Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbang bukkake advice.

Jump to newest

By *P2903 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

Hi all looking for some advice. One of my fantasies is to be involved in a Gangbang bukkake event.

I absolutely love the idea of having 5/6 cocks around me to play with ending with cumming all over my body.

My concern is for safety I've read some other forum posts and hotels are recommended and although I would have hubby with me I would still be anxious of any conflict happening. Also seen the number of no show posts for this kind of thing.

So my question is, has anyone had an successful event like this? How many people did you invite? And do you have any advice for making this work? Has anyone organised this at a club before?

Also any single guys who want to help me out with this fantasy let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've organised a gb before with a fb of mine. We invited I think 15-20 guys, 5 turned up lol.

With regards to safety, just make sure all the guys have a few verification. There are guys on here who do a lot of gb so they'd good to invite.

Failing that try a club or dogging, would be simpler lol x

By *P2903 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I've organised a gb before with a fb of mine. We invited I think 15-20 guys, 5 turned up lol.

With regards to safety, just make sure all the guys have a few verification. There are guys on here who do a lot of gb so they'd good to invite.

Failing that try a club or dogging, would be simpler lol x"

Thank you for the advice hope you had an amazing night for yours.

over a year ago

"Hi all looking for some advice. One of my fantasies is to be involved in a Gangbang bukkake event.

I absolutely love the idea of having 5/6 cocks around me to play with ending with cumming all over my body.

My concern is for safety I've read some other forum posts and hotels are recommended and although I would have hubby with me I would still be anxious of any conflict happening. Also seen the number of no show posts for this kind of thing.

So my question is, has anyone had an successful event like this? How many people did you invite? And do you have any advice for making this work? Has anyone organised this at a club before?

Also any single guys who want to help me out with this fantasy let me know "

Choose wisely..as another poster said you need to invite more than what you want as all will not turn up...i held one on behalf of a couple at my house a couple of years ago...they choose all the guys of here...it turned out to m=be a very nice night and day xx

over a year ago

"I've organised a gb before with a fb of mine. We invited I think 15-20 guys, 5 turned up lol.

Thank you for the advice hope you had an amazing night for yours. "

It was ok, I wanted fucking by them all, but only had 2 actual fuck me

Now I just go dogging for it lol x

over a year ago

Thank you for the advice hope you had an amazing night for yours. "

Personally i dont think a club is a good idea for a gangbang

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Now I just go dogging for it lol x"

Why didn't they all want to fuck you? Had you not explained to them what you wanted before meeting?

By *panker53Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Hi all looking for some advice. One of my fantasies is to be involved in a Gangbang bukkake event.

Also any single guys who want to help me out with this fantasy let me know "

bit outside your age range but would love to cum over you

By *P2903 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

" Personally i dont think a club is a good idea for a gangbang "

What makes you say that? I always thought it would be a good idea especially for the safe setting at least.

over a year ago

" Personally i dont think a club is a good idea for a gangbang

What makes you say that? I always thought it would be a good idea especially for the safe setting at least."

Just read some of the threads on here about clubs...and i've seen the lurkers at some of them...i think in a nice comfy house were..you can actually choose who you want after vetting them carefully would be the way forward for you

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

What makes you say that? I always thought it would be a good idea especially for the safe setting at least.

Just read some of the threads on here about clubs...and i've seen the lurkers at some of them...i think in a nice comfy house were..you can actually choose who you want after vetting them carefully would be the way forward for you "

By *ysticmykeyMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't have any advice to offer that hasn't been posted already, but I'd like to offer my services as an experienced GB participant.

over a year ago

What makes you say that? I always thought it would be a good idea especially for the safe setting at least."

A club is a good place for a gang bang with this sort of finish... We have done it many times

over a year ago

I think a club would be very safe and in most of them you do have private rooms. (Where you ça lock thé door)

I suppose making your sélection first no asking thé guys to meet there and if someone catch your eye at thé club, asking to join.

Seems thé easiest and safest way to do it.

I am sûre you won't be short of volunteers looking like you do...

over a year ago

Now I just go dogging for it lol x Why didn't they all want to fuck you? Had you not explained to them what you wanted before meeting? "

Yeah I had, they were just to quick lol x

Post new Message to Thread