Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do short veri's mean anything?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know we have a decent amount of veri's and I'm confident peeps would say we are for real and it's the truth, lol...

But on reading a couples profile recently, I noticed there was about 30 veri's but each seemed short and sweet... It got me thinking, were this other couple not up to standard, hence why people didn't take the time to think about what they were writing or maybe am I just reading too much into this, between the lines? It might just be a coincidence?

I think I've got too much time on my hands lol

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

dont overthink things -

over a year ago

If people write veris staraight away they tend to be detailed and go on about how awesome the person was.

I think it's down to the timing of when they were written.

I leave shit veris for some guys if i don't wanna meet them again, like 'came over as arranged' lol. If they were a good company i'll add more so they look recommended.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I've noticed a lot of verifications follow the theme of the first one someone has received and come to the conclusion that a lot of verification writers lack literary skills and pretty much say what the previous person said. So (according to my theory) if the first one was short so the following ones would be also.

over a year ago

"If people write veris staraight away they tend to be detailed and go on about how awesome the person was.

I leave shit veris for some guys if i don't wanna meet them again, like 'came over as arranged' lol. If they were a good company i'll add more so they look recommended."

Exactly my point, if there's loads of crap veris, am I assuming right the person/s are not up to an high standard??

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

thats why they get hidden ..over diagnosis

over a year ago

veris mean nothing other than the people have met. No one is going to display a shit veri

over a year ago

I write short crap veri's. I can never think of what to say because I prefer to be discreet.

I'd think it was unusual if someone's veri's from different people were all really short. But as someone else said, people could just be following in the same vein as previous verifiers.

over a year ago

"I write short crap veri's. I can never think of what to say because I prefer to be discreet.

I'd think it was unusual if someone's veri's from different people were all really short. But as someone else said, people could just be following in the same vein as previous verifiers."

If you really connect with people, you go the extra mile, hence the question at the start of the thread... This particular profile had plenty of veri's but only mainly 2 liners... Just got me thinking, that's all x

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"veris mean nothing other than the people have met. No one is going to display a shit veri "

Exactly, I don't believe any "best blow job ever" veris anyway. I believe a lot of a good meet is the 2 peoples (or 4 people's) personalities clicking, so one persons "best fuck ever" could be mediocre to the next person. So to me a veri just shows that they turned up. Sometimes we leave and receive veris that leave it ambiguous as to whether or not we actually played together.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Did you look at the veri's they left? Maybe they were short?

over a year ago

"Did you look at the veri's they left? Maybe they were short?"

Nah, I might have too much time on my hands but haven't got that much!! lol x

over a year ago

I find detailed veris can be cringworthy, make me fun or just say yup, this person is real that's enough.

over a year ago

"If people write veris staraight away they tend to be detailed and go on about how awesome the person was.

I leave shit veris for some guys if i don't wanna meet them again, like 'came over as arranged' lol. If they were a good company i'll add more so they look recommended.

Exactly my point, if there's loads of crap veris, am I assuming right the person/s are not up to an high standard??"

Possibly, but everyone's standards are different. Some guys i've met are definitely not my type but they made a really good effort to please me sexually and their company was nice, they wouldn't get a glowing veri from me but other people would probably enjoy their company so i leave a brief but positive veri for them.

I don't leave a veri at all if the person lied or the meet was awful, rare but happens.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"veris mean nothing other than the people have met. No one is going to display a shit veri

Exactly, I don't believe any "best blow job ever" veris anyway. I believe a lot of a good meet is the 2 peoples (or 4 people's) personalities clicking, so one persons "best fuck ever" could be mediocre to the next person. So to me a veri just shows that they turned up. Sometimes we leave and receive veris that leave it ambiguous as to whether or not we actually played together."

Lol, let's not get started on the 'best blowjob ever' veris, because you are exactly right; one man's 'best ever' can be another man's 'er, let's try again in a minute or two......'

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

"veris mean nothing other than the people have met. No one is going to display a shit veri

Exactly, I don't believe any "best blow job ever" veris anyway. I believe a lot of a good meet is the 2 peoples (or 4 people's) personalities clicking, so one persons "best fuck ever" could be mediocre to the next person. So to me a veri just shows that they turned up. Sometimes we leave and receive veris that leave it ambiguous as to whether or not we actually played together."

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Verifications are meant to be exactly that; you are verifying the person is genuine because they turned up and you met them face to face. No other details are really necessary. Their profile draws you in, you get chatting in here, and if all are happy, you arrange to meet.

over a year ago

We're terrible at veris we find it a bit embarrassing so we always leave short but sweet ones

Post new Message to Thread