Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were supposed to meet another couple this morning been looking forward to it all week and now they're not answering messages doesn't that just piss you off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Messages online? Or they logged on? Messages by text.. Maybe they are not near the phone?

over a year ago

No we've been chatting online regularly all week and exchanged pictures but they've gone off the radar since yesterday lunchtime think they've got cold feet

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Happens all the time

Could be cold feet or just some people get off on the build up to a meet but don't actually want to meet

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"We were supposed to meet another couple this morning been looking forward to it all week and now they're not answering messages doesn't that just piss you off"

Afraid you have just joined the real world of Fab, we have lost count of the number of times we have been let down, I doubt it will be your last am afraid

over a year ago

Yes you could be right there a lot of their messages were pretty explicit maybe they were just after a few cheap thrills

over a year ago

Yes you're right it's just a shame now we're sat twiddling our thumbs lol

By *ung hiMan
over a year ago

Northwest

That's life..

Had same, especially when you self employed , time is money...

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

"Yes you could be right there a lot of their messages were pretty explicit maybe they were just after a few cheap thrills"

Yes unfortunately there are a lot of people like that on here. Still if you are both horny I'm sure you could find something to do with your hands !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was post be meeting a couple on 26 at the attic been talking to them on here and on phone for awhile book in at nearby hotels.for no reason they have blocked me now

over a year ago

Yes we definitely will just a shame because we were up for it

over a year ago

That's a shit one

over a year ago

Have a back up plan in case you do get a time waster.

You're at home together. Make the most of that.........

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/09/15 10:24:13]

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

Their loss xxx

over a year ago

"That's life..

Had same, especially when you self employed , time is money..."

If time is money, why would you be arranging meets instead of work? Plenty of time for naughties in your spare time and it doesn't cost you.

over a year ago

"We were supposed to meet another couple this morning been looking forward to it all week and now they're not answering messages doesn't that just piss you off"

I hate that,really really keen until the meet gets nearer and then they go mute

By *andp01Couple
over a year ago

here n there

We get that every weekend or they just don't show up. We report them as timewasters but nothing ever happens they are still here asking for meets

over a year ago

Shame it spoils it for the genuine people

over a year ago

I rarely encounter timewasters so am very lucky

however a guy I met twice socially 4times to play, did a no show recently, he missed a train decided not to take next and went home, is what I found out when phoned I put phone down on him,I was his free taxi and providing the accommodation at a club.I even waited 20min till next train thinking the guy knew me well anough that I would wait a bit longer

No explanation/Apology for 24hrs after, so blocked.

people can be new to you or known and it can happen because they can't be honest, change mind or skint who knows, and people wonder why I am so independent when I go to clubs/parties, it's little things like this makes me go by myself

over a year ago

Happened to me this morning. Telling me what she would be wearing when I turned up. Then after several further messages..... nothing. I even asked her to be truthful. Haha!! What's the matter with some people.?

over a year ago

There's loads of people on here who waste the genuine people's time

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

"Yes you could be right there a lot of their messages were pretty explicit maybe they were just after a few cheap thrills"

In my experience it's best to stick with general chatting, rather than getting too much into the sexchat.

over a year ago

It happens all the time, they do know about the meets they are just choosing to ignore the time the meet is on and not contacting, makes you wonder if they are adults lol.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Yes you could be right there a lot of their messages were pretty explicit maybe they were just after a few cheap thrills

Yes unfortunately there are a lot of people like that on here. Still if you are both horny I'm sure you could find something to do with your hands !"

That usually indicates it's just a man in the so-called couple.

I've been caught out several times that way and get chancers doing it even now...

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"Yes you could be right there a lot of their messages were pretty explicit maybe they were just after a few cheap thrills

In my experience it's best to stick with general chatting, rather than getting too much into the sexchat. "

+We have found that sex chat the guy either bottles out from meeting or he has come his load getting off on the sex talk

over a year ago

That's why I never meet couples anymore,unless it's an invite or a club

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've learned that if a guy gets fruity very quickly in messages it often means he's just after wank chat and I take it no further.

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"That's why I never meet couples anymore,unless it's an invite or a club "

We're not all bad thank you very much, in fact if your a good guy you win a prize lol

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Our last 2 meets have cancelled on us

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It happens OP.

Usually with people with no pics, sparse profile text and little info to go on.

Stick to contacting profiles with visible veris, pics and enough text to be more confident they're real and serious.

A

*they may have seen this advice before themselves.

over a year ago

"It happens OP.

Usually with people with no pics, sparse profile text and little info to go on.

Stick to contacting profiles with visible veris, pics and enough text to be more confident they're real and serious.

A

*they may have seen this advice before themselves."

over a year ago

Timewasters really piss me off too.

You get some good chat going then nothing!!

over a year ago

This happened to us tonight - why don't people realise how rude it is??

Not to mention it really is a waste of everyone's time, and money .

We genuinely had a great night - just the two of us, we always do - but annoyed by the costs and hassle it takes to arrange a meet with sitters etc X

Will and Sara

over a year ago

"Our last 2 meets have cancelled on us "

So sad, because you are so beautiful sweetheart

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

I've only just been verified as genuine today. I met a lady for a cuppa and a chat. It was really nice to finally meet someone and get a feel of what all this is about ( she's clearly done this longer than me ). It was just a social public meet and it was fascinating to talk to her and try to shine myself.

i would never ever let anyone down ( in the time wasting sense ) there would have to be a reason. This is why I never EVER intend to play on a first meet, as I feel that I would be in a much stronger position to be understood should I ever have to cancel for a play meet as I would be hopeful that my sincerity and ethics will already have shined through in the social...

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone?

I also wouldn't even attempt to convince people to lose working or business hours just to meet me.

Think about that?

Even though nothing will go in MY pocket, I am, effectively, asking them to pay for sex???

Just a thought?

By *ik and ritaCouple
over a year ago

london

For us the worse types are the ones that are overly keen when messaging but when it gets near to meets they make really poor excuses. It's embarrassing use that block button. We don't entertain sexual messages as it is normally those who are looking for cheap thrills or men in disguise lol. You also have time on your side and the weekend is where most people are looking to play so you might find someone else. Another thing is I think look at verifications it's not the be all and end all but rather look at those that are verified. It saves time. Good luck in your search.

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Rik and Rita,

That's an interesting point, what you say about sexual messages.

I just assumed this was the case before I started out ( I've been a member for a year or so, but have only, in the past few weeks, started actually using the site to try to get into the scene ). I figured that I shouldn't be " rude" ( sexy ) in messages and just try to chat normally. Who am I?, what do I do for a living, etc?

I figured that sexy stuff would be an indication of a time waster, I don't know why, I just did? I have been very careful not to do it as a result

over a year ago

As a newbie this thread has been very enlightening for me and I'll be looking closely at the messages I receive and the build up, lots of food for thought here, thanks guys x

By *ik and ritaCouple
over a year ago

london

@fighting17 we think and it's just our opinion that you will have more success that way. Think about it if you talk sexual to someone who you have never met when you meet them will you immediately just do the sexual things you have been discussing. You more likely to meet, enjoy drinks and conversation and get to know each other. If things click then you proceed to fun. Obviously this is also the environment of the meet if it's an orgy this will be different and out of context lol. There are tell tale signs everyone on here with some experience will tell you the same

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

"As a newbie this thread has been very enlightening for me and I'll be looking closely at the messages I receive and the build up, lots of food for thought here, thanks guys x"

I was thinking the very same thing! Certainly advice here on how not to get caught up on a time waster's game and, just as importantly, what to avoid doing or saying so you're not ( mistakenly) perceived as a time waster yourself!

X

By *ighting17thMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

" @fighting17 we think and it's just our opinion that you will have more success that way. Think about it if you talk sexual to someone who you have never met when you meet them will you immediately just do the sexual things you have been discussing. You more likely to meet, enjoy drinks and conversation and get to know each other. If things click then you proceed to fun. Obviously this is also the environment of the meet if it's an orgy this will be different and out of context lol. There are tell tale signs everyone on here with some experience will tell you the same "

Thank you so much- I'm doing something right then- that's a first, lol!

over a year ago

You need some photos on your profile, help ease the butterflies if you kinda of know who you are talking tooxx

over a year ago

Happened to me today, very frustrating.

over a year ago

"Their loss xxx"

LOL I love this quote, its not their loss they probably couldn't care a shit and they are not the ones complaining are they, It always amazes me how people think that the people who decide not to meet are the losers, they probably are happy with their decision

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"Their loss xxx

LOL I love this quote, its not their loss they probably couldn't care a shit and they are not the ones complaining are they, It always amazes me how people think that the people who decide not to meet are the losers, they probably are happy with their decision"

over a year ago

This is why we only meet in clubs. If planned meets no show then there are normally other options.

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"This is why we only meet in clubs. If planned meets no show then there are normally other options. "

Now now not all us 'home meet' are Timewasters xx

over a year ago

"Their loss xxx

LOL I love this quote, its not their loss they probably couldn't care a shit and they are not the ones complaining are they, It always amazes me how people think that the people who decide not to meet are the losers, they probably are happy with their decision"

hey it's an inponderable no-one knows or will ever know why ,it happens a lot love it or hate it you have to get used to it ,on a more positive note I have turned up for my meets everytime

over a year ago

"This is why we only meet in clubs. If planned meets no show then there are normally other options.

Now now not all us 'home meet' are Timewasters xx "

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that. Just that with limited playtime we like to maximise our chances for good play.

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"This is why we only meet in clubs. If planned meets no show then there are normally other options.

Now now not all us 'home meet' are Timewasters xx

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that. Just that with limited playtime we like to maximise our chances for good play."

Oh we Maximise our chance alright lol x

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

OP well done for getting any reply's

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

I messaged them this morning and they were quite annoyed about the whole thing.

I came online this evening to see them delete their account, such a shame

over a year ago

Maybe you came across ultra whiney and whingey and they decided they didn't like that and didn't want to meet you. But we'll never know as you're now UNLOS and ill have forgotten I took one whole minute out of my day to write this.

over a year ago

This is my four attempt on this site nerves and confidence got me them three failed attempts, but this time I stuck with I message people and hey no reply, even post a face pic with message, there status says no time wasters. Ok well least I try but sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time been on here, sticking with it this time and I kinda know that people get hundreds of texts and its not personal.

Post new Message to Thread