Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blow jobs only

Jump to newest

By *ngelo9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chichester

A few years ago I used to meet a girl - we used to frequent the same nightclub. We got on great - kissing etc but each night she would drag me outside to a side street and give me a blowjob.

Great I hear you say? but the point was she never allowed anything else to happen - something that really bothered me at the time but then again a BJ is a BJ.

So my question is, What was all that about? was it a power thing?

ah, great memories lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eating isn't cheating

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

When I was young at a posh party in Hamstead the glamourous 30s hostess and another woman were having a fag on the seat at the end of their large back garden. She beckoned me over. While her friend kept obbo she took out my todger and gave me a bj then they both went back in the house. I tried to talk to her later but she just ignored me.

over a year ago

"A few years ago I used to meet a girl - we used to frequent the same nightclub. We got on great - kissing etc but each night she would drag me outside to a side street and give me a blowjob.

Great I hear you say? but the point was she never allowed anything else to happen - something that really bothered me at the time but then again a BJ is a BJ.

So my question is, What was all that about? was it a power thing?

ah, great memories lol

"

Obviously had a convent education

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Was it really a woman?

over a year ago

She has a dick.

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Was she a real girl ???????????

over a year ago

How many years ago and how old was she? When I was 15 I'd wanked off half the fit guys in my year in school but that's all of ever do. When I was 16 I progressed to giving blow jobs but that's all I'd ever do!

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"How many years ago and how old was she? When I was 15 I'd wanked off half the fit guys in my year in school but that's all of ever do. When I was 16 I progressed to giving blow jobs but that's all I'd ever do!"

Kid on your 16 again lol

By *ark074Man
over a year ago

nottingham

"How many years ago and how old was she? When I was 15 I'd wanked off half the fit guys in my year in school but that's all of ever do. When I was 16 I progressed to giving blow jobs but that's all I'd ever do!"

And now you're older?

By *ngelo9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chichester

"

Obviously had a convent education "

You might be onto something there, although she was from Belgium and didnt speak much English - otherwise I could have asked what it was all about.

By *ngelo9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chichester

"Was it really a woman?"

Definitely - as was her twin sister...

By *ngelo9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chichester

"How many years ago and how old was she? When I was 15 I'd wanked off half the fit guys in my year in school but that's all of ever do. When I was 16 I progressed to giving blow jobs but that's all I'd ever do!

Kid on your 16 again lol"

it was 17 years or so ago, and we were both mid twenties

By *ngelo9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chichester

"Was she a real girl ???????????"

As above - definitely

over a year ago

"How many years ago and how old was she? When I was 15 I'd wanked off half the fit guys in my year in school but that's all of ever do. When I was 16 I progressed to giving blow jobs but that's all I'd ever do!

And now you're older?"

Now I have it off with people!

By *ork6out7Man
over a year ago

london

And now you're older?

Now I have it off with people!"

over a year ago

Got it on my profile, I dont do just Bj's.

over a year ago

So they made you the Head Girl then?

By *ourHotSpotMan
over a year ago

Horny Hornchurch

"She has a dick. "
correct

over a year ago

Jeez I led a sheltered life! I'd never done more than snog and cuddle until I turned 17!

over a year ago

Jeez I led a sheltered life! I'd never done more than snog and cuddle until I turned 17! "

I was 19 before I done anything more than a snog!!

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

Jeez I led a sheltered life! I'd never done more than snog and cuddle until I turned 17! "

Move over Mother Teresa Peach Perfect has stolen your crown of innocence

over a year ago

It's fun catching up though isn't it

Post new Message to Thread