Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Oral for women.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now this may be a daft question from me Jez,but as a woman how long do you like a guy or another woman to perform oral on you. It's something I love doing and never get bored of it lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

personally not at all I don't really enjoy it.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Now this may be a daft question from me Jez,but as a woman how long do you like a guy or another woman to perform oral on you. It's something I love doing and never get bored of it lol."

I love it & never get bored.....just very wet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how good they are at it .. If their not hitting the right spot ( after directing them to it ) then id rather they gave up and we tried something else

But if they do know what there doing and it feels good , then it wouldn't take me long to cum , then id want to reciprocate .... Not too keen on the bringing me to the edge and then stoping etc either , had that once with a woman and I lost interest

Anita x

over a year ago

As long as possible.... I don't cum from it so....keep it going... :

over a year ago

I only know 2 guys atm who are good at it so once i've had a couple of orgasms i'm done. 99% of guys i've met have been terrible at it.

over a year ago

Some of you ladies are right up my street. Shame youre far away. I love to give oral until she can't take any more!!

over a year ago

"As long as possible.... I don't cum from it so....keep it going... : "

READ the opening post you dope

over a year ago

I love giving and receiving for as long as possible.

over a year ago

"Now this may be a daft question from me Jez,but as a woman how long do you like a guy or another woman to perform oral on you. It's something I love doing and never get bored of it lol.

I love it & never get bored.....just very wet "

Same here...if they are good at it I don't get bored I love love love it

over a year ago

I love it but the more I cum the hornier I get so after a while I will be wanting more than oral

over a year ago

I absolutely love giving men oral. One of my favorite things to do.

But I don't want it done to me, at all. Thanks, but no thanks.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Most men can't do it properly and think sticking some fingers in to make me squirt makes up for it. I'd rather go without.

over a year ago

Oohh but don't most guys just love a good facesitting session. Yummy yummy.

over a year ago

Gently with enthusiasm. Not doing it in order to get a blow job or as part of some virtual tick list to get to sex. It needs to be enjoyed by the giver for me as the reciever to get into it.

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

The jaw and connector bit thing under your tounge can really hurt after 30 mins or so

over a year ago

I love to pleasure women, hear them groan and taste their juices. Usually gets them hornier and more sexually uninhibited

over a year ago

I'll know after about 3/4 minutes whether I could climax or not so if the oral is ok but not going anywhere, I just find it boring. However, if it's a rare man who can get me to climax through oral then he can stay down there as long as he wants. Obviously every woman is different so I wouldn't expect men to 'know' how I like it but if I've given some subtle and then not so subtle hints then i'm really not fussed about it if nothing has improved. Out of a rough figure of about 30 men who have given me oral, I've only climaxed with three. So probably less about their technique (only 2 were bad) and more about me not being able to get in the right head space while someone is down there (i'm a hygiene freak and also conscious that they are not also getting physical pleasure). My best chance is in the 69 position with me on top but I have Fibromyalgia, back and hip problems so I can't last long holding myself up!

over a year ago

I love oral I like a guy to spend as long as it takes

Sometimes I cum quite quick and then they have to stop because I get to sensitive other times it can take a while

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

I love giving it and take a cuppa tea and a packet of jaffa cakes down there to keep my energised

over a year ago

"I'll know after about 3/4 minutes whether I could climax or not so if the oral is ok but not going anywhere, I just find it boring. However, if it's a rare man who can get me to climax through oral then he can stay down there as long as he wants"

Same here, I know within a few minutes if a guy isnt going to make me cum, if after a few mins I just know it won't happen I'd sooner them stop, I see no point them wasting their time trying

over a year ago

"I'll know after about 3/4 minutes whether I could climax or not so if the oral is ok but not going anywhere, I just find it boring. However, if it's a rare man who can get me to climax through oral then he can stay down there as long as he wants. Obviously every woman is different so I wouldn't expect men to 'know' how I like it but if I've given some subtle and then not so subtle hints then i'm really not fussed about it if nothing has improved. Out of a rough figure of about 30 men who have given me oral, I've only climaxed with three. So probably less about their technique (only 2 were bad) and more about me not being able to get in the right head space while someone is down there (i'm a hygiene freak and also conscious that they are not also getting physical pleasure). My best chance is in the 69 position with me on top but I have Fibromyalgia, back and hip problems so I can't last long holding myself up!"

Try a 69 both lying on your sides

over a year ago

"As long as possible.... I don't cum from it so....keep it going... :

READ the opening post you dope "

Lmao

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I love getting oral of Ben because he would stay down there for a long time and some time I have to stop him at time because I just want a good hard cock in me lol but I have cum three times when getting oral

over a year ago

Think my last verification says more than I could

over a year ago

I'd do it for as long as it was wanted. half an hour, an hour, more. As long as it was obvious she was enjoying as much as i was.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

If they're doing it right, as long as possible...

over a year ago

Its not something I am comfy with a lot of the time.. Love it with the right person... but for most people I put up with it till its not rude to move.. but that is because in my experience... Most men and women are awful at it. and it isnt sexy at all..

over a year ago

As long as they are loving it stay down there all day !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 22:29:02]

over a year ago

"I only know 2 guys atm who are good at it so once i've had a couple of orgasms i'm done. 99% of guys i've met have been terrible at it."
This is so true and can be very disappointing , especially when they have said they love giving oral

By *aughtyguy81Man
over a year ago

folkestone

I love eating pussy, I'd happily do it for hours.... Just something about making a girl cum over and over again with your tongue (and fingers) plus it tastes amazing lol

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Its something i enjoy. Esp teasing lol as long as possible lol lol im just greedy

over a year ago

I don't really have a time limit. I've had a few guys determined to make me cum on their face so they go for ages and it will happen eventually, i do appreciate that.

In fact i always appreciate guys who go down on me, i love giving oral and receiving it, and i hate selfish guys.

Post new Message to Thread