Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tied up boobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see pics of this and they look like they are going blue !

I can't imagine doing this to my boobs what is it why do people do it ?

I get spanking and pain /pleasure I have experienced this however the tied up boobs looks horrendous to me !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If done with some really nice rope work it looks really good. Could almost be art . However some on here are far from that.

over a year ago

"If done with some really nice rope work it looks really good. Could almost be art . However some on here are far from that.

"

Also some show, that they have been reading too much "Mr Grey's rubbish" - never use unsuitable rope for Rope Work, as it can cause cuts and bruising (bad bruising)...

Stay safe

over a year ago

Why do people do it though ?

Boobies are for being gentle with surely ?

over a year ago

"I see pics of this and they look like they are going blue !

I get spanking and pain /pleasure I have experienced this however the tied up boobs looks horrendous to me !

"

i kinda agree with you ,why!!!!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"If done with some really nice rope work it looks really good. Could almost be art . However some on here are far from that.

"

United Dairies

]

over a year ago

yes prefer the arty ones to the strangled look - but not a massive fan of it

over a year ago

"Why do people do it though ?

Boobies are for being gentle with surely ? "

If this is done by someone who knows what he/she is doing then they will be gentle x

over a year ago

I love the look of bruised and marked tits. Tits are for being brutalized

over a year ago

Not my thing either. We're told to look after our boobies. Tissue is very delicate.....and I'm a little paranoid about the C word (maybe unnecessary but...tough)

over a year ago

Boobies are for being gentle with surely ?

If this is done by someone who knows what he/she is doing then they will be gentle x "

and they won't turn blue

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

because its thier choice to do it and they enjy it a nd maybe get pleasure from it ?

some people stick bottles in their orifices or cans or fists and share the resultant pics on here one can only assume they get some kind of pleasure from this and that is why they do it no different than folk who enjoy breast bondage

each to their own we are all consenting adults on here arent we ?

over a year ago

Boobies are for being gentle with surely ? because its thier choice to do it and they enjy it a nd maybe get pleasure from it ?

some people stick bottles in their orifices or cans or fists and share the resultant pics on here one can only assume they get some kind of pleasure from this and that is why they do it no different than folk who enjoy breast bondage

each to their own we are all consenting adults on here arent we ?"

Don't think I said otherwise ....

Just asking why people do as I don't understand

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Boobies are for being gentle with surely ? because its thier choice to do it and they enjy it a nd maybe get pleasure from it ?

each to their own we are all consenting adults on here arent we ?

Don't think I said otherwise ....

Just asking why people do as I don't understand "

i have done it for lily she says it makes all of her skin extra sensitive to touch heightening the effect of any touch or caress she also enjoys the feel of rope tight against her skin and the marks it leaves for a couple of hours afterwards . dont knock it untill you have tried it but as expressed elswhere with the correct rope and in the correct manner something that a few on here & elswhere dont adhere to

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A lady sent me a pic once of her boobs tightly bound. Honestly they had gone beyond blue. It looked like they were going to drop off!! That put me off a little bit now I've been on here a little while and seen some other rope work I agree that some of it can look quite arty

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I love the feeling of them when they're tied up. They become hyper sensitive and the weight of them feels wonderful. I am extremely careful when I do it though and only indulge occasionally and with those who understand my fascination with the sensations I get.

over a year ago

"A lady sent me a pic once of her boobs tightly bound. Honestly they had gone beyond blue. It looked like they were going to drop off!! That put me off a little bit now I've been on here a little while and seen some other rope work I agree that some of it can look quite arty "

Absolutely. Love the pics but blue tits worry me. I always think about lamb's tails. Surely they are gonna fall off?!

over a year ago

i did this once.i didnt have the ropes done too tight,but the flogging,though it didnt hurt bruised them so bad for 3 weeks.never again.i just did it as an experiment to see if i liked it.i did,but i know sum ppl really get off on it.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Pic on my profile shows I tied mine up for decoration and to give me some lift - hate seeing rope too tight and boobies should never be blue!

over a year ago

"

This

over a year ago

This "

I've just changed avatar. I am wearing a shibari bra but do not have the purple boobs.

over a year ago

I love the tied up boob pics

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

"

Absolutely no for me

over a year ago

I've had the pleasure of roping a couple of ladies. It's something they wanted to try and they loved it. They said the nipple sensation and fullness feeling was amazing.

I must admit it's a huge turn on for me too

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I love how mine go really hard when they are tied and really sensitive too. I also love seeing marks from play on mine, makes me smile in the shower for days after remembering how they got there.

over a year ago

I think there's a fine line between the actual art of rope work and the extreme.

I personally would not want any form of pain on my boobs. Even nipple clamps are a no from me. They should be caressed and enjoyed gently. However for some who enjoy the other end of the spectrum I imagine it's about the release from the initial pain. And the high it gives them . The marks are a memory of it.

I'm not into pain at all but it can be pretty satisfying feeling a bit tender after a good session. Or even a bit of stubble burn around my mouth after a heck of a lot of hard kissing.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"

I hate it when somebody tweaks my nipples hard, never mind tie up my boobs

Post new Message to Thread