Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Has this ever happened to you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning everyone!! Just want some advice. I have only been on here a few months and had some fun times. When I first joined I met a lovely guy we got on really well and the sex was great.He said he wasn't into writing or receiving veris which is fine. When I got my first veri he stopped talking to me saying he isn't into sharing. After a while we started meeting again but my last meet was with two guys and now the guy has said he doesn't want to see or hear from me again I can't lie I am really upset but slightly confused as this is a sex site..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Sounds like he wanted more than just sex or could be one of the possessive types. Mrs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

talk to him about it - explain and if he dont like it he can lump it or of you like him be exclusive -

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Has he met others too? Some guys can very jealous easily.

Sounds like you need to have a chat with him and explain your reasons for using this site and what you want from it, then you need to make decision, be exclusive to him or leave him be and the fun you are having.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, I get the feeling that you are better off moving on and not seeing this guy again. He's obviously wanting a more exclusive arrangement and if you don't want that he will be a constant source of stress.

Cal

over a year ago

This has happened to me too.

The guy I'd mate a couple of times then left fab but used to text me saying 'I bet you're on Fab talking to others'

I've since spotted him on other sites and he came back on here, but disappeared again when I text him to say I'd seen him

There's always going to be the oddballs around

over a year ago

No this has never happened to me and I wouldn't get involved with someone that controlling. The first time he stopped talking to you was a warning sign. I would have severed contact at that point. There are plenty of drama free guys on here. Take your time to choose wisely. I would be glad that he wants nothing more to do with you. Put this guy down to experience and on to the next one

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

This seems to be common on fab with some fellas wanting a female to be 'exclusive' to him, thou most times the fella meets with other ladies on the 'shush shush'...... He prob wants to go bareback with you aswell...

All depends what you want from fab. I think fellas like this are too possessive and should be avoided, but that's just my humble opinion

By *errygTV/TS
over a year ago

denton

put it this way theres no shortage of men on here, just get another

over a year ago

"Morning everyone!! Just want some advice. I have only been on here a few months and had some fun times. When I first joined I met a lovely guy we got on really well and the sex was great.He said he wasn't into writing or receiving veris which is fine. When I got my first veri he stopped talking to me saying he isn't into sharing. After a while we started meeting again but my last meet was with two guys and now the guy has said he doesn't want to see or hear from me again I can't lie I am really upset but slightly confused as this is a sex site.."
look the veris are notches and showing them is rubbing it in his face I'm a little bit like that to I know your meeting but would rather not know details or see the write ups ,all you have to do if you like him is keep them private and show when asked

By *estinysswingersCouple
over a year ago

Worsley

Sounds a bit possessive maybe a bit jealous. This is a swingers site. Swingers are generally into sharing. 'Sharing is caring'

over a year ago

"No this has never happened to me and I wouldn't get involved with someone that controlling. The first time he stopped talking to you was a warning sign. I would have severed contact at that point. There are plenty of drama free guys on here. Take your time to choose wisely. I would be glad that he wants nothing more to do with you. Put this guy down to experience and on to the next one "
hehe well said but the op obviously likes him otherwise she wouldn't have written this ,I am a gent and don't talk about what's gone before I understand the fuck and go perspective but like it or not its callous

over a year ago

"No this has never happened to me and I wouldn't get involved with someone that controlling. The first time he stopped talking to you was a warning sign. I would have severed contact at that point. There are plenty of drama free guys on here. Take your time to choose wisely. I would be glad that he wants nothing more to do with you. Put this guy down to experience and on to the next one hehe well said but the op obviously likes him otherwise she wouldn't have written this ,I am a gent and don't talk about what's gone before I understand the fuck and go perspective but like it or not its callous "

There is nothing callous about not wanting a possessive jealous person in your life.

over a year ago

"No this has never happened to me and I wouldn't get involved with someone that controlling. The first time he stopped talking to you was a warning sign. I would have severed contact at that point. There are plenty of drama free guys on here. Take your time to choose wisely. I would be glad that he wants nothing more to do with you. Put this guy down to experience and on to the next one hehe well said but the op obviously likes him otherwise she wouldn't have written this ,I am a gent and don't talk about what's gone before I understand the fuck and go perspective but like it or not its callous

There is nothing callous about not wanting a possessive jealous person in your life. "

how can you make that assumption that he's possessive and jealous who actually knows what on between the two of them he likes her and she him it's quite common on here you know people actually liking eachother

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Sounds like he is jealous and possessive. Fab and the swinging scene are not for him if he can't handle his sex partner(s) seeing or even chatting to others.

you're an attractive lady. You won't find it hard to find more suitable men.

over a year ago

"No this has never happened to me and I wouldn't get involved with someone that controlling. The first time he stopped talking to you was a warning sign. I would have severed contact at that point. There are plenty of drama free guys on here. Take your time to choose wisely. I would be glad that he wants nothing more to do with you. Put this guy down to experience and on to the next one hehe well said but the op obviously likes him otherwise she wouldn't have written this ,I am a gent and don't talk about what's gone before I understand the fuck and go perspective but like it or not its callous

There is nothing callous about not wanting a possessive jealous person in your life. how can you make that assumption that he's possessive and jealous who actually knows what on between the two of them he likes her and she him it's quite common on here you know people actually liking eachother "

Oh please! He stopped talking to her because she displayed a veri! I'm going to add childish to the list too. It's quite possible to like people without that sort of behaviour.

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 19/09/15 08:26:12]

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's really quite simple. He's a guy looking for a girl to fuck. Once he's found her he wants to keep her for himself.

He's not into swinging. Not a swinger.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I think hes given you a lucky escape.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"It's really quite simple. He's a guy looking for a girl to fuck. Once he's found her he wants to keep her for himself.

He's not into swinging. Not a swinger."

Dunno...he's probably having his cake too. Double standards.

By *CoastFunMan
over a year ago

Southampron

There is nothing callous about not wanting a possessive jealous person in your life. how can you make that assumption that he's possessive and jealous who actually knows what on between the two of them he likes her and she him it's quite common on here you know people actually liking eachother

Oh please! He stopped talking to her because she displayed a veri! I'm going to add childish to the list too. It's quite possible to like people without that sort of behaviour. "

also the other poster mentioned veris are like notches and rubbing things in others faces....huh? If you don't like them you don't have to read them, just flick to another profile. We don't know what the OP said but by her post it won't have been agreeing to not see anyone else and be exclusive so I'll to assume the guy is just over controlling and of the jealous type. Why they join the swinging world i don't know.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all, years ago we had a similar thing, this guy who we met with his fb she was cool and enjoyed the evening he just sat and watched, then a few days later phone call asking if he could pop around, my John was away so I said no thanks, then ever hour ring ring, long story but it ended with the police ..Dont encougage him.. connie x

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"It's really quite simple. He's a guy looking for a girl to fuck. Once he's found her he wants to keep her for himself.

He's not into swinging. Not a swinger."

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"No this has never happened to me and I wouldn't get involved with someone that controlling. The first time he stopped talking to you was a warning sign. I would have severed contact at that point. There are plenty of drama free guys on here. Take your time to choose wisely. I would be glad that he wants nothing more to do with you. Put this guy down to experience and on to the next one "

This!

By *ox......Man
over a year ago

Wakefield

It has have been meet this black women she don't have no varI. ...and now not meet cause always reading my profile

over a year ago

Think ur well rid ! .

over a year ago

There is nothing callous about not wanting a possessive jealous person in your life. how can you make that assumption that he's possessive and jealous who actually knows what on between the two of them he likes her and she him it's quite common on here you know people actually liking eachother

Oh please! He stopped talking to her because she displayed a veri! I'm going to add childish to the list too. It's quite possible to like people without that sort of behaviour. "

hey I don't doubt it is childish but hey we are all that sometimes ,people throw their toys out the pram for many reasons

over a year ago

Oh please! He stopped talking to her because she displayed a veri! I'm going to add childish to the list too. It's quite possible to like people without that sort of behaviour. hey I don't doubt it is childish but hey we are all that sometimes ,people throw their toys out the pram for many reasons "

And I'm sure there are plenty of people who put up with that sort of behaviour from others on here. I don't because I'm here for a bit of fun, so I just call it as I see it.

over a year ago

"Morning everyone!! Just want some advice. I have only been on here a few months and had some fun times. When I first joined I met a lovely guy we got on really well and the sex was great.He said he wasn't into writing or receiving veris which is fine. When I got my first veri he stopped talking to me saying he isn't into sharing. After a while we started meeting again but my last meet was with two guys and now the guy has said he doesn't want to see or hear from me again I can't lie I am really upset but slightly confused as this is a sex site.."

Why are you confused? He told you that he wasn't into sharing. Knowing that you decided to start meeting him again.

It doesn't sound like he's misled you or not been open about what he wants.

Why did you start it up again with him if it's not what you want?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Morning everyone!! Just want some advice. I have only been on here a few months and had some fun times. When I first joined I met a lovely guy we got on really well and the sex was great.He said he wasn't into writing or receiving veris which is fine. When I got my first veri he stopped talking to me saying he isn't into sharing. After a while we started meeting again but my last meet was with two guys and now the guy has said he doesn't want to see or hear from me again I can't lie I am really upset but slightly confused as this is a sex site..

Why are you confused? He told you that he wasn't into sharing. Knowing that you decided to start meeting him again.

Why did you start it up again with him if it's not what you want? "

I'm inclined to agree with this.

I would also say that the fact that he doesn't do verifications or receive them means that he's more than happy to meet others he just wants exclusivity from the women he meets.

In future if a man says he isn't into sharing, take him at his word.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/15 09:48:50]

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for your advice very wise people on here

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone for your advice very wise people on here "
ur very sexy sure u can find someone better !

over a year ago

I met a lovely bloke on here, sex was great and we ended up being fb's. I made it clear that I wanted to keep playing as a single and it was his choice what he did. Although he agreed, being a single male it was difficult for him to get meets, while I had no problem and it was this he couldn't handle. Pouts and pet lips started so I scraped the whole thing with him. OP, know what you want and don't be swayed by others. Have as much fun as you want.

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Seems a bit power mad to me. If he wants a lady to be just his, he needs to find someone else and stop bothering you, keeping an eye on your verifications and all that.

Plenty of us here have said you have a lucky escape, but you do need to be careful- he sounds like a right nasty piece of work...even if only emotionally?

Do you have anyone there who, push come to shove, could warn him off ? ( a brother, friend etc )

over a year ago

"Seems a bit power mad to me. If he wants a lady to be just his, he needs to find someone else and stop bothering you, keeping an eye on your verifications and all that.

Plenty of us here have said you have a lucky escape, but you do need to be careful- he sounds like a right nasty piece of work...even if only emotionally?

Do you have anyone there who, push come to shove, could warn him off ? ( a brother, friend etc )"

He just sounds like he's looking for an exclusive relationship to me. I think he's looking for it in the wrong place but there's lots of women on here doing exactly that. Doesn't sound like he's being nasty or needs warning off in any way.

The Op just needs to understand what she wants and to be as upfront and honest with him as he obviously has been with her.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd only want sex with ladies who also had other men or women for sex.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Seems a bit power mad to me. If he wants a lady to be just his, he needs to find someone else and stop bothering you, keeping an eye on your verifications and all that.

Do you have anyone there who, push come to shove, could warn him off ? ( a brother, friend etc )"

All she needs to do is block him, he won't see her verifications then. We only have one side of this.

over a year ago

"I met a lovely bloke on here, sex was great and we ended up being fb's. I made it clear that I wanted to keep playing as a single and it was his choice what he did. Although he agreed, being a single male it was difficult for him to get meets, while I had no problem and it was this he couldn't handle. Pouts and pet lips started so I scraped the whole thing with him. OP, know what you want and don't be swayed by others. Have as much fun as you want. "

So true

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

This site is for fun, don't allow it to be hard work.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 19/09/15 11:41:30]

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Morning everyone!! Just want some advice. I have only been on here a few months and had some fun times. When I first joined I met a lovely guy we got on really well and the sex was great.He said he wasn't into writing or receiving veris which is fine. When I got my first veri he stopped talking to me saying he isn't into sharing. After a while we started meeting again but my last meet was with two guys and now the guy has said he doesn't want to see or hear from me again I can't lie I am really upset but slightly confused as this is a sex site..look the veris are notches and showing them is rubbing it in his face I'm a little bit like that to I know your meeting but would rather not know details or see the write ups ,all you have to do if you like him is keep them private and show when asked "

Ridiculous. Why on earth should she keep her veris private because someone she meets for sex doesn't like seeing them? Maybe instead the guy should grow up and let other people have the freedom he probably enjoys himself.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Morning everyone!! Just want some advice. I have only been on here a few months and had some fun times. When I first joined I met a lovely guy we got on really well and the sex was great.He said he wasn't into writing or receiving veris which is fine. When I got my first veri he stopped talking to me saying he isn't into sharing. After a while we started meeting again but my last meet was with two guys and now the guy has said he doesn't want to see or hear from me again I can't lie I am really upset but slightly confused as this is a sex site..

Why did you start it up again with him if it's not what you want? "

Valid points.

Post new Message to Thread