Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best cuckold/hotwife option

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it better to let a cuckold dit and watch as I enjoy his wife, or should he be blindfolded and just made to listen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That would depend on what the couple want. As the bull it isn't up to you.

over a year ago

I know that. Im just opening up the discussion

over a year ago

Ok then. Best option is neither. We prefer to have hubby involved in sucking the "bull" to get him ready for me, to help guide his cock in, to lick my pussy while I'm being fucked, occasionally sucking on the "bull's" cock and then cleaning up afterwards. That's the best option. Failing that, hubby stays at home while I send him pics/videos.

over a year ago

One couples preference may differ completely to another couples. One way is not better than the other.

As the guy instead of having too much of a preset plan maybe try to react to the couple you're with at the time.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I have gone along with what the couple want in each case I've been the bull.

Sometimes it ihas nvolved the husband naked and erect but only allowed to watch after "fluffing" me in preparation.

On other occasions the cuckold has liked to be belittled and verbally humiliated when he sees that the bull has "outgunned" him with his wife.

over a year ago

I wasn't intending this to be advice on how i act, more a hypothetical discussion of preferences

over a year ago

"I wasn't intending this to be advice on how i act, more a hypothetical discussion of preferences"

yet you worded your op like you were asking for advice. Hence the responses.

By *epaWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I get her to send me photos and videos. So hot.

over a year ago

Horny topic. It would be good to hear more preferences.

over a year ago

"Ok then. Best option is neither. We prefer to have hubby involved in sucking the "bull" to get him ready for me, to help guide his cock in, to lick my pussy while I'm being fucked, occasionally sucking on the "bull's" cock and then cleaning up afterwards. That's the best option. Failing that, hubby stays at home while I send him pics/videos."
this is my ultimate but not sure she would really be into it.. not even sure id be into it bud wod b up for tryin it if i was told to

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

"Ok then. Best option is neither. We prefer to have hubby involved in sucking the "bull" to get him ready for me, to help guide his cock in, to lick my pussy while I'm being fucked, occasionally sucking on the "bull's" cock and then cleaning up afterwards. That's the best option. Failing that, hubby stays at home while I send him pics/videos."

This sounds perfect night ......

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Stop it I'm getting horny again

By *estMidsHotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Malvern

"I have gone along with what the couple want in each case I've been the bull.

Sometimes it ihas nvolved the husband naked and erect but only allowed to watch after "fluffing" me in preparation.

On other occasions the cuckold has liked to be belittled and verbally humiliated when he sees that the bull has "outgunned" him with his wife.

"

But your profile says straight!

over a year ago

Sounds like a perfect night to me !!!

over a year ago

"On other occasions the cuckold has liked to be belittled and verbally humiliated when he sees that the bull has "outgunned" him with his wife.

"

my kind of scenario

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

My ideal cuckold couple! J

over a year ago

Depends on how well cuck has been as to whether he watches and gets involved. Been made to listen only a few times and it's horny but nothing beats joining in some capacity even if only to make sure both are suitably ready for the sex their going to have together

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Slightly different situation with us as I only focus on Mrs N and like to see her play purely from the third person perspective, it's impossible to watch yourself having sex live so this is the next best thing for us especially as Mrs loves me watching her body and it's reactions. The cuck stuff would be a total turn off for us, we prefer who we play with to treat the situation as if it were just Mrs and him/her there only which is why I don't get involved during the meet and the result is usually a more realistic/honest experience for all we've found.

That's just our take on it.

By *st timers 2012Couple
over a year ago

helmsdale

"Slightly different situation with us as I only focus on Mrs N and like to see her play purely from the third person perspective, it's impossible to watch yourself having sex live so this is the next best thing for us especially as Mrs loves me watching her body and it's reactions. The cuck stuff would be a total turn off for us, we prefer who we play with to treat the situation as if it

were just Mrs and him/her there only which is why I don't get involved during the meet and the result is usually a more realistic/honest experience for all we've found.

"

This sounds really hot!

over a year ago

Sounds perfect

over a year ago

"Slightly different situation with us as I only focus on Mrs N and like to see her play purely from the third person perspective, it's impossible to watch yourself having sex live so this is the next best thing for us especially as Mrs loves me watching her body and it's reactions. The cuck stuff would be a total turn off for us, we prefer who we play with to treat the situation as if it were just Mrs and him/her there only which is why I don't get involved during the meet and the result is usually a more realistic/honest experience for all we've found.

"

Exactly how we play

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"That would depend on what the couple want. As the bull it isn't up to you."

Oh so correct a bull is a conduit he channels the couples fantasy and makes it a reality because he gets his sexual desires and needs met by doing this.

He does not set the tone he just looks for a couple who's play style and rules suit him he doesn't demand he does not set the tone .

All the above is true in my opinion of any role play. be it cockold or a sub and their sir or madam.

its the passive who sets the tone preferences and limits not the dominant they works with in the passives frame work and guide lines to get their sexual desires and needs met not the other way round .

In other words the passive is in control of the rules not the dominant.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I don't use a bull or play in front of hubby. I find a suitable guy have all out sex with him & go home and tell hubby all about it. It's worked for us for 25 years

over a year ago

. Ah now that is what it is all about wonderful

over a year ago

"I don't use a bull or play in front of hubby. I find a suitable guy have all out sex with him & go home and tell hubby all about it. It's worked for us for 25 years"

Post new Message to Thread