Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Domineering women....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where are you?

In general, I have a more submissive sexual nature.

I'm looking for a sexually confident and more domineering woman to explore with.

Make yourselves known

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you put the bins out?

ffs stop leaving your underpants on the floor, pick them up and put them in the wash basket.

You're not watching the footie again, i wanna watch the omnibus off corrie.

That do you?

over a year ago

"Did you put the bins out?

ffs stop leaving your underpants on the floor, pick them up and put them in the wash basket.

That do you? "

Pretty much the reply I expected off here!

over a year ago

In fact, it isn't likely I'd be watching the footie, I'm a rugby man

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Are you sure you mean domineering, not dominant?

over a year ago

"Are you sure you mean domineering, not dominant?

"

This guy knows.

Well turn the rugby over, i wanna watch my soaps.

over a year ago

Whatever I would put it would be questioned!

I put a similar thread on about a year ago when I joined for the first time, I used the word 'dominant', it was then the common consensus that it should be 'domineering'.

Also included were many responses like the one above! And many responses typical of the forum!

Thanks though!

over a year ago

"Are you sure you mean domineering, not dominant?

This guy knows.

Well turn the rugby over, i wanna watch my soaps."

I said that I'm generally SEXUALLY submissive

over a year ago

"Whatever I would put it would be questioned!

I put a similar thread on about a year ago when I joined for the first time, I used the word 'dominant', it was then the common consensus that it should be 'domineering'.

Also included were many responses like the one above! And many responses typical of the forum!

Thanks though!"

Why dont you just say you are looking for Mistress or Femdomme. If you are prepared to travel to Manchester i could recommend a very good one

over a year ago

Thanks though!

Why dont you just say you are looking for Mistress or Femdomme. If you are prepared to travel to Manchester i could recommend a very good one "

I'm not looking for a mistress or a femdomme.

Just simply a sexually confident, dominant/domineering woman!

over a year ago

Thanks though!

Why dont you just say you are looking for Mistress or Femdomme. If you are prepared to travel to Manchester i could recommend a very good one

"

Are you afraid of the whip lol

over a year ago

Thanks though!

Are you afraid of the whip lol "

Naturally!

over a year ago

Thanks though!

Are you afraid of the whip lol

Naturally!"

lol wooss

over a year ago

Thanks though!

Are you afraid of the whip lol "

One should never fear the whip - fear the ladywwielding the whip.

over a year ago

Ah right, you're looking for someone sexually dominant, or dominant in the bedroom.

You got a tele in the bedroom or not? Coz if you have you know what i'm gonna say next...

over a year ago

"Ah right, you're looking for someone sexually dominant, or dominant in the bedroom.

You got a tele in the bedroom or not? Coz if you have you know what i'm gonna say next... "

Why don't you tell me?!

over a year ago

"Ah right, you're looking for someone sexually dominant, or dominant in the bedroom.

You got a tele in the bedroom or not? Coz if you have you know what i'm gonna say next...

Why don't you tell me?!"

Not sure if you're joking or pissed off. I will leave the topic and wish you well.

over a year ago

Why don't you tell me?!

Not sure if you're joking or pissed off. I will leave the topic and wish you well."

I'm always in good humour!

over a year ago

Why don't you tell me?!

Not sure if you're joking or pissed off. I will leave the topic and wish you well.

I'm always in good humour!"

Ok, i still wish you well though.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

What you seek is not going to easy. In my experience a none "kinky" woman that wants a sexually submissive man are probably a lot rarer than the fabled unicorn, a single bi female. But OP stick to what you want and good luck.

over a year ago

Maybe it's in the wording? Perhaps a woman who is sexually confident enough to take the lead might be a better way of saying it. Dominant and domineering have so many connotations. Good luck.

over a year ago

Oh i can be very dom with the right guy whos aim is to please

over a year ago

"What you seek is not going to easy. In my experience a none "kinky" woman that wants a sexually submissive man are probably a lot rarer than the fabled unicorn, a single bi female. But OP stick to what you want and good luck."

Cheers,

I'm not fearing the kink, we all have our vices. I'm just not after a beating!

More like mutual satisfaction and exploration

over a year ago

"Maybe it's in the wording? Perhaps a woman who is sexually confident enough to take the lead might be a better way of saying it. Dominant and domineering have so many connotations. Good luck."

Perhaps it is the wording, I don't think it's easy to get the wording right for all on these forums!

over a year ago

"Maybe it's in the wording? Perhaps a woman who is sexually confident enough to take the lead might be a better way of saying it. Dominant and domineering have so many connotations. Good luck.

Perhaps it is the wording, I don't think it's easy to get the wording right for all on these forums! "

I agree. People see different words in different ways. Perhaps you might find someone via a sexually confident thread?

over a year ago

"Maybe it's in the wording? Perhaps a woman who is sexually confident enough to take the lead might be a better way of saying it. Dominant and domineering have so many connotations. Good luck.

Perhaps it is the wording, I don't think it's easy to get the wording right for all on these forums!

I agree. People see different words in different ways. Perhaps you might find someone via a sexually confident thread?"

We are all sexually confident aren't we?

By *igwilly2kMan
over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

If there is any kinky filthy Dominant women that like cheeky charming decent looking hung Scouse slaves that will do (almost) "ANYTHING" to please

Please Please email me, and I'll be on the way with my mind and bag of kinky goodies! On kik too or whatsapp / Skype if you want to interview your potential new submissive before a social meet!

Keep Kinky, Kinksters!

over a year ago

Dominate Women only in bed!

I would love to be told what to do or how to please. Only because seeing the woman satisfied turns me on.

But in life, I don't like being told what to do by anyone! lol

over a year ago

Apparently there aren't any interested in this thread!

over a year ago

"Dominate Women only in bed!

I would love to be told what to do or how to please. Only because seeing the woman satisfied turns me on.

But in life, I don't like being told what to do by anyone! lol

"

Ditto dude! I'm nobody's 'bitch'!

over a year ago

"Apparently there aren't any interested in this thread!"

There are. But like someone else said they're usually kinky with it.

over a year ago

Of course, like i said, I like the kink, just not necessarily a 'mistress'

over a year ago

Any about today?

You seem to be difficult to find!

over a year ago

Slave, that would be me then! Now how many Mistresses do you have? I have many slaves, and can always accommodate more.

over a year ago

I've just read your profile, your under my age limit. Bit I'm sure I could whip those sacs that you call balls into shape. "I love a woman who dresses up, heels, stockings, gloves etc. not all the time, but it's nice to see and nice to remove" Quoted from your profile. It would be my whim or desire if I wished you to remove me heels, stockings ect. Now go, you have permission to wank over my pictures of Course. S x

over a year ago

"Where are you?

In general, I have a more submissive sexual nature.

I'm looking for a sexually confident and more domineering woman to explore with.

I think a lot of men have submissive qualities I attract more than my share and I'm a switch

Make yourselves known "

over a year ago

Lol sorry got the message In the wrong place to the op

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

"Did you put the bins out?

That do you? "

U finished all that ironing allready??

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Just simply a sexually confident, woman!

"

We exist

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Maybe it's in the wording? Perhaps a woman who is sexually confident enough to take the lead..

We are all sexually confident aren't we?"

Are we? Why do you say that?

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Thanks though!

Why dont you just say you are looking for Mistress or Femdomme. If you are prepared to travel to Manchester i could recommend a very good one "

Does she have a sister in London?]

over a year ago

"I've just read your profile, your under my age limit. Bit I'm sure I could whip those sacs that you call balls into shape. "I love a woman who dresses up, heels, stockings, gloves etc. not all the time, but it's nice to see and nice to remove" Quoted from your profile. It would be my whim or desire if I wished you to remove me heels, stockings ect. Now go, you have permission to wank over my pictures of Course. S x "

How kind!

Post new Message to Thread