Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

sex

Jump to newest

By *ark10102020 OP   Man
over a year ago

catterick

is this site about sex 3 sum 6 sum and gangbangs but no one ever willing to meet or let me fuck them its mad how this site is just about sex and i have had more sex if tinda and bardo and lovoo and site like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So go back there if all you want is sex

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Stick to the other sites then

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

"So go back there if all you want is sex"

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"is this site about sex 3 sum 6 sum and gangbangs but no one ever willing to meet or let me fuck them its mad how this site is just about sex and i have had more sex if tinda and bardo and lovoo and site like that "

We've met loads of people of this site,and had loads of sex.made loads of new friends to

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"is this site about sex 3 sum 6 sum and gangbangs but no one ever willing to meet or let me fuck them its mad how this site is just about sex and i have had more sex if tinda and bardo and lovoo and site like that "

It's just that everyone here probably feels intimidated by your charm and sophistication.

over a year ago

This isn't a sex site it's a swinger site many don't seem to understand the difference.

Also some effort is required rather than expecting sex after a. Your hot fancy a fuck message.

over a year ago

Haha you looked for it !

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have no idea why you are struggling on here

over a year ago

"I have no idea why you are struggling on here "

Difficult to understand, isn't it?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I have no idea why you are struggling on here

Difficult to understand, isn't it?"

It is just inconceivable

over a year ago

"I have no idea why you are struggling on here

Difficult to understand, isn't it?"

Hmmm, how puzzling.

over a year ago

Fancyafuck.com is not working for him either

over a year ago

Maybe its because he isn't pretending to be special forces like every other grunt in Aldershot...and desperation is such an attractive trait.

over a year ago

Jesus if your messages are like that then I'm fucked to why you don't get meets

Somebody give this lad a sympathy shag eh!

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

No complaints with the amount of sex we get on here!

Expectations + effort = success

Simple!

By *outhwestcouple88Couple
over a year ago

North Dorset

"is this site about sex 3 sum 6 sum and gangbangs but no one ever willing to meet or let me fuck them its mad how this site is just about sex and i have had more sex if tinda and bardo and lovoo and site like that

It's just that everyone here probably feels intimidated by your charm and sophistication."

over a year ago

Im sure one of the t girls could make a man of him

over a year ago

"is this site about sex 3 sum 6 sum and gangbangs but no one ever willing to meet or let me fuck them its mad how this site is just about sex and i have had more sex if tinda and bardo and lovoo and site like that

It's just that everyone here probably feels intimidated by your charm and sophistication."

By *ames6ft5Man
over a year ago

North London / Herts

"No complaints with the amount of sex we get on here!

Simple! "

Isn't it in fact

Effort / Expectations = Success

Or when our friend ShagTonight pops into the thread it might be

(Effort / Expectations) * Patience= Success

Although despite the very persistent patience argument I'm not sure.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.

over a year ago

People need to manage their expectations and make an effort. Its not a free for all!

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I'm sorry, what is it you're trying to say? Maybe if you use punctuation you'd get your point across and with an attitude like that I'm not surprised you haven't been successful.

over a year ago

Simple!

Isn't it in fact

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome."

Or to use the correct Bayesian statistical theorem

If P= possibility of a meet

Ef = effort applied

Ex = expectation of a meet

Then the possibility of a meet given the ratio of expectations given the effort put in is...

P (Ef/Ex) = P (Ex/Ef) * P (Ef)

P (Ex)

Or about 2%

(Sorry but I have to know this kind of shit for work...just a different context. Look it up if you are going to commit a crime, people have used it to get a case thrown out!)

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

Ef = effort applied

Then the possibility of a meet given the ratio of expectations given the effort put in is...

P (Ex)

"

If im not mistaken Ex and Ef cancel each others out...

all that is left is just a possibility ..

no wonder he cant get any meets.

over a year ago

We get plenty of sex when we feel like it. To be honest, there is so much choice on here, so why would anyone choose your profile over others? No offense, but I wouldn't.

If other sites work out so well for you, go to them. But I assume that you are here because you don't want the hassle that comes from getting women from those others sites....and I also assume that it is more difficult to get the kinkier stuff from those sites.

Because of that, people here tend to be much more picky about who they choose to do things with. What about your profile says you are the person they should choose?

Good luck finding what you are looking for, but I don't think complaining about it to the people who enjoy the site is going to do you and favors.

-Courtney

over a year ago

People not letting you fuck them? What a load of picky frigid bitches they must be

over a year ago

People not letting you fuck them? What a load of picky frigid bitches they must be "

over a year ago

People not letting you fuck them? What a load of picky frigid bitches they must be "

You mean even you're not tempted?

over a year ago

People not letting you fuck them? What a load of picky frigid bitches they must be

You mean even you're not tempted? "

I must be getting fussy in my old age

over a year ago

I must be getting fussy in my old age "

Suppose I better take one for the team. Could be the best offer he'll get

over a year ago

this site is so much more than sex

over a year ago

"this site is so much more than sex "

Yup, , it's about blokes complaining they cant get meets too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's very tough for single men and when they realise that it isn't sex on tap even tougher. You might have more luck in clubs.

over a year ago

Suppose I better take one for the team. Could be the best offer he'll get "

If you are feeling that generous, fancy making it 2?

over a year ago

If you are feeling that generous, fancy making it 2? "

Yeah but only if your give me a reach around and tickle me balls

over a year ago

If you are feeling that generous, fancy making it 2?

Yeah but only if your give me a reach around and tickle me balls "

Touche monsieur. ..

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Simple!

Isn't it in fact

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.

Or to use the correct Bayesian statistical theorem

Ef = effort applied

P (Ex)

Or about 2%

(Sorry but I have to know this kind of shit for work...just a different context. Look it up if you are going to commit a crime, people have used it to get a case thrown out!)"

that was unexpectedly a bit 'hot'...

OP, go get what you want, where you can find it..ill stay here .

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

It's very tough for single men and when they realise that it isn't sex on tap even tougher. You might have more luck in clubs."

Been on here a few weeks now and yes it is tough for single guys. However I am enjoying the banter on here and having a laugh. Yes I've not met anyone yet but patience is the key as I am looking for new experiences and have to earn trust and be seen on here.

As said above go to a club if you think this site is just for sex. Otherwise take a step back take advice from the forum and enjoy the site.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

such eloquence can't understand why people are not falling at your feet.

Speaking for ourselves yes it about the sex but we have to fancy the other person and have something in common with them. For us part of the attraction is in the mind.

over a year ago

" For us part of the attraction is in the mind."

Think the OP is on a hiding to nothing just on that point alone..

over a year ago

over a year ago

You need patience lol

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"People need to manage their expectations and make an effort. Its not a free for all!

"

If it's not a free for all does that mean it's just free for some? Or is that even more complicated than that?

over a year ago

I don't think the site is about sex at all. US personally haven't had a meet yet but are loving every minute. Some people like to have sex and that's it. I think the sex is much better if everyone gets along well. If I was to have a social with someone I didn't get on well with I'd be instantly turned off and the sex would be a massive no.I think you're in the wrong place if you think fab is just sex

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Suppose I better take one for the team. Could be the best offer he'll get "

I don't think you need to go that far but if you're up for that sort of sympathy shag I'll start an even more wingy thread to get your sympathy (although I'll probably leave the punctuation marks in just so you know it's me)

over a year ago

"let me fuck them"

Obviously because sex has nothing to do with mutual participation...

"tinda and bardo and lovoo and site like that "

At least he managed to spell 1 out of 3 of the dating apps correctly.

By *abydollxxWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

Post new Message to Thread