Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bad messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't get why guys who wanna meet send bad messages then complain when they don't get anywhere, after having so many of these I thought I may as well tell you why. Don't send hi, hiya babe, wanna fuck etc... If you can't spend time writing a good message how can we expect you to put time in when it matters also aiming messages at the woman only when you messaging a couple only alienates the guy instantly. Also no point sending hi to about 100 woman, why not pick a few and spend time doing a more personal message, most of us do read them and if a unimaginative message is your first you probably won't get another chance with that person.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So an "alright sugartits?" is a bad move then?? Oh??

over a year ago

"So an "alright sugartits?" is a bad move then?? Oh?? "

I would say so

over a year ago

"Don't get why guys who wanna meet send bad messages then complain when they don't get anywhere, after having so many of these I thought I may as well tell you why. Don't send hi, hiya babe, wanna fuck etc... If you can't spend time writing a good message how can we expect you to put time in when it matters also aiming messages at the woman only when you messaging a couple only alienates the guy instantly. Also no point sending hi to about 100 woman, why not pick a few and spend time doing a more personal message, most of us do read them and if a unimaginative message is your first you probably won't get another chance with that person. "

We find it hilarious when they address just Mrs N, especially when I do a large part of the message responses. Oh the fun I have toying with some

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

From experience some men expect every woman on here will sleep with anyone who mails.

The amount of men I've chatted with who say 'You're on here to get laid'

is also a favoured line.

Followed by. Your loss.

Seems they have no sense of worth in themselves let alone women.

over a year ago

"Don't get why guys who wanna meet send bad messages then complain when they don't get anywhere, after having so many of these I thought I may as well tell you why. Don't send hi, hiya babe, wanna fuck etc... If you can't spend time writing a good message how can we expect you to put time in when it matters also aiming messages at the woman only when you messaging a couple only alienates the guy instantly. Also no point sending hi to about 100 woman, why not pick a few and spend time doing a more personal message, most of us do read them and if a unimaginative message is your first you probably won't get another chance with that person.

We find it hilarious when they address just Mrs N, especially when I do a large part of the message responses. Oh the fun I have toying with some "

Exactly what my man does

over a year ago

Very true a bit like spending time complimenting some ones profile having read and digested every word then composing a well worded Message adding a non cock pic . ..to be told to F**K off go figure I guess

over a year ago

"

Exactly what my man does "

they give up quickly once the penny drops

over a year ago

"From experience some men expect every woman on here will sleep with anyone who mails.

The amount of men I've chatted with who say 'You're on here to get laid'

is also a favoured line.

Followed by. Your loss.

Seems they have no sense of worth in themselves let alone women.

"

Exactly right, why most men think you should be grateful is beyond me

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've always said, you do not have a second chance to make a first impression

over a year ago

"I've always said, you do not have a second chance to make a first impression "

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I have seen this from both sides. Mr Law always sends good messages from his single profile - and has been blanked by couples over the years. Not as much as a duck off even. Now on our couples profile its different - we get a fair few random messages and friend requests from couples, less so from single guys.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Very true a bit like spending time complimenting some ones profile having read and digested every word then composing a well worded Message adding a non cock pic . ..to be told to F**K off go figure I guess "

thats horrible, do people actually do that

over a year ago

"Very true a bit like spending time complimenting some ones profile having read and digested every word then composing a well worded Message adding a non cock pic . ..to be told to F**K off go figure I guess

thats horrible, do people actually do that "

Oh yes

over a year ago

"Very true a bit like spending time complimenting some ones profile having read and digested every word then composing a well worded Message adding a non cock pic . ..to be told to F**K off go figure I guess

Oh yes "

Well that's also wrong, why they do that when you put effort I don't get.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 13/09/15 19:05:32]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh yes

Well that's also wrong, why they do that

when you put effort I don't get."

I'm sorry but the guys initial post made me laugh. I know it's a horrid thing to do but I was mainly laughing at the ignorant response rather than the effort he put in. It came out wrong when I first posted. Generally speaking, shit messages from men are an example of social Darwinism.

over a year ago

Oh yes

Well that's also wrong, why they do that when you put effort I don't get."

Hey Ho ! Life goes on stick and stones ......lol

over a year ago

Oh yes

Well that's also wrong, why they do that

when you put effort I don't get.

I'm sorry but the guys initial post made me laugh. I know it's a horrid thing to do but I was mainly laughing at the ignorant response rather than the effort he put in. It came out wrong when I first posted. Generally speaking, shit messages from men are an example of social Darwinism. "

no worries my friend could see your point

over a year ago

"So an "alright sugartits?" is a bad move then?? Oh??

I would say so"

Actually if someone I had been talking with said this I wouldn't mind- its just banter.

I find the " Wanna smash you/ ruin you/ fuck your throat/ass/feet least appealing!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would say so

Actually if someone I had been talking with said this I wouldn't mind- its just banter.

I find the " Wanna smash you/ ruin you/ fuck your throat/ass/feet least appealing! "

Fuck your feet ?

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Just proves that so many different people want so many different things from this site.

You will never please everyone .

just be yourself, that way you attract those that look for what you offer. X

over a year ago

Just because your on hear alot of guys think you just want to shag the entire site good manners cost nought

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I would say so

I find the " Wanna smash you/ ruin you/ fuck your throat/ass/feet least appealing! "

Ha ha, ive had a ' can i lick your armpits' ?.

over a year ago

It makes no difference. You can write a deep, personal meaningful message and do not receive a response back. Due to the ratio of men to women on here do women have time reading a dissertation from a guy?

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

I would say so

I find the " Wanna smash you/ ruin you/ fuck your throat/ass/feet least appealing!

Ha ha, ive had a ' can i lick your armpits' ?. "

oh my that's a new one armpits !! Had the smash, ruin and destroy ones

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I do make an effort when writing my messages trying to make them original, clean and humorous if I can

However they either go unread or no reply. In some cases I've been blocked.

Very frustrating but the power of this site is with you ladies as you receive many many messages. And if you do reply with a no, some idiots gets abusive so I understand you ladies not replying.

We have to remember everyone has a type they are attracted.

over a year ago

Hahaha havent had the arm pits message

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I would say so

Ha ha, ive had a ' can i lick your armpits' ?. oh my that's a new one armpits !! Had the smash, ruin and destroy ones "

made me rethink my pic, thought about a full shaved, open armpit shot with my finger seductively running down it, but decided just to stick with the love cushions

over a year ago

I would say so

Ha ha, ive had a ' can i lick your armpits' ?. oh my that's a new one armpits !! Had the smash, ruin and destroy ones

made me rethink my pic, thought about a full shaved, open armpit shot with my finger seductively running down it, but decided just to stick with the love cushions "

very wise xx you will only get the armpit worshippers filling your mail box (cringes )

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

"I do make an effort when writing my messages trying to make them original, clean and humorous if I can

Very frustrating but the power of this site is with you ladies as you receive many many messages. And if you do reply with a no, some idiots gets abusive so I understand you ladies not replying.

We have to remember everyone has a type they are attracted. "

Same here. Don't know if I've ever been blocked?

But I've never been abusive. In fact, if they say no (rarely - as I rarely get replies), I think that's there prerogative, and I respect that.

over a year ago

"So an "alright sugartits?" is a bad move then?? Oh?? "

You had me at "Alright"

over a year ago

I've never understood why couples with only pics of the female on their profile get all uppity when it's just the female that is messaged.

Surely you can see the reason why?

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"I do make an effort when writing my messages trying to make them original, clean and humorous if I can

We have to remember everyone has a type they are attracted.

Same here. Don't know if I've ever been blocked?

But I've never been abusive. In fact, if they say no (rarely - as I rarely get replies), I think that's there prerogative, and I respect that."

Yes the no is very rare in deed. And like you I would never send an abusive message back.

Post new Message to Thread