Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

If you had a day off work...

Jump to newest

By *bacus OP   Man
over a year ago

London

...what would you do?

Thats my dilemma. I've discovered i've got a days annual leave i've not taken and have to use up or lose it. So it's a question of when and where.

I'm based in central London but happy to travel up to 100 miles (further possibly).

Suggestions for parties or couples please to have fun for a fee hours.

I'm flexible with dates so happy to fit in with others availability

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In answer to the question asked, photo walk or guitar practice and plenty of fab

Hope you find someone to spend some good times with though

over a year ago

I wouldn't go shagging

I think a day off midweek is a guilty pleasure to be enjoyed passively

So I'd get up as normal, watch some TV that I don't normally get to see then get a shower and go into town on my own

Have a wander round the shops and then meet a friend mid afternoon, enjoy a couple of drinks and a nibble.

Then home for the sofa

Might sound boring to some but it is just something I rarely get to do and so when I do, I enjoy it.

over a year ago

I've got loads of housework to do so if you could pop over while I'm at work and make my house look lovely I'd be grateful

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go shagging

I think a day off midweek is a guilty pleasure to be enjoyed passively

So I'd get up as normal, watch some TV that I don't normally get to see then get a shower and go into town on my own

Have a wander round the shops and then meet a friend mid afternoon, enjoy a couple of drinks and a nibble.

Then home for the sofa

Might sound boring to some but it is just something I rarely get to do and so when I do, I enjoy it."

That actually sounds like heaven. I'd probably go to the cinema on my own too.

over a year ago

"...what would you do?

Thats my dilemma. I've discovered i've got a days annual leave i've not taken and have to use up or lose it. So it's a question of when and where.

I'm based in central London but happy to travel up to 100 miles (further possibly).

I'm flexible with dates so happy to fit in with others availability "

You'll laugh, and this probably isn't your sort of thing, but on my days off I grab my camera, get on the train and go and explore castles, cathedrals, abbeys and other medieval structures, towns and villages.

I usually go for a pub lunch, home-made food and a pint at a local, quiet, friendly place in the middle of the 'the sticks'.

I come home late, very late in the evening, knowing that I've seen a bit more of the country i live in.

That's one of my ideas of 'fun', though you'll need to find yours.

By *bacus OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Shagging versus day lazing about? Now it gets difficult

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Entirely depends on your poison, OP.

Do ya wanna go highbrow, or lowbrow?

'Cos someone who can't find what they're looking for in London really isn't trying hard enough!

over a year ago

"...what would you do?

You'll laugh, and this probably isn't your sort of thing, but on my days off I grab my camera, get on the train and go and explore castles, cathedrals, abbeys and other medieval structures, towns and villages.

I usually go for a pub lunch, home-made food and a pint at a local, quiet, friendly place in the middle of the 'the sticks'.

I come home late, very late in the evening, knowing that I've seen a bit more of the country i live in.

That's one of my ideas of 'fun', though you'll need to find yours. "

YES! This is exactly what we do!! We take our dogs, hop in the car, and go to the best English Heritage place we can get to. We take our picnic blanket, enjoy lunch in the grass and grab a pint before heading home. Absolute heaven.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I'm lazing about. Everyone i wanna fuck is miles away anyway or at work.

Might head into town in a bit if i can be bothered.

over a year ago

I'd have breakfast in bed. A long soak in the bath completely uninterrupted. Then I'd snuggle back in bed with some chocolate and a book. Complete self indulgence.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"...what would you do?

That's one of my ideas of 'fun', though you'll need to find yours. "

Brilliant post ]

over a year ago

I'm always too scared to take annual leave in case I run out and need it for something.

Turns out I've only taken 4 this year so I've got a few weeks to burn.

over a year ago

Probably waste a lot of it in my bed, I love my bed!! Plus I'm broke so that's fairly cheap thing to do!! Lol x

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I do have the day off, I don't have to imagine it. So far the lure of my bed is proving too strong to resist!

over a year ago

I used to stay in bed for a few extra then sit staring out of the window for a few hours. I enjoy peace and quiet.

over a year ago

I work just 3 days a week lol and got plenty of time shagging is not important to me. I spend my free time in the gym.

over a year ago

I'm off today too, got the housework up to date. Made a batch of curry sauce, just making tarka dall for later on.

A productive day me thinks

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'd probs just waste the day fucking about on here, talking about what I'm going to do rather than something I have done.

Post new Message to Thread