc.You may have special needs etc so if you do my bad but if not MAKE AN EFFORT,it's not hard to put together a tidy profile.Yours just seems you wrote it as quickly as you could whilst you were having a dump on the bog.

Also you are married,can't accommodate,and you don't look like anything special so why bother wasting time reading your message,and responding to it when there are probably hundreds of profiles in your area that are of a really high standard.Also if you read the FAQs then a no reply is a no thank you because if they were interested in your shit,and limited profile they would reply back.Which I suppose is obvious when you think about it.

over a year ago

I can only echo what the others have said. Granted I can't spell either But basic grammer, although swinging is not about your IQ level. However its very hard to read process and understand your profile. Single ladies do get 100s of mails and some do simply drop off before we have time to reply. Get some help in writing a correct grammer profile. Have some good photos, be inventive not all cock pics! 2 weeks is nothing.....I've seen men with 6 months and nothing.

Post new Message to Thread