Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

You are gorgeous...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ladies you must find a message saying this hilarious when there's no face pic available...

A FB said she gets them all the time even when she only had a picture if her knees!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe her knees do it for him?!

over a year ago

Then intelligence would urge you to state

"your knees are gorgeous".

over a year ago

Yeah. I tend to laugh when I get these too...obviously just a cut and paste message. But I guess people have to say something and it's either that or "how's you?"

-Courtney

over a year ago

Definitely, we get probably 20 a week saying

"Jools you are utterly gorgeous, beautiful and stunning. Definitely one of the best women on here, and I mean that. I am not just saying it "

:|

over a year ago

"Then intelligence would urge you to state

"your knees are gorgeous".

"

That's the problem maybe?? Lack of?? Got to love a copy and paste message, especially when they send it twice in two days!

over a year ago

Haha yeah I used to get that all the time without any pictures.

Really do guys think they are going to get a reply by saying shyte like that!

over a year ago

We do try to reply to most people out of courtesy unfortunately alot take a reply as a shoe in for a meet.

Just saying thanks, that's all.

over a year ago

"We do try to reply to most people out of courtesy unfortunately alot take a reply as a shoe in for a meet.

Just saying thanks, that's all. "

Same here. We always reply with a "thanks", but while simultaneously rolling our eyes.... Like so

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We used to love the "Sexy pics. You're gorgeous!" messages when we first joined...y'know, when we had no pictures...

over a year ago

I mean im sure with a good angle and nice underwear even susan boyle could look tempting...its a bit like saying

"thats movie is absolutley fanfuckingtastic"

By just looking at the poster!!!

over a year ago

Ive said a few times youve not seen my face i mean for all they know I could be Golem's sister..

over a year ago

"Ive said a few times youve not seen my face i mean for all they know I could be Golem's sister.. "

If you are, can I meet you anyway? I'm a massive fan of your brother's movies

over a year ago

"Ive said a few times youve not seen my face i mean for all they know I could be Golem's sister..

If you are, can I meet you anyway? I'm a massive fan of your brother's movies "

I'll get you free tickets

over a year ago

"Definitely, we get probably 20 a week saying

"Jools you are utterly gorgeous, beautiful and stunning. Definitely one of the best women on here, and I mean that. I am not just saying it "

"

Same here. They do make me laugh x

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Filthy Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Z5HFnvjyo

over a year ago

"Ive said a few times youve not seen my face i mean for all they know I could be Golem's sister..

If you are, can I meet you anyway? I'm a massive fan of your brother's movies

I'll get you free tickets"

Smeegirl lol

over a year ago

Same here. They do make me laugh x"

Really???? I thought it was me that was the best and really truly gorgeous one on here. They've been lying all this time. . It's been a tough lesson.

V xxxx

over a year ago

Go on then Byron what would your best opening line be ? 90 percent of any approaches I have had off women online have been "how are you" I don't mind that because I understand it is just an opening but women seem to take it as a personal affront if we haven't made a massive effort !

over a year ago

Hysterical...

I have to chuckle, for all they know I could be a complete munter. Lol

over a year ago

"Go on then Byron what would your best opening line be ? 90 percent of any approaches I have had off women online have been "how are you" I don't mind that because I understand it is just an opening but women seem to take it as a personal affront if we haven't made a massive effort ! "

I super honestly can't understand why guys think the first message is so difficult. Here is my approach (I say "my" because I do most of the messaging for initiated messages on our account):

I look for people within our search criteria. Let's say I find a couple that looks good and is looking for people that fit our description. I read their profile, to see if we fit. I then begin to compose a message as such:

" Hello [insert name],

We were looking around and we came across your profile. You look amazing and it sounds like we may be interested in the same things. [Insert something that reflects I've read their profile, something we have in common].

It would be great if we could chat a bit more and see if we would get on well. If you're not interested, that's cool too. We really look forward to hearing back from you!

-Courtney and Marc"

But then, I guess the only good option for a first message is "you're gorgeous!" or "how's you?" I've just been doing it wrong.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Some have really mastered the art of cut and paste x

Same here. They do make me laugh x

Really???? I thought it was me that was the best and really truly gorgeous one on here. They've been lying all this time. . It's been a tough lesson.

V xxxx"

over a year ago

So do you not get responses to that like "I hate cut and paste messages" ?

over a year ago

"So do you not get responses to that like "I hate cut and paste messages" ?"

If you're talking to me then no. Because I don't cut and paste. I actually just typed that into my phone. Every letter. Each message is different depending on the profile. That, my friend, was an example of how easy it is.

-Courtney

over a year ago

It isn't that easy.

"So do you not get responses to that like "I hate cut and paste messages" ?

If you're talking to me then no. Because I don't cut and paste. I actually just typed that into my phone. Every letter. Each message is different depending on the profile. That, my friend, was an example of how easy it is.

-Courtney "

over a year ago

"ladies you must find a message saying this hilarious when there's no face pic available...

A FB said she gets them all the time even when she only had a picture if her knees!!!!"

I get this all the time.....whilst I am on cam, but usually only showing from my neck down

just goes to show how much bullsh*t people are prepared to throw at you in order to get noticed

over a year ago

"It isn't that easy.

-Courtney "

Ok. If you say so

over a year ago

"Maybe her knees do it for him?! "
hehe hey I use it as a term of endearment like hello mate when you're not my mate ,it's a nice introduction rather than just hi how are you babe ,I quite often follow it up with can I see a pic please

over a year ago

It's not me, who knew knee pictures were so popular.

over a year ago

Well in the past two hrs we have had

4 stunning

2 gorgeous

1hottest woman on here and even an amazing.

One from a guy with 37 pic's on his profile all of his cock!

over a year ago

"Go on then Byron what would your best opening line be ? 90 percent of any approaches I have had off women online have been "how are you" I don't mind that because I understand it is just an opening but women seem to take it as a personal affront if we haven't made a massive effort ! "

Byron...haha...made chuckle.

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/9Um4XsIsXXA

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I get the wow you are gorgeous all the time, it does make me laugh

over a year ago

"

I get the wow you are gorgeous all the time, it does make me laugh "

I think all women on here do, probably same cut and paste message they send us all

over a year ago

I've had another marriage proposal. I always tell them my solicitor says their message is legally binding.

Even if guys did mean it when they say you're stunning it wouldn't matter anyway coz so many people say it it means nothing. Doesn't even make me laugh just makes me think i cba to look in my inbox for a while now coz it's boring. You can't even reply to compliments so idk why guys bother?

over a year ago

"It isn't that easy.

-Courtney

Ok. If you say so "

Must say you do look nice though and whilst you are right I can't see everything you do have your eyes and body on show so I can get a reasonable idea

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

I think all women on here do, probably same cut and paste message they send us all "

Now you have just made me feel so special

over a year ago

Yea I also get wow I love how well written your profile is it shows exactly what you want .....

over a year ago

"

I think all women on here do, probably same cut and paste message they send us all "

This was proven the other week when I got a long message from a guy which seemed overly complimentary I replied to be polite and we spoke for a bit then the next day the same guy messages me the exact same thing couldnt help but laugh to be honest.

Like wheres your creativity? If you have to copy and paste a message.. well I wouldnt have high expectations for a meet.

over a year ago

"It isn't that easy.

-Courtney

Ok. If you say so

Must say you do look nice though and whilst you are right I can't see everything you do have your eyes and body on show so I can get a reasonable idea

"

Cheers!

-Courtney

over a year ago

We once got a message saying "If Carlsburg is girlfriends".

I was almost tempted to message back asking for the ending

H x

over a year ago

"Yea I also get wow I love how well written your profile is it shows exactly what you want ....."

I used to get similar messages when my profile text was just a dot. I'd reply and ask what they liked about it.

Some said they liked the fact that I'm female.

*groan*

That compliment went right to my head.

over a year ago

Someone once told me that I was the most beautiful woman they'd ever saw...

over a year ago

I've just deleted all my inbox in disgust. 100+ messages gone, just like that.

I'm actually going off men and sex.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

We've had the 'wow mrs h is gorgeous mr h is a lucky guy' or 'great pics mrs h is stunning u seem to know what u want'

over a year ago

"It isn't that easy.

-Courtney

Ok. If you say so

Cheers!

-Courtney"

See that was a fairly basic statement and you liked that

over a year ago

"

Yup! Then the same guy probably messages me and says exactly the same thing! Best taken with a large dose of scepticism!

Sadly though - these constant compliments are often responsible for a highly contagious disease known as fabitis - wherein women who look like Marge Simpson's sisters become convinced that they're supermodels and act accordingly!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/09/15 17:31:36]

over a year ago

They are copying and pasting the msg lol.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"ladies you must find a message saying this hilarious when there's no face pic available...

A FB said she gets them all the time even when she only had a picture if her knees!!!!"

I always had my suspicions that these type of messages tended towards the copy and paste type and they proved correct when I mentioned one to a male in a couple I was chatting to and his wife had received the exact same message on her single profile within a ten minute timeframe. Neither of us had face pics public at the time and lived over an hour away from each other so I hate to think how many other women got the exact same message that afternoon. I suppose all it takes is one to fall for it though.

over a year ago

"It isn't that easy.

-Courtney

Ok. If you say so

Cheers!

-Courtney

See that was a fairly basic statement and you liked that "

Haha! I was laughing at you for the irony - see:

But ok

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 18/09/15 17:50:11]

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Personally I like the word gorgeous, it roles my tongue nicely when I say it and covers a whole range of emotions.

As I don't send many unsolicited messages to anyone, I prefer getting to know people in the forums and chat rooms first, if I do send you a message or even tell you in person that you are gorgeous it's because I think your are.

Gorgeous does not just, or even only, mean a nice or attractive body, it means something which is both a lot and a lot less than just that.

I sometimes think maybe some on here have got so used to bullshit that they've started to forget how to take a genuine compliment when it's given.

I'll still give them when I feel I want to.

By *omeotherguyMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"It isn't that easy.

-Courtney

Ok. If you say so

Cheers!

-Courtney

See that was a fairly basic statement and you liked that

Haha! I was laughing at you for the irony - see:

But ok "

Irony aside, you are certainly an attractive couple

By *omeotherguyMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Yup! Then the same guy probably messages me and says exactly the same thing! Best taken with a large dose of scepticism!

Sadly though - these constant compliments are often responsible for a highly contagious disease known as fabitis - wherein women who look like Marge Simpson's sisters become convinced that they're supermodels and act accordingly!! "

This is true, Fab does not like ego's, falsely inflated or otherwise!

Coito Ergo Sum, it seems!

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

To be fair though, for every woman who's fed up with guys bombarding every woman on here with identical, one line messages cos they can't be arsed to read her profile, there's a woman with no text at all on her profile, leaving us guys with nothing to work with but "Hi, how's you?".

over a year ago

This always amuses me

By *omeotherguyMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Sadly though - these constant compliments are often responsible for a highly contagious disease known as fabitis - wherein women who look like Marge Simpson's sisters become convinced that they're supermodels and act accordingly!!

This is true, Fab does not like ego's, falsely inflated or otherwise!

Coito Ergo Sum, it seems!"

I put does not like, for some reason, when I meant it isn't short of egos....

over a year ago

"To be fair though, for every woman who's fed up with guys bombarding every woman on here with identical, one line messages cos they can't be arsed to read her profile, there's a woman with no text at all on her profile, leaving us guys with nothing to work with but "Hi, how's you?"."

Why would you even message that person?

Doesn't the person matter in deciding who you are going to have sex with? Why would you message a blank profile unless you didn't care?

-Courtney

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Have to admit I did copy and paste when I joined on my first night. Now I look to make all messages original, not always that easy when nothing on a profile. Always avoid the how are you etc. At least I make an effort and view the profile

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Am I not fabulous/stunning/amazing then? Gutted!

over a year ago

"Am I not fabulous/stunning/amazing then? Gutted!

"

Ok your all three and delightful too

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"

mmm You are yes, just fabbed some of your stunning pics

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Ok your all three and delightful too "

Well thank you..see I'll believe anything lol

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Stunning yes if the face is as good as the rest. Amazing is a personality thing and I don't know you well enough. As to fabulous, it depends if you're using it generally or in Fab description terms, in which case you may be one and not the other.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Stunning yes if the face is as good as the rest. Amazing is a personality thing and I don't know you well enough. As to fabulous, it depends if you're using it generally or in Fab description terms, in which case you may be one and not the other."

I wouldn't really claim to be any of them, though thankfully not turned anyone to stone yet!

As you say none of these can be judged from merely a profile or a few comments on a forum.

I largely discount comments such as these much as I'd love to believe them.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Stunning yes if the face is as good as the rest. Amazing is a personality thing and I don't know you well enough. As to fabulous, it depends if you're using it generally or in Fab description terms, in which case you may be one and not the other.

I wouldn't really claim to be any of them, though thankfully not turned anyone to stone yet!

As you say none of these can be judged from merely a profile or a few comments on a forum.

I largely discount comments such as these much as I'd love to believe them."

I forgot to say I am an admirer of your pics though..and I actually do mean that lol

over a year ago

Oh! I just assumed they were all psychic.

over a year ago

I don't get the confusion , some of the ladies here are dead gorgeous . On most occasions , I don't send the ladies messages for fear of being blocked so I just put them on my hotlist just for my fantasy usage

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

As a women I get a lot of "Hey Gorgeous" messages and when I reply "You've not seen me" they say something corny like"Judging by your boobs I assume you are".

The ones that get me are the ones that say they love my pics and I have an amazing body. They are copy & paste.

Do men really think we will shag someone who makes false compliments?

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I get messages saying I'm gorgeous, stunning, beautiful all the time. I find it funny when I don't have any pics of my whole face on our profile!

over a year ago

we get wow youre both so good loooking when only got pics of me up -

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/09/15 23:56:13]

over a year ago

"As a women I get a lot of "Hey Gorgeous" messages and when I reply "You've not seen me" they say something corny like"Judging by your boobs I assume you are".

The ones that get me are the ones that say they love my pics and I have an amazing body. They are copy & paste.

Do men really think we will shag someone who makes false compliments?"

England's performance tonight in the first half was a bit pedestrian and was broken up. They were a lot more flowing in the second half and the subs really helped. The fullback, Brown, had a brilliant game !

over a year ago

A FB said she gets them all the time even when she only had a picture if her knees!!!!

I always had my suspicions that these type of messages tended towards the copy and paste type and they proved correct when I mentioned one to a male in a couple I was chatting to and his wife had received the exact same message on her single profile within a ten minute timeframe. Neither of us had face pics public at the time and lived over an hour away from each other so I hate to think how many other women got the exact same message that afternoon. I suppose all it takes is one to fall for it though."

yes but he meant every word sincerely x

over a year ago

I always had my suspicions that these type of messages tended towards the copy and paste type and they proved correct when I mentioned one to a male in a couple I was chatting to and his wife had received the exact same message on her single profile within a ten minute timeframe. Neither of us had face pics public at the time and lived over an hour away from each other so I hate to think how many other women got the exact same message that afternoon. I suppose all it takes is one to fall for it though.yes but he meant every word sincerely x "

Yeah seen this happen on both this and gingers profile.

Post new Message to Thread