Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

self worth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I like to induldge and gone to lengths sone might think low (but that another story ) lol but have always belived in self worth if thought i was the under dog wouldnt suit me aint into humilation or feel out of control i aint a control freak or feel need to make people puppets , we all free and indivdual so expect nothing less , sex not a control it a pleasure enjoy it everyone if not walk away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"I like to induldge and gone to lengths sone might think low (but that another story ) lol but have always belived in self worth if thought i was the under dog wouldnt suit me aint into humilation or feel out of control i aint a control freak or feel need to make people puppets , we all free and indivdual so expect nothing less , sex not a control it a pleasure enjoy it everyone if not walk away "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Glad u reposted but thinkin u not gave any insight

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Rather early for me to get all deep, lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I like to induldge and gone to lengths sone might think low (but that another story ) lol but have always belived in self worth if thought i was the under dog wouldnt suit me aint into humilation or feel out of control i aint a control freak or feel need to make people puppets , we all free and indivdual so expect nothing less , sex not a control it a pleasure enjoy it everyone if not walk away "

Eh?

That's pretty hard to understand with the grammar are you saying you disagree with bdsm/people who enjoy humiliation or control and that they shouldn't be doing it?

Or because they enjoy the humiliation it's OK?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 06:44:09]

over a year ago

"I like to induldge and gone to lengths sone might think low (but that another story ) lol but have always belived in self worth if thought i was the under dog wouldnt suit me aint into humilation or feel out of control i aint a control freak or feel need to make people puppets , we all free and indivdual so expect nothing less , sex not a control it a pleasure enjoy it everyone if not walk away

Eh?

That's pretty hard to understand with the grammar are you saying you disagree with bdsm/people who enjoy humiliation or control and that they shouldn't be doing it?

Or because they enjoy the humiliation it's OK? "

Haha, I couldn't understand it either and like the OP I'm from Essex.

over a year ago

"I like to induldge and gone to lengths sone might think low (but that another story ) lol but have always belived in self worth if thought i was the under dog wouldnt suit me aint into humilation or feel out of control i aint a control freak or feel need to make people puppets , we all free and indivdual so expect nothing less , sex not a control it a pleasure enjoy it everyone if not walk away

Eh?

Or because they enjoy the humiliation it's OK? "

I had the same difficulty...I'm a big fan of the english language when used correctly.

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wow my head hurts! But I think I understand what you are trying to say.

Because you are neither a sub or dom, you can't understand why people are subs or doms?

They are because that is what they enjoy being, or else they wouldn't have any interest in playing those parts.

So just because *you* don't understand or enjoy it doesn't mean noone else does or should.

Sorry if I have got the meaning of your post wrong, it is very hard to understand what you are saying.

over a year ago

"Wow my head hurts! But I think I understand what you are trying to say.

Because you are neither a sub or dom, you can't understand why people are subs or doms?

They are because that is what they enjoy being, or else they wouldn't have any interest in playing those parts.

So just because *you* don't understand or enjoy it doesn't mean noone else does or should.

Sorry if I have got the meaning of your post wrong, it is very hard to understand what you are saying."

Thanks for clearing that up. My brain was hurting.

over a year ago

"Wow my head hurts! But I think I understand what you are trying to say.

Sorry if I have got the meaning of your post wrong, it is very hard to understand what you are saying.

Thanks for clearing that up. My brain was hurting."

Post new Message to Thread