Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First time! "With M"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am 100% straight but always wondered what it was like to be with a guy and tonight is my first time!! Anyone any tip s to help me out and try to relax?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I am 100% straight but always wondered what it was like to be with a guy and tonight is my first time!! Anyone any tip s to help me out and try to relax? "
Well what you hoping to do with him? Have you both discussed what you want and more importantly what you don't want? J

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How can you be 100 % straight if you are meeting another man for sex?

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

100% straight. I'de go watch footie and have a few beers x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Admit to yourself and the rest of us that you are not 100% straight... or maybe just meet for a pint and a game of pool ...lol

over a year ago

Think you need to go back over your percentage maths lessons.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Admit to yourself and the rest of us that you are not 100% straight... or maybe just meet for a pint and a game of pool ...lol

over a year ago

Lol at 100% straight

over a year ago

He is going to give me massage and blowjob. I am not fucking or he is not fucking me.

over a year ago

"He is going to give me massage and blowjob. I am not fucking or he is not fucking me. "

do whatever you want and remain in denial about being "100 % straight"

I'm exhausted from the amount of men on this site that are married / attached and will literally fuck anything!

At least be honest!

We are all consenting adults we don't care if you're straight or not!

over a year ago

"He is going to give me massage and blowjob. I am not fucking or he is not fucking me. "
You wont be straight after, more bi lol.

over a year ago

"I am 100% straight but always wondered what it was like to be with a guy and tonight is my first time!! Anyone any tip s to help me out and try to relax? "

100% straight???

Pinocchio says your telling fibs!

over a year ago

Ah, ok. That conclusively silences the 'not 100% straight' naysayers!

Anyway, whatever the % straightness you are, I hope you have a wicked time!!

Good luck OP, hope it turns out well for you

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

I ain't no carol vorderman, but even I know this maths does not work

Hope you fun though OP

over a year ago

Ok well I'm sorry guys I'm not 100% straight then lol, but thank you, no idea hat to expect or if I'll even enjoy it!

over a year ago

Why don't you lot advise the bloke instead of taking the piss and picking up on something irrelevant to the topic...He was merely illustrating his stance prior to meeting this guy tonight...The old saying if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all springs to mind!

OP just enjoy the moment, discuss any boundaries before you play then both of you know what is and isn't acceptable. Good luck x

over a year ago

"Ok well I'm sorry guys I'm not 100% straight then lol, but thank you, no idea hat to expect or if I'll even enjoy it! "

You're a long way from 100% straight, the idea wouldn't even enter a straight man's head lol

I would say your 72% straight

over a year ago

"Why don't you lot advise the bloke instead of taking the piss and picking up on something irrelevant to the topic...He was merely illustrating his stance prior to meeting this guy tonight...The old saying if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all springs to mind!

OP just enjoy the moment, discuss any boundaries before you play then both of you know what is and isn't acceptable. Good luck x"

I can't talk for others but I was just jesting with the OP. What advice can one give?

Unzip your jeans pull cock out of pants?

over a year ago

Thank you finally a decent person who understands and doesn't literally take every single word for granted,

Thank you aswelll for the advice, and hay if i enjoy it so what, it's all fun and part of the game!

over a year ago

"Why don't you lot advise the bloke instead of taking the piss and picking up on something irrelevant to the topic...He was merely illustrating his stance prior to meeting this guy tonight...The old saying if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all springs to mind!

OP just enjoy the moment, discuss any boundaries before you play then both of you know what is and isn't acceptable. Good luck x"

You're right

I'm in a terrible mood today and should stop posting mini rants

OP - I hope you have fun tonight - don't over think it - enjoy the nervous butterflies in your stomach and most of all be yourself x

over a year ago

"Ok well I'm sorry guys I'm not 100% straight then lol, but thank you, no idea hat to expect or if I'll even enjoy it!

You're a long way from 100% straight, the idea wouldn't even enter a straight man's head lol

I would say your 72% straight "

Also Op don't take my percentage to seriously, 72% was my battery life on my phone

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I thought I was 100% straight until I touched a guy's cock when I was with my FB. He loved and so did I.

over a year ago

Discuss again your boundaries once your in his company, have a beer and a laugh, if your happy to go ahead do so, if your not happy then like any meet, don't be forced to do anything your not comfortable with and leave if need be..

If you are happy to proceed go for it, enjoy it , if when you've started its not for you be honest stop and say so.. Good luck op.. Katie x

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Admit to yourself and the rest of us that you are not 100% straight... or maybe just meet for a pint and a game of pool ...lol"

Yeah, lets make him confess to his sins

How dare he take the 100% straight label from straight guys and tarnish it in such a despicable manner

over a year ago

And that makes you 100% straight how exactly?

over a year ago

Just enjoy yourself. Do what ever you want at the time. Don't have hang ups just go with the flow. Relax and enjoy yourself.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

someone sensible

surprising

over a year ago

Hahahahahahah 100? straight me hole, ya feckin numpty

over a year ago

Your profile says looking for mm and TV/ts?? Have a reality check there dude...100? not straight more like

over a year ago

I think the OP is brave to post this as I'm sure he going to shot to pieces for not admitting he is at the very least Bi curious - whatever happens fella, enjoy and have fun

over a year ago

Have a little chat before you get down to it,relax and enjoy yourself. It's no different to a woman doing it.

over a year ago

First time?! Haha you must be nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs lol

If you've been ' 100%' straight or portrayed a straight persona all this time , this is a big ol' step...

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I would have advised you to first go to a club or party on a bi-night and see how you feel just watching what is going on

Recently, I met with a straight guy who when in a MFM with me, started to enjoy the sensation of being touched by the other guy. He had no such intentions to begin with. I think of him still as straight as it has not changed his preference for women

But since you are meeting this person, just go for a drink and a chat. Tell him, beforehand, that you will be meeting with an open mind and also discuss any bounderies, were it to go further than a drink and a chat

Above all, enjoy yourself, don't feel guilty one way or the other and ignore people who just want to plaster the world with labels

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I'm afraid I have no useful advice to offer (being pretty sure I'm 99% straight), but I'd just like to say I think your open mindedness and courage to explore you boundaries has something about it that's admirable and maybe a little inspiring.

I hope you find a happy and fulfilling revelation.

over a year ago

OP just enjoy the moment, discuss any boundaries before you play then both of you know what is and isn't acceptable. Good luck x

someone sensible

surprising"

I agree with you Jose very sensible I wasn't going to reply to this post as I couldn't give advice as I have never been with a man and have no intention of doing so. I am 100% straight and I do like your profile very sexy pics.

over a year ago

Is anyone 100% straight or gay. Surely we are all somewhere along that line. I doubt there are many, if any, at the extremes. More like a normal distribution from the median to 100% straight!

over a year ago

Just have fun babes. X

over a year ago

"How can you be 100 % straight if you are meeting another man for sex?

"

over a year ago

"

I'm exhausted from the amount of men on this site that are married / attached and will literally fuck anything!

"

Anything except you? Yeah I'd be pissed off too

over a year ago

"100% straight. I'de go watch footie and have a few beers x"

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Ignore the pedants. Enjoy, relax, don't get pissed.

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Enjoy relax perhaps tell him your nervous and if he gives a good massage that should help.

As for the BJ if your still a bit nervous lay back close your eyes and imagine it's your favourite female fantasy giving it to you. Good luck

over a year ago

Here's a tip. Stop pretending you're straight!

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

How did you get on OP?

By *emmabTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicestershire

In my experience very few guys are 100% straight. They are not being honest with themselves and others. Most guy have a sliding scale ot bisexuality. Stating with a cheeky blow job in a well cruising spot on the way home from the pub, next level would be with a cross dresser because we don't look like a hairy bloke(sometimes). To an honest and frank level of honesty with themselves and partners.

Just a thought.

over a year ago

at least admit to curious

over a year ago

"In my experience very few guys are 100% straight. They are not being honest with themselves and others. Most guy have a sliding scale ot bisexuality. Stating with a cheeky blow job in a well cruising spot on the way home from the pub, next level would be with a cross dresser because we don't look like a hairy bloke(sometimes). To an honest and frank level of honesty with themselves and partners.

Just a thought."

Hahaha dream on mate

Iv never drove home from the pub and got a blow job from a guy!......... I don't drink drive!

Haha on a serious note, that statement is bollocks.

over a year ago

"How did you get on OP?"

More to the point - how did he get off

over a year ago

Being bi curious or full on bisexual should not treated as a illness or infliction by some posting here - if this post was a female telling us she doesn't know if she Bi or not after meeting another women, you men (inc me) would all being turned on at the vision of two women having fun - men who enjoy men are NOT always dirty older men in a mac lurking in doorways, we are sensual, passionate and caring "greedy buggers" who happen to enjoy being touch/sucked etc by other men ........

J ... steps off his Bisexual soap box lol

over a year ago

"Being bi curious or full on bisexual should not treated as a illness or infliction by some posting here - if this post was a female telling us she doesn't know if she Bi or not after meeting another women, you men (inc me) would all being turned on at the vision of two women having fun - men who enjoy men are NOT always dirty older men in a mac lurking in doorways, we are sensual, passionate and caring "greedy buggers" who happen to enjoy being touch/sucked etc by other men ........

J ... steps off his Bisexual soap box lol "

When it comes to men and their sexuality,people on here seem to be fixated on who is what and what they call themselves. A man says I'm straight but I've been thinking of trying a cock and he's bombarded with cries of oh no you're not! Stop lying to yourself! Change your profile! I've licked a pussy,I don't call myself bi anything,It's fuck all to do with anyone else on here what I call myself.

over a year ago

"Being bi curious or full on bisexual should not treated as a illness or infliction by some posting here - if this post was a female telling us she doesn't know if she Bi or not after meeting another women, you men (inc me) would all being turned on at the vision of two women having fun - men who enjoy men are NOT always dirty older men in a mac lurking in doorways, we are sensual, passionate and caring "greedy buggers" who happen to enjoy being touch/sucked etc by other men ........

J ... steps off his Bisexual soap box lol

When it comes to men and their sexuality,people on here seem to be fixated on who is what and what they call themselves. A man says I'm straight but I've been thinking of trying a cock and he's bombarded with cries of oh no you're not! Stop lying to yourself! Change your profile! I've licked a pussy,I don't call myself bi anything,It's fuck all to do with anyone else on here what I call myself. "

well said

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

What an awful lot of negativity over such an innocuous post!

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

How does any one who say there straight decide to met a man for sex my bi side started at school kids growing up

over a year ago

over a year ago

"What an awful lot of negativity over such an innocuous post! "

totally agreed

over a year ago

"I'm afraid I have no useful advice to offer (being pretty sure I'm 99% straight), but I'd just like to say I think your open mindedness and courage to explore you boundaries has something about it that's admirable and maybe a little inspiring.

I hope you find a happy and fulfilling revelation."

Post new Message to Thread