Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Message ping pong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

was wondering how long you expect to message for before the first meet takes place, first meet being social or play ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

As long as it takes

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Make sure that you read the profile as that may give you some clues and leave an open invitation to meet if and when they are ready.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

"As long as it takes"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"As long as it takes"
no time limit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I message for ages before I meet someone it has taken a few months ... Mainly because of their work and my home life.....was worth it

over a year ago

as long as you feel safe in each other's company ?

over a year ago

It was an open question, just thinking about how long you should message one another before deciding if there is any intention of ever meeting

over a year ago

5 minutes...2 messages.

Why wont you meet me dammit? I sent you 4 pics of my cock...gah I'm horny NOW!!!!!

Cowbag...man hater..tease...timewaster.

Or not.

Many of my Fab friends are far and wide...so its just waiting for the stars to align.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

ours so far was 14 months of ping pong..well worth it in the end, remember that some users are thinking of swinging and looking for a couple that fit..connie x

over a year ago

Takes a while to get to know someone. Many seem to only be able to muster conversation of 'how are you?' followed by 'when are you free?' and we never really get anywhere.

over a year ago

"As long as it takes no time limit "

over a year ago

"5 minutes...2 messages.

Why wont you meet me dammit? I sent you 4 pics of my cock...gah I'm horny NOW!!!!!

Or not.

Many of my Fab friends are far and wide...so its just waiting for the stars to align."

You missed off ...'fucking lesbian' lol

over a year ago

"5 minutes...2 messages.

Or not.

Many of my Fab friends are far and wide...so its just waiting for the stars to align.

You missed off ...'fucking lesbian' lol "

I would, but as Eddie Izzard so eloquently said ' I'm a lesbian in a mans body' that and many of my female friends are gay and I quite like them. And surely the term 'fucking lesbian' can be described as a male fantasy. .?

over a year ago

Ive had some happy to discuss daytime TV lol

Totally understand time constraints and being sure your happy to meet the right person, it's time wasting with an obvious no intention of meeting that would annoy me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ive had some happy to discuss daytime TV lol

Totally understand time constraints and being sure your happy to meet the right person, it's time wasting with an obvious no intention of meeting that would annoy me "

I talk to people with no intention of meeting them. Sometimes I even say so really early. I'm a sociable guy and can keep a convo going and for me swinging is sex and being sociable not just sex. I talk about sex though

over a year ago

In our experience 3 months - 2 years.

over a year ago

Totally understand time constraints and being sure your happy to meet the right person, it's time wasting with an obvious no intention of meeting that would annoy me "

So stop chatting if you don't want to.

If I like someone I ask about meeting within 10 messages. I don't like chatting for too long. Other people do. Neither way is wrong.

over a year ago

Sometimes you think "well they look fit, but my cat can spell, and hold a conversation better than this guy". So you wait to see if things will improve from "u good?" "wod lick to met wit u". For example.

over a year ago

Totally understand time constraints and being sure your happy to meet the right person, it's time wasting with an obvious no intention of meeting that would annoy me

So stop chatting if you don't want to.

If I like someone I ask about meeting within 10 messages. I don't like chatting for too long. Other people do. Neither way is wrong. "

Good reply, thanks

over a year ago

I talk to people with no intention of meeting them. Sometimes I even say so really early. I'm a sociable guy and can keep a convo going and for me swinging is sex and being sociable not just sex. I talk about sex though "

You can make all kinds of connections with people on the forum. I know and chat to people who I would go for a drink with but wouldn't have sex with, but both people are happy to chat about other stuff. Its a real? Cyber community with real people. Very few (on the forums at least) are that one dimensional.

over a year ago

"Sometimes you think "well they look fit, but my cat can spell, and hold a conversation better than this guy". So you wait to see if things will improve from "u good?" "wod lick to met wit u". For example. "

Lmao

over a year ago

As long as it takes for my brain and body to tell me I want to be naked with the man. I rarely rush into anything as time can show some traits that don't come out initially. Patience is a virtue. I can feel an instant physical attraction to someone only to lose it after talking for a few days.

over a year ago

"5 minutes...2 messages.

Or not.

Many of my Fab friends are far and wide...so its just waiting for the stars to align."

Standard Craic.

over a year ago

"was wondering how long you expect to message for before the first meet takes place, first meet being social or play ?

"

one or two messages strike like a rattlesnake while the irons hot ,live for the day ,if you don't ask you don't get ,tomorrows another day

over a year ago

"5 minutes...2 messages.

Or not.

This. Although I would have said yes after 3 pics of your cock lol

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

It depends on the messages and the situation.

In most cases a couple or three messages is all that's needed to arrange a meet.

In other situations there could be a longer exchange.

It really depends whether we think the person is really wanting to meet or just wants to message and collect photos.

If the messages are a couple of words or one liners we feel its like drawing teeth and tend to finish the discussion and move on

over a year ago

And single guys, if you're messaging a woman or couple with kids then don't expect anything to happen fast.

over a year ago

"was wondering how long you expect to message for before the first meet takes place, first meet being social or play ?

"

Depends on the person and how much I enjoy talking to them.

Some people I've spoken to every day for months before meeting, some I've had maybe 5 messages before a meet

over a year ago

As a newbie to the scene, I was always wondering this and I've met a couple of blokes on the first night of talking and as I progress I feel the need to chat to them for a longer period without a doubt, I'm quite impulsive with things which can't always be good in this world!!

I think the guys or most of them that seem interested in me wouldn't want to message for months on end tbh, maybe they aren't the right ones for me? Is the sex better talking for longer?

over a year ago

" Is the sex better talking for longer? "

Not really and there's more potential for disappointment after all that build up.

Sex gets better the more you actually are physically together and comfortable with each other not how much you talk online.

But if the talking good snd you get on that's worth it in its own right

over a year ago

I've been messaging a local couple for over a year now, we seem no closer to meeting now than we were on day one, they may well be time wasters who knows ? I've messaged a female here a couple of times and met her same day, not a great meet, I should have sussed she was overkeen, so in my opinion there is no set in stone limit, it's whatever works for both parties.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I met someone after a year of messaging but that was down to location and trying to juggle work and spare time. If we know and agree that we both want to meet then I am happy to message until it's convenient for both of us. The only problem I find is that sometimes I relegate them into friend zone rather than potential play meet.

over a year ago

"5 minutes...2 messages.

Or not.

Oh come on now be fair, it's at least 10 minutes before they're blocked and reported as fakes and time wasters

over a year ago

"5 minutes...2 messages.

Or not.

Oh come on now be fair, it's at least 10 minutes before they're blocked and reported as fakes and time wasters "

It used to be. But now I have wifi again...INSTANT gratification haha

Post new Message to Thread