FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Emotive thoughts: YOUR reasons for swinging.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new to the 'scene.' I'm new to FBswingers and I'm very keen to thrust myself in to the world of experimentation, exploration and seeking gratification.

I had a question for those couple whom are swinging specifically, although I would be happy to hear thoughts from singles too.

What are your reasons for swinging, be them simple or complex?

Is it that perhaps sex has become somewhat 'routine' and predictable, a lack of excitement has creeped in or boredom has manifested? Is it that you're looking for new people to use to bring pleasure back to you and your partner, using other couples and singles as a device for pleasure and connection?

It's always fascinated me when I see posts where men and women are so liberal and so articulate, so direct in what they want and know how to express themselves:

"Mrs does enjoy playing with other women, we are looking for a single bi girl (or guy) to have some fun with."

The above posts excite me, arouse me and even stiffen me at the thought of feeling the love between two married or committed partners, and they way they seek to take from me things they can put back in to their relationships.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We do it because it's fun

over a year ago

Enough said! :D x

By *weeteamCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We have a good sex life before Fab and swinging, just adds a new dimension. We look at it as a fun night out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do it because I love it

over a year ago

If I 'pick up' men for casual sex in the real world, I would very soon acquire a reputation I would never lose. Swinging via Fab, gives more discretion.

over a year ago

Why ask a question and try to answer it yourself with what can only be your way of thinking why couples swing.

Its good fun and brings a different side to normal life. The social side is also very fun

By *icarage ManMan
over a year ago

South Shields

I am rubbish with 121 relationships

High sex drive

Have met some amazingly wonderful people thro swinging (and in the real world)

People who finally get me

Etc

I want every situation to be like a honeymoon era. .sparkly. .fun. .sexual. .

I have always had that with my swinging parners. .

I am a fairly emotive man. .very quick to fall in love and want what I know I cant have. .

Swinging allows me to via from all of that. . xx

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Because you can do in a 3some, 4some or moresum what you can't do as a couple.

over a year ago

For the majority, really helpful responses, thank you - I appreciate you taking the time.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 14/09/15 20:04:39]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I love everything about the scene - the clubs, the parties, the people, the events, the attitudes, the people, the sex, the people...

When people say swinging is a lifestyle, it really is. It means effort, and sometimes travelling, to meet a group of lovely, likeminded people, and sometimes shagging them.

over a year ago

"We have a good sex life before Fab and swinging, just adds a new dimension. We look at it as a fun night out "

This exactly... Nothing missing in any part of our relationship, just another added extra!

over a year ago

Life is meant to be for living, experimentation, pushing boundaries and having fun.

The lifestyle offers that.

Live life don't just exist.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Not enough hands

over a year ago

"I love everything about the scene - the clubs, the parties, the people, the events, the attitudes, the people, the sex, the people...

When people say swinging is a lifestyle, it really is. It means effort, and sometimes travelling, to meet a group of lovely, likeminded people, and sometimes shagging them. "

I love your answer: than you for it. Do you find it's actually very much a part of your lifestyle now? You couldn't imagine life any different?

over a year ago

"We have a good sex life before Fab and swinging, just adds a new dimension. We look at it as a fun night out

This exactly... Nothing missing in any part of our relationship, just another added extra!"

Thanks! When one is liberated you realise what you've been missing all these years, eh?

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

We both enjoy the uninhibited, sexually charged atmosphere in the clubs, parties etc. The fact that we get to fuck like bunnies with gorgeous, wild kinksters is just a bonus

X

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I love everything about the scene - the clubs, the parties, the people, the events, the attitudes, the people, the sex, the people...

When people say swinging is a lifestyle, it really is. It means effort, and sometimes travelling, to meet a group of lovely, likeminded people, and sometimes shagging them.

I love your answer: than you for it. Do you find it's actually very much a part of your lifestyle now? You couldn't imagine life any different?

"

I've been swinging (on and off) for a third of my life, and would have started earlier if only I'd known. This lifestyle suits me.

over a year ago

"If I 'pick up' men for casual sex in the real world, I would very soon acquire a reputation I would never lose. Swinging via Fab, gives more discretion."

This is absolutely spot on for me

over a year ago

It certainly sounds as though swinging has become embedded in your lives and I, so far, don't know how that feels.

I can't wait: you all excite me if you're the caliber of people out there.

Here's to discovery!

over a year ago

Great profile btw!

over a year ago

There's a difference between love and sex as I'm sure we all know. We both like experiencing new people in the bedroom - everyone brings something different to the table. I like seeing my missus with other people, she likes seeing me with other people and we both like shagging other people as well as each other so yeah, pretty logical decision to swing really.

over a year ago

Started as a single fem, and quickly found men who swing are more attentive and just overall better at shagging lol.

Now with the other half, we get to enjoy lots of different types of sex, either stuff we can't do to each other like bi fun, or things that the other person doesn't really get off on.

Most of all I love the community, the shared fun relaxed attitudes to sex.

For a woman with vanilla friends that is very liberating.

over a year ago

I've been swinging (on and off) for a third of my life, and would have started earlier if only I'd known. This lifestyle suits me."

Same here on all counts

over a year ago

Get to meet like minded people who enjoy having fun and sex. Enhances our already amazing sex life. Leaves us amazingly horny after meets and going to a club. Also made some great people who have become friends x

over a year ago

Sorry to hijack the thread....is it just me, or does the OP sound like a journalist?

over a year ago

Shit, is that was this place is, a swinging site?

Think I've joined the wrong fabswingers, I wanted the one for people who like to swing objects around their heads for fun...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Sorry to hijack the thread....is it just me, or does the OP sound like a journalist? "

is he....is he from Sydney University???

over a year ago

"We have a good sex life before Fab and swinging, just adds a new dimension. We look at it as a fun night out

This exactly... Nothing missing in any part of our relationship, just another added extra!

Thanks! When one is liberated you realise what you've been missing all these years, eh?"

No there was nothing missing before..just raising a family etc so now the time is right for our fun!!! Like I said an extra dimension but all for fun!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It certainly sounds as though swinging has become embedded in your lives and I, so far, don't know how that feels.

I can't wait: you all excite me if you're the caliber of people out there.

Here's to discovery!"

Swinging is not "embedded in our lives" if it was suddenly illegal we would still be perfectly happy with just each other.

Swinging offers us the opportunity to indulge fantasies and do things that you can't with just two.

Most of all it's FUN

over a year ago

I was just really curious as i've never tried it. I'm not a journalist nor am I from a university, no. My apologies if this has caused any offence, i just find the dynamic of swinging really fascinating and i'm eager to give a try.

Nothing more, nothing less

over a year ago

"If I 'pick up' men for casual sex in the real world, I would very soon acquire a reputation I would never lose. Swinging via Fab, gives more discretion."

This

over a year ago

I've always been interested in it, even when married and it's just progressed.

I would love a relationship but finding ones hard for me so happy swinging right now, I still get the closeness I desire but not having the drama attached to it x

over a year ago

"I've always been interested in it, even when married and it's just progressed.

I would love a relationship but finding ones hard for me so happy swinging right now, I still get the closeness I desire but not having the drama attached to it x"

I don't see why you find it hard, I've noticed you today on other threads and I think you're certainly very different to some of the others I've seen over the past few weeks. Time.

Anyway, no, I understand what you're saying. I get what all the responses have tried to convey. It's insightful.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm a commitment phobic.

I like people who are on my wavelength. I'm a shit swinger these days though... my mojo ran away.

I came across a swingers website one day ten years ago and I've pretty much been here since. Met loads of great people, some of whom have moved into my vanilla life. Weddings, holidays, babies, funerals. I've not met one I wanted to keep full time.

I also waste a lot of time talking shite on forums.

over a year ago

Swinging works well if you have a long term partner with whom you engage in bareback sex.

If you are only here and you find your partners here , then there is a big risk of unprotected sexual encounters with diseased people.

Sex is not fun if you always thinking about " what if " . I remember as a teenager whenever I had unprotected sex, I would spend the whole week squeezing my dick to see if I caught any disease, it would be a nightmare and it was not fun at all. I would NEVER put myself in such situations again , thank God I never caught anything .

Swinging is supposed to be fun, and to me , fun does not involve worries , pain , stress , etc .

over a year ago

"Sorry to hijack the thread....is it just me, or does the OP sound like a journalist? "

A bit. Good for him.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Swinging works well if you have a long term partner with whom you engage in bareback sex.

If you are only here and you find your partners here , then there is a big risk of unprotected sexual encounters with diseased people.

Sex is not fun if you always thinking about " what if " . I remember as a teenager whenever I had unprotected sex, I would spend the whole week squeezing my dick to see if I caught any disease, it would be a nightmare and it was not fun at all. I would NEVER put myself in such situations again , thank God I never caught anything .

Swinging is supposed to be fun, and to me , fun does not involve worries , pain , stress , etc ."

Then use a condom!

Post new Message to Thread