Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is this strange

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couple view my profile on a number of occasions, we have chatted in thd chat rooms and then they send me a wink I then take the time write a nice message including a face picture and then my message is deleted and I am blocked by them as this happened to anyone else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

over a year ago

"No"

That's made me feel better

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I guess they juat decided you werent for them.

dont ponder on the reasons why, just move on and enjoy the next conversation.

X

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

maybe in the chat rooms you were talking to the F.. then the M read the message, and deleted and blocked. (or vice versa).

Maybe any number of other reasons. shit happens.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't sweat it. You'll never know. Just forget and move on....

over a year ago

Not everything is about meeting, maibe they just wanted to chat lol.

over a year ago

"Couple view my profile on a number of occasions, we have chatted in thd chat rooms and then they send me a wink I then take the time write a nice message including a face picture and then my message is deleted and I am blocked by them as this happened to anyone else "

Not strange at all, sadly this is the norm

A couple invited me to meet tonight, then blocked me when i asked for the time they were looking to meet

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

They may have not liked your face pic at the end of the day.

From experience when you reply that "you're not my type" or similar you can get abusive replies or endless questions about why, am I that ugly, tell me why no one will meet, just give me a chance etc. etc.

So it can be easier to just block.

Don't take it personally though

over a year ago

Thanks everyone I am over it just found it strange after we had chatted face to face on cam but hey Ho never mind thanks again all just keep plodding on

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Couple view my profile on a number of occasions, we have chatted in thd chat rooms and then they send me a wink I then take the time write a nice message including a face picture and then my message is deleted and I am blocked by them as this happened to anyone else "

Maybe they didn't like your face, but a message would have been polite rather than blocking you and no, not happened to us

over a year ago

yes it's common I chat to a woman in chatroom to and we pm eachother went to message her the other day and I was blocked,then 2/3 days later I was unblocked and we were talking like nothing happened

over a year ago

"Couple view my profile on a number of occasions, we have chatted in thd chat rooms and then they send me a wink I then take the time write a nice message including a face picture and then my message is deleted and I am blocked by them as this happened to anyone else

Maybe they didn't like your face, but a message would have been polite rather than blocking you and no, not happened to us "

I don't blame them I don't like my face lol however they saw it on cam as I do not show anything else like I said never mind X

over a year ago

"Couple view my profile on a number of occasions, we have chatted in thd chat rooms and then they send me a wink I then take the time write a nice message including a face picture and then my message is deleted and I am blocked by them as this happened to anyone else yes it's common I chat to a woman in chatroom to and we pm eachother went to message her the other day and I was blocked,then 2/3 days later I was unblocked and we were talking like nothing happened "

That is strange

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Couple view my profile on a number of occasions, we have chatted in thd chat rooms and then they send me a wink I then take the time write a nice message including a face picture and then my message is deleted and I am blocked by them as this happened to anyone else

Maybe they didn't like your face, but a message would have been polite rather than blocking you and no, not happened to us

I don't blame them I don't like my face lol however they saw it on cam as I do not show anything else like I said never mind X "

Sorry op you didn't mention that they had seen your face on cam in your post. You should love your face, it's the only one you have! Lol! Chin up, onwards and upwards, there's someone for everyone, just takes a bit of time finding them x

over a year ago

I don't blame them I don't like my face lol however they saw it on cam as I do not show anything else like I said never mind X

Sorry op you didn't mention that they had seen your face on cam in your post. You should love your face, it's the only one you have! Lol! Chin up, onwards and upwards, there's someone for everyone, just takes a bit of time finding them x "

I love the face I'm in because I'm worth it sounds like an advert X

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Sorry op you didn't mention that they had seen your face on cam in your post. You should love your face, it's the only one you have! Lol! Chin up, onwards and upwards, there's someone for everyone, just takes a bit of time finding them x

I love the face I'm in because I'm worth it sounds like an advert X "

You are and it does!

over a year ago

I've had a couple and a woman wink at me this week. Sent a nice polite email and ended up blocked.

It happens.. probably will be the same next week!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I didn't realise they'd seen your face.

It could be a loss of bottle. I'm sure a lot on here intend to meet but when reality strikes they crumble.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Another way to view it, if someone acts odd and then blocks you, is that they have saved you from meeting a potential weirdo

Post new Message to Thread