Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

lights on

Jump to newest

By *ugh jardon. OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I take the dog out about half 5 in the morning before work . It's hard work now the dark mornings have started . There is silver lining to this with light on in bedrooms and people getting changed .I don't go sit in bushes watching before you start . If you are walking down the road and there is woman walking about in her underwear . I am having look and this has got to be common thing with people up at that time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umslut jannineTV/TS
over a year ago

nottingham

Lol

Back in the day before I had a car I used to walk to work about 5 in the morning and was surprised how many people have the lights on and curtains open while getting dressed in the morning.

Not all the sights were good ones though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im naked in the house a lot of the time-my kitchen is at the front of the house - think lots of people have had more than an eyeful of me and sometimes ''us at the kitchen sink ''

By *ugh jardon. OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

She was not bad today and will be looking out for her again lol

By *ugh jardon. OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"im naked in the house a lot of the time-my kitchen is at the front of the house - think lots of people have had more than an eyeful of me and sometimes ''us at the kitchen sink '' "
where are you from then lol you know people can see you so is that why you do it ? The joy of someone catching you with no clothes on . I can see that being turn on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is your user name relevant here?

By *ugh jardon. OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Is your user name relevant here? "
well picked up on lol that was my name on twitter before I found fab

Post new Message to Thread