Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

3sum with me and my fuck buddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and my fuck buddy / kind of seeing her now are thinking of adding a women to the mix as she wants to play with a women. What people experiences on this / tips to organise it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd suggest a couples profile and take it from there

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Good luck

over a year ago

"Me and my fuck buddy / kind of seeing her now are thinking of adding a women to the mix as she wants to play with a women. What people experiences on this / tips to organise it ?"

Set up a couples profile , add a few pics of you both . Have some good text and highlight what you are looking for .

Wait a few months , and start a forum post saying how hard it is to find a single bi female who wants to meet on here .......

over a year ago

"Me and my fuck buddy / kind of seeing her now are thinking of adding a women to the mix as she wants to play with a women. What people experiences on this / tips to organise it ?

Set up a couples profile , add a few pics of you both . Have some good text and highlight what you are looking for .

Wait a few months , and start a forum post saying how hard it is to find a single bi female who wants to meet on here ......."

LOL

Post new Message to Thread