Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

excercise/step aerobics sexual appetite

Jump to newest

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Ive been doing aerobics an step aerobics an i have noticed that its given me an energy boost an insatiable appetite for sex. i have also noticed that im getting more flexable as im working out at least 3 times a week. Ive increased the frequency im doing my work out. An noticed the more i excercise the more of a sexual appetite i have

anyone else here who work out notices this when they work out that it makes them horny lol

or is it me . Is it me im just a nympho lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive been doing aerobics an step aerobics an i have noticed that its given me an energy boost an insatiable appetite for sex. i have also noticed that im getting more flexable as im working out at least 3 times a week. Ive increased the frequency im doing my work out. An noticed the more i excercise the more of a sexual appetite i have

anyone else here who work out notices this when they work out that it makes them horny lol

"

I know the feeling, and I put it down to feeling good about myself , also the more toned you become the more you want people to see it and appreciate this temple you are creating

over a year ago

"Ive been doing aerobics an step aerobics an i have noticed that its given me an energy boost an insatiable appetite for sex. i have also noticed that im getting more flexable as im working out at least 3 times a week. Ive increased the frequency im doing my work out. An noticed the more i excercise the more of a sexual appetite i have

"

hi can I just ask its nothing to do with their being no saddle on the bike just the stem ?

over a year ago

hi can I just ask its nothing to do with their being no saddle on the bike just the stem ? "

Go swivel

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

Zumba does it for me

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

It is, my legs are getting toned an my bum too, i find im flexable an i love working out. I feel good an i find im getting fitter can work out non stop on my step for 40 mins. An as my legs get that light feeling i can carry on . Just love the feeling. An im getting fitter.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

hi can I just ask its nothing to do with their being no saddle on the bike just the stem ? "

no if you don't know the feeling of excercise u dont understand. The feeling u get .

over a year ago

I've been told I have the body of a 40 year old and at 62 that's a bonus, now to find a 40 year o,d man...onwards and upwards lol

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"I've been told I have the body of a 40 year old and at 62 that's a bonus, now to find a 40 year o,d man...onwards and upwards lol "

good for you, you go for it. Why not lol your as young as u feel. I feel a lot younger than 42. An i think it makes u feel good excerciseing. Im working my heart, lungs an it best of all keeps u fit for sex lol

i have a lot more energy

over a year ago

I'm working on it , ........!

over a year ago

I get hornier when I'm regularly working out but I also get a very tense/sore back so tbh I'd usually rather a massage than sex lol

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Enjoy lol you have fun...thats what life is about

i know im having fun on here

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"I get hornier when I'm regularly working out but I also get a very tense/sore back so tbh I'd usually rather a massage than sex lol"

what kind if excercise are you doing lol

to get a sore back lol

i dont get a sore back

over a year ago

"I get hornier when I'm regularly working out but I also get a very tense/sore back so tbh I'd usually rather a massage than sex lol

what kind if excercise are you doing lol

to get a sore back lol

i dont get a sore back "

Wight lifting lol.

Plus with work constantly putting my back in odd positions and it having been slammed into the motorway at 70mph a month ago and thrown over a car 2 years ago it's never quite not sore lol.

Got private physio for a while as part of the settlement my god that was amazing the massage /manipulation left me feeling like I'd been beaten up but then for the res to the week was totally pain free.

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 07:48:30]

over a year ago

Its a well documented link...exercise releases endorphins which make you feel good and even as a female your body will have increased levels of testosterone which will increase libido

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Its a well documented link...exercise releases endorphins which make you feel good and even as a female your body will have increased levels of testosterone which will increase libido "

Oooh does it... no wonder mine is through the roof lol

my body must be producing lots of it lol as lately im just feeling nawty lol ..Some thing simple as doing aerobics produces those results wowzers lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yep started gym and now even more horny, poor wiggles is knackered, she thought gym would tire me out.

over a year ago

hi can I just ask its nothing to do with their being no saddle on the bike just the stem ?

no if you don't know the feeling of excercise u dont understand. The feeling u get . "

I play squash to a high standard was a tennis coach I played football for two teams I play badminton I kayak sail windsurf and coasteer think I know the "burn" feeling your talking about x

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

no if you don't know the feeling of excercise u dont understand. The feeling u get . I play squash to a high standard was a tennis coach I played football for two teams I play badminton I kayak sail windsurf and coasteer think I know the "burn" feeling your talking about x "

yes certainly get that feeling that good factor. love the feeling after a work out i also love sex aerobics lol thats a different work out all togeather

lol

over a year ago

"

Your a nympho

I've just been for a run and now I'm flaked...

over a year ago

no if you don't know the feeling of excercise u dont understand. The feeling u get . I play squash to a high standard was a tennis coach I played football for two teams I play badminton I kayak sail windsurf and coasteer think I know the "burn" feeling your talking about x

yes certainly get that feeling that good factor. love the feeling after a work out i also love sex aerobics lol thats a different work out all togeather

lol "

oh and I know how to give that feeling to x

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

no if you don't know the feeling of excercise u dont understand. The feeling u get . I play squash to a high standard was a tennis coach I played football for two teams I play badminton I kayak sail windsurf and coasteer think I know the "burn" feeling your talking about x

lol oh and I know how to give that feeling to x "

oooh do you i find since doing aerobics im definately more supple lol

over a year ago

Yes I'm the same, the more I train the hornier I get.

My ex used to call me a sex pest as I'd never leave her alone haha

What's even sexier is when we used to train together omg I'd regularly get a semi during the gym session.

Afterwards straight back and a hot sexy session no time for showers, hot sweaty bodies all those endorphins and pheromones make for some steamy sessions.

over a year ago

lol oh and I know how to give that feeling to x

oooh do you i find since doing aerobics im definately more supple lol "

supple so better positions are we talking

By *helbee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

oooh do you i find since doing aerobics im definately more supple lol supple so better positions are we talking "

we are talking better positions lol

i can now get in positions i couldnt get to do before

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

oooh do you i find since doing aerobics im definately more supple lol supple so better positions are we talking "

used to go out with an international athlete .. she was hooked on smoking my dick.. and i mean 2 times a day!

Post new Message to Thread