Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Foot Fetish Find.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Curious to know if there's any women out there who will demand to have their feet licked, toes sucked, footjob; for their own pleasure.. Not just to please the guy with the foot fetish desire, but to actually want it herself. I mean plenty of women enjoy the feeling esp. during sex... But to have it as a 'must have'.

Hope i've explained it clear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd love to try foot play. Would love someone to fuck them and cum all over them.

over a year ago

Yeah some of us like it...

So you get to my place. I'm wearing some cute, little, see through socks and some nice heels with peep toes. Hope you like them?

I take you to my room, ask you to get completely naked for me if you don't do that yourself already, so i can appreciate what you've got to offer me and so i can notice everything you're body does. I do look at your cock as soon as you pull your pants down, sorry but that's one of my favourite things to do.

I lie back and let you worship my body, i'm a tease and know you want to play with my feet but gonna rub my feet against yours to remind you that my feet are there for you but not quite yet, i want you to turn my whole body on and feel your hard cock up against me. Then i'll stroke your legs with my feet, hinting that i want you on them.

I'll slowly stroke your calf with my foot and make my way up your thigh, then tease you by pushing my toes against your cock. If you get some precum on them i'd love that. Then i work my feet higher up rubbing your chest with them, until i push you away using my foot, so that you're far enough for you to get to work on touching my feet. The first thing you do is peel off my sock.

Then you lick the base of my foot, your tongue feels really gentle and i love how it feels and you spend some time doing this, you work your way to my toes and lick the tips and stroke the top of my foot while doing that. Then you start to put your tongue inbetween my toes, occasionally popping a whole toe in your mouth - i'm so turned on now i could cum from you doing this.

I see your cock twitching, i know you want to touch it for me. I'd be honoured if you'd do that as i love my feet being appreciated and worshipped, my feet are my gift to you. I ask you if you want to touch yourself, you nod that you do. I tell you to touch yourself then and that i want a big load of cum all over my feet. You sit there, holding my foot gently in one hand, your cock in the other, rubbing both at once. i tell you you're dirty and disgusting, but keep it to myself that i love dirty and disgusting guys.

I rub the other foot on your face, and do it hard, i'll call you names if you like that, then i put my toes in your mouth, some of you say you could fit the entire of my size 3 foot in there, well now we'll find out if you can or not.

I want you to cum on my foot soon, i'll let you rub your cock on my foot and try to shove it between my toes while wanking, then i wanna feel you pump hot cum all over it, i'll enjoy that feeling then make you lick your cum off and keep it in your mouth and share it with me. I wanna taste you too.

over a year ago

That story wasn't written specifically for you btw OP, wrote it for a fetish profile i have elsewhere.

over a year ago

"That story wasn't written specifically for you btw OP, wrote it for a fetish profile i have elsewhere."

Oh. Well that's pissed on my bonfire lol

over a year ago

"I'd love to try foot play. Would love someone to fuck them and cum all over them. "

I'd like to take this opportunity

over a year ago

"That story wasn't written specifically for you btw OP, wrote it for a fetish profile i have elsewhere.

Oh. Well that's pissed on my bonfire lol"

Lol sorry, didn't mean to.

over a year ago

"I'd love to try foot play. Would love someone to fuck them and cum all over them.

I'd like to take this opportunity "

I'd let you do anything you wanted

over a year ago

"Yeah some of us like it...

So you get to my place. I'm wearing some cute, little, see through socks and some nice heels with peep toes. Hope you like them?

I take you to my room, ask you to get completely naked for me if you don't do that yourself already, so i can appreciate what you've got to offer me and so i can notice everything you're body does. I do look at your cock as soon as you pull your pants down, sorry but that's one of my favourite things to do.

I lie back and let you worship my body, i'm a tease and know you want to play with my feet but gonna rub my feet against yours to remind you that my feet are there for you but not quite yet, i want you to turn my whole body on and feel your hard cock up against me. Then i'll stroke your legs with my feet, hinting that i want you on them.

I'll slowly stroke your calf with my foot and make my way up your thigh, then tease you by pushing my toes against your cock. If you get some precum on them i'd love that. Then i work my feet higher up rubbing your chest with them, until i push you away using my foot, so that you're far enough for you to get to work on touching my feet. The first thing you do is peel off my sock.

Then you lick the base of my foot, your tongue feels really gentle and i love how it feels and you spend some time doing this, you work your way to my toes and lick the tips and stroke the top of my foot while doing that. Then you start to put your tongue inbetween my toes, occasionally popping a whole toe in your mouth - i'm so turned on now i could cum from you doing this.

I see your cock twitching, i know you want to touch it for me. I'd be honoured if you'd do that as i love my feet being appreciated and worshipped, my feet are my gift to you. I ask you if you want to touch yourself, you nod that you do. I tell you to touch yourself then and that i want a big load of cum all over my feet. You sit there, holding my foot gently in one hand, your cock in the other, rubbing both at once. i tell you you're dirty and disgusting, but keep it to myself that i love dirty and disgusting guys.

I rub the other foot on your face, and do it hard, i'll call you names if you like that, then i put my toes in your mouth, some of you say you could fit the entire of my size 3 foot in there, well now we'll find out if you can or not.

I want you to cum on my foot soon, i'll let you rub your cock on my foot and try to shove it between my toes while wanking, then i wanna feel you pump hot cum all over it, i'll enjoy that feeling then make you lick your cum off and keep it in your mouth and share it with me. I wanna taste you too. "

That was hot.

over a year ago

"Yeah some of us like it...

I want you to cum on my foot soon, i'll let you rub your cock on my foot and try to shove it between my toes while wanking, then i wanna feel you pump hot cum all over it, i'll enjoy that feeling then make you lick your cum off and keep it in your mouth and share it with me. I wanna taste you too.

That was hot. "

Thanks. I've been lucky to find foot fans irl and they inspired that story.

over a year ago

OP, I share your views there. Love anything to do with sucking toes, rubbing them, wanking with them, and if she'll allow, cumming on them.

over a year ago

I love foot play, for my pleasure, I wouldn't demand it though it has to be mutual pleasure but when I do it I do it for me not to satisfy any playmates desires

over a year ago

"OP, I share your views there. Love anything to do with sucking toes, rubbing them, wanking with them, and if she'll allow, cumming on them. "

Noticed in a few threads we share the same views

over a year ago

"I love foot play, for my pleasure, I wouldn't demand it though it has to be mutual pleasure but when I do it I do it for me not to satisfy any playmates desires "

I've always had a good perv of your profile

over a year ago

Great thread! I've a huge fetish for feet, especially when they're encased in nylon. Love being a foot slave!

S

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yep, love having my feet touched, licked and sucked.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

It is a mutual pleasure thing for me too. I've introduced quite a few women to it who previously hadn't considered how much pleasure they could derive from foot play.

Post new Message to Thread