Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fake female profiles

Jump to newest

By *wingflingscot OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Lots of fake female profiles set up in the last 8 weeks! Google image those pics guys!

The above comment came from a sexy lady in Glasgow.

I'm not a technophobe but how would I "Google Image" the profiles?

Is it the Fab site themselves that create the fakes or others trying it on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Why would the site itself create fake profiles?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Why would the site itself create fake profiles? "

Ashley Madison did, and other swingers sites do. Its to attract more paying men!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why did AM create thousands of them?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Why would the site itself create fake profiles?

Ashley Madison did, and other swingers sites do. Its to attract more paying men!"

But I don't believe that Fab do, otherwise it would be on a much more industrial scale.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why would the site itself create fake profiles?

Ashley Madison did, and other swingers sites do. Its to attract more paying men!"

But this doesn't have to be a paying site, so men can contact women free of charge. There's little incentive to pay really. In fact, the more 'fake' female profiles the site might set up, then. The less likely it is that men will join.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 20:40:13]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why did AM create thousands of them?"
this can be a free site so there is no incentive to get men to pay as they can contact for free.

over a year ago

"Why did AM create thousands of them? this can be a free site so there is no incentive to get men to pay as they can contact for free."

Valid point, who knows? I'm not sure. Why does a Senior Medical Consultant in Miami shoot his wife for her insurance policy despite the fact he's a doctor and already rich.....

Who can say?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 20:40:13]"

Too late. I read it. You can't tell when you join how many women are on this site, so that can't be a reason.

over a year ago

I think its George in Uganda that does it to get a passport lol

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 20:40:13]

Too late. I read it. You can't tell when you join how many women are on this site, so that can't be a reason. "

Hmmm........it's a mystery then. Perhaps some people do it because they thrive from the attention and 'the chase' then.

over a year ago

"Why did AM create thousands of them? this can be a free site so there is no incentive to get men to pay as they can contact for free.

Valid point, who knows? I'm not sure. Why does a Senior Medical Consultant in Miami shoot his wife for her insurance policy despite the fact he's a doctor and already rich.....

Who can say? "

nowt so queer as folk

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 20:40:13]

Too late. I read it. You can't tell when you join how many women are on this site, so that can't be a reason.

Hmmm........it's a mystery then. Perhaps some people do it because they thrive from the attention and 'the chase' then."

Must either be a mystery or not actually true and just a perception from the OP. So it is a mystery then. Will you phone Arthur C Clarke or shall I?

over a year ago

I prefer Columbo! His cogar, raincoat and car are just.......well, I'm calling Columbo.

over a year ago

"I prefer Columbo! His cogar, raincoat and car are just.......well, I'm calling Columbo."

*Cigar.

over a year ago

Falkirk

A Freudian slip perhaps

I saw the original comment as an update on a fems page and wondered, primarily about the technical nature of doing a google image check.

over a year ago

Falkirk

As to the whys and wherefores of the site doing it themselves, perhaps a generic response from the site to say that they themselves would never do such a thing, perhaps it would be seen as a platitude but at least it would narrow the search as to the "culprits".

over a year ago

It's mostly men who think that real women will chat to them about sex more openly than if they were a guy. Sometimes it's men who want to try other men but don't want to face the rejection so pretend to be women.

over a year ago

And if you want to know how to google images, go to Google and type in "How do i search an image?"

over a year ago

Falkirk

Do-oh ..... as simple as that

over a year ago

I always run pics through google images and tineye as they search different images. But there's a hundred ways to see a woman's profile is fake just from reading it.

over a year ago

Falkirk

I'll try what you're suggesting and see if I can spot them

That can be a competition for the forum .... spot the fake lol

I wonder what the prize could be ..... hmm, let me thinks

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

The last 8 weeks?

Ah you mean when the school hols started.

Happens every year at this time, young lads discover this site and have fun at the expense of others.

over a year ago

Frankly, the amount of men who just think with their dicks on here and never wonder "Is this too good to be true?" astounds me. And the they get all mad when they discover they've been sending sexts and cock vids to a guy.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Frankly, the amount of men who just think with their dicks on here and never wonder "Is this too good to be true?" astounds me. And the they get all mad when they discover they've been sending sexts and cock vids to a guy. "

Find a bi guy to send them to - saves lots of hassle. Not me though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Frankly, the amount of men who just think with their dicks on here and never wonder "Is this too good to be true?" astounds me. And the they get all mad when they discover they've been sending sexts and cock vids to a guy. "

I think that's also partly due to the reputation swingers have among the general public. Its assumed that the women are genuinely just lining up to have sex with men.

over a year ago

"Frankly, the amount of men who just think with their dicks on here and never wonder "Is this too good to be true?" astounds me. And the they get all mad when they discover they've been sending sexts and cock vids to a guy.

I think that's also partly due to the reputation swingers have among the general public. Its assumed that the women are genuinely just lining up to have sex with men."

I don't know if it's swingers specifically. I get messages from guys saying "You don't need to be on here" as if the only reason a woman comes online is because she's desperate. And i get the gross sexual messages on other sites too. I think a lot of men on websites just think that the women on them are desperate whores. Less of a swinger thing and more of a type of woman who goes online thing.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Frankly, the amount of men who just think with their dicks on here and never wonder "Is this too good to be true?" astounds me. And the they get all mad when they discover they've been sending sexts and cock vids to a guy.

I think that's also partly due to the reputation swingers have among the general public. Its assumed that the women are genuinely just lining up to have sex with men."

when, in fact, they gather around in a circle.

over a year ago

Falkirk

" I think a lot of men on websites just think that the women on them are desperate whores. Less of a swinger thing and more of a type of woman who goes online thing."

I would agree with you there coz, and I'm not proud of it, at one time I was one of those men. Sorry to all women who read this and have experienced that attitude. That said, as soon as I understood that the folk I was chatting with (I'm not talking about Fab but another site) were "real" folk,with real feelings and genuine needs, I spoke with them in a manner more befitting and respectful.

over a year ago

I think that's also partly due to the reputation swingers have among the general public. Its assumed that the women are genuinely just lining up to have sex with men.

"

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

You mean they're not!!?

I'm shocked.

over a year ago

I hate the "couples" profile who contact me as if they are the woman. And I know its the bloke chatting.....

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

" I think a lot of men on websites just think that the women on them are desperate whores. Less of a swinger thing and more of a type of woman who goes online thing.

I would agree with you there coz, and I'm not proud of it, at one time I was one of those men. Sorry to all women who read this and have experienced that attitude. That said, as soon as I understood that the folk I was chatting with (I'm not talking about Fab but another site) were "real" folk,with real feelings and genuine needs, I spoke with them in a manner more befitting and respectful. "

When I first joined the site I to made a few mistakes in my approach however I can, with absolute certainty, say that I never acted disrespectfully to any one. I understand you have changed your approach and are sort of apologising for it but I think most people who behave disrespectfully to anyone do so because it's in their nature. This applies equally to women as much as men and probably they won't change regardless of the outcome.

over a year ago

"........

Yea right , women in here are just up to talk about politics , weather , football and a bit of cricket , not really looking to have sex.

over a year ago

" I think a lot of men on websites just think that the women on them are desperate whores. Less of a swinger thing and more of a type of woman who goes online thing.

I would agree with you there coz, and I'm not proud of it, at one time I was one of those men. Sorry to all women who read this and have experienced that attitude. That said, as soon as I understood that the folk I was chatting with (I'm not talking about Fab but another site) were "real" folk,with real feelings and genuine needs, I spoke with them in a manner more befitting and respectful.

When I first joined the site I to made a few mistakes in my approach however I can, with absolute certainty, say that I never acted disrespectfully to any one. I understand you have changed your approach and are sort of apologising for it but I think most people who behave disrespectfully to anyone do so because it's in their nature. This applies equally to women as much as men and probably they won't change regardless of the outcome."

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Hmmm........it's a mystery then. Perhaps some people do it because they thrive from the attention and 'the chase' then.

Must either be a mystery or not actually true and just a perception from the OP. So it is a mystery then. Will you phone Arthur C Clarke or shall I? "

_______

"I prefer Columbo! His cogar, raincoat and car are just.......well, I'm calling Columbo."

Completely irrelevant, I know, but ... by a staggering coincidence, so did Arthur C Clarke - which is why he moved there!

Sorry... carry on.

Post new Message to Thread